Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyasree thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Amazing, lovely n wonderful updates
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Lovely storyline.totally different personalities of maan n geet from wat hv read till now.
Very interesting updates. Loved reading them all.
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thx for updatr..
its really feel good tht khurana see hope in geet ya its riggt tgt they know their r her professional life tht matters a lot to her n but their mutual wish has the best for maan n geet s perfect for him... 
286pearl thumbnail
thx 4 update... 27
its feel good n I appreciate Gurv Khurana to take interest to create some ... for both... or I'm quite surprised to see geet very comfortable with maan too.. hope khuranas take wise decision n hired geet's services for renovations at outhouse... so ...
i love kreisten n her nick name to maan...

286pearl thumbnail
pt-28
its clear tht dhe have s bitter past... it seems like she was engaged... ya but now she becomes very strong and don't overpower her past memories... somehow its good but actually she feels alone by heart n its obvious her age is more matter...  here Gurve signals maan abt outhouse to be done by her... n its wonderful tht he initiate to call her office... hope in future both have exchange their mob nos too😉
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update BnB also na pls pls pretty pls
shawon_wangxian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Just start reading ur this story. Beauty and the beast, i Always have a thing for this name.. interesting prologue. I'm kinda having grey feeling while reading maan's part, nightmares and all. bt in the same time that was so exciting. seems like geet is an air hostess and going for job. talking with her parents bt they seems worried for something. and who is her lil boo??
part 1

great update. i really love the way u portray geet's character, tough nut yet know how to handle people. Bt Maan's character is kinda Mystery, what happened in the past that he become like that. he is not co-operating with psychiatrist. his family members r worried for him and pressing him for marriage. bt geet's parents r so lovable.
part 2

1st of all i really love the bonding of both families. maan has damaged skin and physically challenged. bt how did it happened?! i'm really curious. his family is looking for his bride in online. bt when geet is air hostesss, why it's showing interior designer in ig?? wowww, maan is kinda mesmerized by her. i can't wait to read next update..Edited by shawon_HayMur - 6 years ago
part 3

this is quite interesting. ishhh... why maan is having nightmares again n again?? i really feel bad for him. why people r always in judging mode!! they made him feel like outcaste. I have a feel that geet is also having some past and don't wanna move on. her parents r pursuing her for marriage also.