siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
HERE ARE MY ASSUMPTIONS
Yes we had enough
CGM era is over
I think we won't be seeing the old brave and vivacious CGM any more
The makers of CN have introduced so many new generation characters..namely Alica(who is she?), the son and daughter of Chaya & Malay in addition to Bindusaar and Adonis
Let us come to peace with ourselves
Rajat would have already decided to get relieved from the show
Remaining factors are
Nandini getting her memory back and Bindusaar realising the truth of his mother's murderer
Now Bindu-Dharma hatred drama is going on.
As per history she is the mother of the Great Samrat Ashoka
So in hatred or in love Bindusaar will marry her.This will happen after Nandini regaining her memory and her name cleared with Bindusaar

As a lovelorn husband, CGM has no part to play, except lamenting over the loss of his loving wife
He has already resigned himself from active politics, administration and even detached himself from family affairs

We saw Bindusaar investigating the prisoner for the conspiracy and CGM didn't make his appearance there

When Nandini gets her name cleared ,Apama will be punished and may thrown out of the serial
But Helana  and Acharya remain there till Ashoka's regime

Recently it dawned on producers and channel that Nandini is a fictitious character and the love track is not possible between CGM and Nandini

So in the process, she may get killed and eventually CGM will leave  the Mahal and throne forever
He will travel to south, Saravana Bela Hola, embrace jainism and die of starvation

OR
both C & N leave the mahal to lead a peaceful life in the wilderness

Hence , here after ,it may not be possible to see the roaring lion ,the Great Chandra Gupta Maurya
If they get better TRP or not, Rajat part has come to an end

If it is feasible, they will run the show as a sequel, under another name or altogether wrap it up

Our question is...How many episodes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Hi Lalli
It is pathetic to see this condition of this serial
So Cgm is over and so hereafter we cannot see our cgm.
Nandini and cgm may not get united for sure.
Because as you pointed she is fictitious character.Maybe bindu realise after her disappearance.I think cgm will lead to sravanabelogala very soon.May be Dharna and bindu story .already charu is there and alice.I have strong hunch that she is Helens girl.What is there to see for loyal viewers like us who were seeing for past 1year.Nothing but frustration. 
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Hi Lalli

It is pathetic to see this condition of this serial
So Cgm is over and so hereafter we cannot see our cgm.
Nandini and cgm may not get united for sure.
Because as you pointed she is fictitious character.Maybe bindu realise after her disappearance.I think cgm will lead to sravanabelogala very soon.May be Dharna and bindu story .already charu is there and alice.I have strong hunch that she is Helens girl.What is there to see for loyal viewers like us who were seeing for past 1year.Nothing but frustration. 

yes Avanthikaa..I do not hide from you..yesterday I cried a lot over the fate of CN..rather on the beautiful characters of Chandra & nandini
They have imported a whole bunch of youngsters and new comers and determined to sweep over the old atmosphere..The hanging thread is their unfinished love story..so with in 20 or 30 episodes,they will finish off a tragic love saga

I really feel for Rajat..such a marvelous and phenomenal actor has been strangled in a swamp ..Let him come out of it and get new better project
With out a proper story, whom ever they introduce, can they survive?
The tussle between Dharma and Bindu looks so artificial
Even when C & N had at their each other throats, a  fine romance was running thru
It will take sometime for me to come over the grief 

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All are in frustration,sad, disappointed...After yesterday episode..
Never ever thought that ekta can ruin this show like that..
Feeling like It's waste of time to comment and express our view 

Just one positive outcom
Can Rajat sweta quit the show?..Or it will be breach of contract..

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

All are in frustration,sad, disappointed...After yesterday episode..

Never ever thought that ekta can ruin this show like that..
Feeling like It's waste of time to comment and express our view 

Just one positive outcom
Can Rajat sweta quit the show?..Or it will be breach of contract..

I think, they have already made all the documentations and legal procedures for them to come out..let the producers do their project with the bunch of youngsters
Cvs have made Bindu take bath in hammam, he had shown his sword fight doing a saumersault and has 2 lovely ladies to marry..he is ready to lead the show in the absence of his father..the Maha episode is solely for his promotion

A great injustice has been done to Rajat..that is the show business 
Ipsitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

I think, they have already made all the documentations and legal procedures for them to come out..let the producers do their project with the bunch of youngsters

Cvs have made Bindu take bath in hammam, he had shown his sword fight doing a saumersault and has 2 lovely ladies to marry..he is ready to lead the show in the absence of his father..the Maha episode is solely for his promotion

A great injustice has been done to Rajat..that is the show business 

They can go forward but not in the name of "Chandra nandini" ...Make it spin off...And whatever the name I don't care..
Do u think trp will rise in all this bunch of character?...And they think that the show will run without RS...😡...By doing Haman scene in alternative days..

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

They can go forward but not in the name of "Chandra nandini" ...Make it spin off...And whatever the name I don't care..

Do u think trp will rise in all this bunch of character?...And they think that the show will run without RS...😡...By doing Haman scene in alternative days..

the producers think so..if TRP raises or not rajat and Swetha won't be there..their beautiful presence will be missed by all
JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

the producers think so..if TRP raises or not rajat and Swetha won't be there..their beautiful presence will be missed by all

Hi
Definitely he will get better project. 
How  are you surer  that they will quit? any spoiler ?
JanakNandini thumbnail
Ipsi we are here for cgm and nandini only.
cgm is only lynchpin of this show. If he leAves i dont care the show runs o rnot.It does not matter to us.It is unfair on cvs part...who saw this for past 11 months.
really more than seperation if nandini I cannot see Cgm getting eclipsed. He is just thinking and living in past.Is it fair potrayel?
forget history.I dont expect it at this point if time. they cannot subdue cgm like this...
Nandini portrayal also insane...She is just q timud lady.How brave she was during few money nths back...
Ipsitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Ipsi we are here for cgm and nandini only.
cgm is only lynchpin of this show. If he leAves i dont care the show runs o rnot.It does not matter to us.It is unfair on cvs part...who saw this for past 11 months.
really more than seperation if nandini I cannot see Cgm getting eclipsed. He is just thinking and living in past.Is it fair potrayel?
forget history.I dont expect it at this point if time. they cannot subdue cgm like this...
Nandini portrayal also insane...She is just q timud lady.How brave she was during few money nths back...

same here I am also starting to watch this serial for this beautiful couple only...We viewers accept all from leap to CN shorter screen space and watching this crap after 20 years leap with little hope that they can't sidelines CN totally...But after yesterday episode I am in disastrous mode...That's why want RS to quit.
But I know it's not that much easy for them the way we think.

And guys I am just giving my view regarding quit..There is no such news or spoiler...So don't misunderstood
Edited by Ipsitta - 6 years ago