Avneet Kaur should have been Dharma

Posted: 6 years ago
Just caught up on Chandra Nandini and uggh the new lead actress has no charm🤢
Was searching her name only to criticize her nonsensical acting, Ikr I cant be rude as she's kid but C'mon what went wrong with the CASTING DEPT? They had soo many options than this girl. Siddharth is an amazing actor and Prerna's nowhere near to his acting, expressing whatsoever😵

If they need TRP's then they should throw this girl out who can't ACT😕 I dont hate her, I just didn't like her 'ACTING'. She wasn't convincing since her character isnt well etched and upar se her acting is super irritating.😭

Are CV's blind? She looked little older to him and their romancing is cringeworthy specially her expressions. Honestly Im not calling her ugly and stuff, but she needs to grow as an actress. This can be seen in the Hamaam scene😆 They tried hard to show it as romance but they WERE uncomfortable🤣

I feel the girl who played Charumathi could've been a better 'DHARMA'. Her acting had that impact on me instantly. And even my mom said 'this girl is cute'. Soo yeah Avneet should've played Dharma as they both look super-cute as a pair. (Errm, yeah they're kids) 

Siddharth and Avneet gel well too😛 I wanted Charumathi to be positive character but as already shown she's super evil🤪

The only good thing about Chandra Nandini is Rajat, Shweta, Siddharth, Avneet, Tanu and maybe everyone else but this girl named 'Prerna' who apparently plays the lead now with zero skills. 🤣

Okay,Im not against her let's see but for me AVNEET SHOULD'VE BEEN PAIRED OPPOSITE SIDDHARTH This is my POV. 

Im sorry if there are any Prerna Sharma fans here, this is just a fun post criticizing her acting skills.😳

(gosh i know they're kids😆)
Edited by BreezyBoo - 6 years ago
She's acting just fine especially for the age she is playing. The directors and creators know more than you. They have been coming up with successful serials and casting for years. I doubt you could act half as good as the actors. The show is doing great, trps are high. Edited by hj20022 - 6 years ago
Gosh are you for real in the name of criticizing your bitterness towards her is totally coming out stop being rude 
If you like avneet straight boldo you like her and you want her opposite  sid instead of that you are literally  bashing that kid 
Prerna is fine and she is doing all justice for her age yes she got place to improve that doesn't mean she is so bad and all 
Stop being harsh 
Oh and I hope you knw there r ppl who like sid and prerna's chemistry too  

Originally posted by hj20022

She's acting just fine especially for the age she is playing. The directors and creators know more than you. They have been coming up with successful serials and casting for years. I doubt you could act half as good as the actors. The show is doing great, trps are high.

@Purple Didnt I say the same that she needs to grow as an actress specially since she's paired opposite Siddharth and his 'acting' prowess is excellent? 

The writers sure know better than me and you do too. Right! IF lets viewers express their thoughts on this forum and constructive criticism is allowed fyi. This wasn't a hate post for anybody.

@red So according to you VIEWERS need to act to judge TV actors!LMAO wish that made sense, but NO. So you mean to say only actors can watch MOVIES/SHOWS etc 👏

If the TRPS were SUPER HIGH leap would never had happened. This is a way of rebooting the show since the writers are out imagination. As I said This wasnt a hate post.
Originally posted by -Cskluv-

Gosh are you for real in the name of criticizing your bitterness towards her is totally coming out stop being rude 
If you like avneet straight boldo you like her and you want her opposite  sid instead of that you are literally  bashing that kid 
Prerna is fine and she is doing all justice for her age yes she got place to improve that doesn't mean she is so bad and all 
Stop being harsh 
Oh and I hope you knw there r ppl who like sid and prerna's chemistry too  

Excuse me? Actors get criticized, not just them criticism must be faced in any profession. Hatred? I dont even know her to HATE her. So pl-eaase!

Have I said PRERNA is the worst actress? NO! She needs to be on-par with Siddharth which she isnt for sure as of now! I found Avneet better than her straight hi toh bola
Coming to justice, naahhh she ain't that good as an actor specially opposite Siddharth (he's too good) and its my POV. Constructive criticism is allowed here so muft ka gyaan kahi aur baato if you cant handle criticism maturely. And yes, Prerna Sharma definitely might improve with tme so Big deal!

Edited by BreezyBoo - 6 years ago
New to this forum. I think the actress who plays dharma is doing just fine. She is young, we need to give her room to grow as an actress. Her onscreen mother-daughter chemistry with shwetha is really good.

I like the dharma/bindusar pairing but i am uncomfortable with the intensity of romance scene they are given... Are they not under age?
@Breezyboo, you legit wrote she needs to grow as an actress. Sometimes creators add leaps to gain more fans, that does not mean they are doing poorly. No you don't have to know how to act, but your opinion was biased towards another actor. Yes IF let's us express our opinions but you are spewing out hate, those are two different things.Edited by hj20022 - 6 years ago
As u said its very hard to match with Sid's acting skills so why we compared them with Sid? Though avneet i know she is vry good frend of Sid thats not means she is good choice for dharma (totally my pov) and the new girl perena she is fine. But avneet and Perena both needs improvement. Nevermind i m ready to give them time. 😊 

For  teenage romance is big No frm my side... though they showed Sid as Bindusar is 18 but in reality he is 16 so feels  weird Balaji shud use Sid's talent without any romantic scene. Anyways i know without love story ekta ka kaam nhi chalta. 🤓 and i saw on IG and twitter ppl start loving Bindu-dharma chemistry 😆  btw thar girl perena is looking quite mature and looks elder too. I dont think she is kid she is 18+ i think 🤔 

Personally i want to see Bindusar's complicated  relation with his mom ( nandini) and with his father but ekta mata sabkuch dekhayge bas wahi nhi dekhayge 😳  only one encounter they showed whr Nandini gives firstaid to bindusar but that scene ws magic ❤️ wants more Mom-son scene and not able to connect with Nandini and Dharma's relation.
Avneet and Siddharth's onscreen chemistry is amazing  😳...but negative role suits Avneet. Prerna is also good. But actually King Bidusara had so many queens. He also had one Persian queen. 
 Also, Charumati and Bindusar remind me of Ruqaiyya and Jalal of JA. In JA also there were three queens Ruqaiyya, Jodha and Salima for Jalal and for Salim there were Anarkali (Nadira), Man Bai and Jagat Gosain (She was shown in 2 or 3 episodes). Chandra also had three queens Helena, Nandni and Durdhara  !!

So no wonder if one more princess comes in Bindusar's life 😉 (in the show).