18th August - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with... Shaurya sneak into another room to search the papers, he looks out for a painting backside to which there was a locker , he removes painting and tries to punch code...pammi goes inside house to call police and enters a room and tells what had happened here ...Mahek tries to attack Ajay again..

Pammi looks at the painting and thinks who has removed this painting and thinks someone must have came here but who , Shaurya hides in the same room , Mahek create more drama , and inspector comes there..

Pammi thinks someone must came here and thinks she will check the papers once , she removes painting and punch the code , Shaurya watches the code when she is punching , 

Kanta tells inspector that she is in depression as she lost her husband... inspector tells he has to arrest her ..Mahek drops the axe and tells from where this axe came in my hand , what iam doing here and she starts her drama and tells sorry to Ajay and ask did I hurt you?? Ajay ask them to arrest them and police tries to take them away , DV comes there and warns inspector and remind him that after the sunset you can't arrest a girl without remand order and ask that he has arrest warrant with him ?? Inspector tells him sorry and leaves from there..

It's evening and Ajay and co are drinking alcohol and Nikita thinks something must have definitely Happened here ..who must have removed the painting...and tells that she will keep papers at safe place...pammi tells papers are safe and she has checked it ..

DV is in car along with Mahek and ask that she has to sign papers... Shaurya comes there and tells that he got to know where are the papers and even got the code and he will steal it tonight.. Shaurya asks mahek to take care of herself and goes inside KM ...he puts some spray on pammi while she is sleeping and make her unconscious... Shaurya opens the locker but papers are Missing from there , Nikki is with any and tells she has taken papers from pammi and keep it safely...

Mahek tries to call Shaurya but his phone isn't rechable

Don't forget to comment in KV's and Sammy's fanclub's for better ranks ⭐️

And make sure you have posted 3 comments on new buzz article..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Not getting good vibes...from the Episode😭
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kya huva res ...edit...
Okay seems like an very curious episode...
So Nikki already sneaked it and got the papers ...and poor sk's plan failed...?

I'm glad DV tries to save them at step by step ...
Edited by Thabassum.. - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz
Inspector saying sorry well thats a first specially in ZKM and sub-continent😆
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Not getting good vibes...from the Episode😭

Looks like Sk's part done for now 😭 now V can see him only when Kv returns for the shoot. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek thinks she will go and check him..kanta comes there and ask why she hasn't slept till now ...and tries to pacify her , telling she is strong and she can fight all situation...Mahek prays for Shaurya's safety..kanta tells tomorrow is funeral ceremony of him and she has to be strong... later Mahek calls DV and ask Shaurya has came or not..DV tells even he was waiting for him...and tells he will go and check..Mahek tells even she wants to come with him...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Kya huva res ...edit...

Okay seems like an very curious episode...
So Nikki already sneaked it and got the papers ...and poor sk's plan failed...?

I'm glad DV tries to save them at step by step ...

But it's 4 AM and kv is still in KM and langoor and chudail are waked up😡
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay after second part ..shaurya is gonna go missing kya ?😲
Alright without watching the epi I can't say whether I wud get good vibe or not 😒
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya will be caught I think 😕
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Looks like Sk's part done for now 😭 now V can see him only when Kv returns for the shoot. 

IAM Also Feeling same .. but what is gonna happen that is scaring me more😭