Users

Frequent Posters

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@janaknandini
Hi
Definitely he will get better project. 
How  are you surer  that they will quit? any spoiler ?

No spoiler..too much of importance to the new bunch of actors..Bindusaar's prominence...day by  day decreased screen presence of Rajat...all made us think in that direction

More over there is no sign of historical show

A simple factor..the murderer of Dhurdara..they elongate it unnecessarily..with utter illogically...rajat himself would have requested his relief from this treacherous story
JanakNandini thumbnail
oh I got it ipsi...anyway all leading to that direction. ..
but yesterday cgm came for only 2 minutes but he stole the screen. ..how he wanted to slap bindu. .
But bindu was over angry on nandini  ..
sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously  Rajat and Shwetha' should just quit.  There is no story just random scenes  put together. 
 Chanakka also has lost  his ability to sense danger and his spy net work seems to have gone out of action.
He was able to spot the difference  in Nandini's saree but is unaware of all the plot going on.
He should advice Chandra to inform  Bindusara  the truth or else have told him the truth himself.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly by showing hamam more swimming pool type scene and a Conner behaving like some princess and spoilt brat in name of yuvraj there going to get trp well let them dream
I'm done with the show feel really bad for rajat he was the backbone of the show and shweta too too bad one of the best jodi on TV ruined by sp and ekta
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

Honestly by showing hamam more swimming pool type scene and a Conner behaving like some princess and spoilt brat in name of yuvraj there going to get trp well let them dream

I'm done with the show feel really bad for rajat he was the backbone of the show and shweta too too bad one of the best jodi on TV ruined by sp and ekta

they try to replace the back bone with a mere make shift support..so far he carried the show on his shoulders
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

they try to replace the back bone with a mere make shift support..so far he carried the show on his shoulders

yes lalitha that's the right word sorry that's what I meant and he still does with few minutes I do not watch it for those new characters nor new actors 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hadn't watched some episodes of CN but yes, agree that this Chandragupta is a pale watered down version of the roaring lion we saw in earlier episodes. And Nandini has changed as well Is Adonais Helena's and Chandra's son? When did that happen? Who is Elis, is she Chandra's daughter as well?
So chandra has not forgotten Nandini but had children with Helena? Don't like that at all. That woman is the root cause of all his unhappiness and he had kids with her?
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Hadn't watched some episodes of CN but yes, agree that this Chandragupta is a pale watered down version of the roaring lion we saw in earlier episodes. And Nandini has changed as well Is Adonais Helena's and Chandra's son? When did that happen? Who is Elis, is she Chandra's daughter as well?
So chandra has not forgotten Nandini but had children with Helena? Don't like that at all. That woman is the root cause of all his unhappiness and he had kids with her?

The thing is i dont know why Ekta made Helena negative in the show 
Ekta spoiled the whole history for Nandini 
And according to history no knew that there is a existence of Nandini 
After Durdhara the only wife of CGM is Helena 
And yeah Ekta Mata brought the 2 fictional characters Adhonis and Alice as Chandra Helena kids 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dellz-

The thing i dont why Ekta made Helena negative in the show
Ekta spoiled the whole history for Nandini
And according to history no knew that there is a existence of Nandini
After Durdhara the only wife of CGM is Helena
And yeah Ekta Mata brought the 2 fictional characters Adhonis and Alice as Chandra Helena kids

Yes, history had no Nandini and Chandragupta mourned Durdhara's death for years (30?) and married Helena much later whom he fell in love with. The Greek princess was supposedly a very good queen and loved Chandragupta in turn. We knew Ekta was taking liberties with history. But at least she needs to be faithful to her own storyline - if Chandra is mourning Nandini to the extent that he has become almost hermit like, he shouldn't have fathered kids with Helena. Doesn't make sense.
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Yes, history had no Nandini and Chandragupta mourned Durdhara's death for years (30?) and married Helena much later whom he fell in love with. The Greek princess was supposedly a very good queen and loved Chandragupta in turn. We knew Ekta was taking liberties with history. But at least she needs to be faithful to her own storyline - if Chandra is mourning Nandini to the extent that he has become almost hermit like, he shouldn't have fathered kids with Helena. Doesn't make sense.

So many doubts and speculations..I think, we don't get answers for that..but why this sudden  shift in leads..After such a stupendous performance,having carried the show on his shoulders so far, even with out an iota of gratitude, the makers try to sideline him.let them complete the half finished love story and draw all sorts of love triangles with the youngsters
Why can't they give a better story with logical raesoning