Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Summary: Meshmesh

DEcember 7, 2018

Chakor follows Sweety

Raghav is angry with Chakor for bringing the police, she says she didn't call them, she asks him about Anjor's whereabouts. Raghav tells Chakor that she betrayed him to the police, she says he's the one who betrayed her by kidnapping Anjor knowing very well how much she loves her and that she is her weakness.

Police arrest Raghav, he tells Chakor he's innocent, Chakor says she knows he won't tell her where Anjor is and she'll find her herself. Raghav tells her the room number, he tells her Anjor is eating her dinner, she thinks her parents are playing a game. 

Raghav leaves in police jeep, Chakor notices a woman (Sweety) hiding and watching. Chakor starts wondering if he's saying the truth, she wants to talk to the girl but she's gone.

Chakor goes to Anjor, she hugs Anjor and cries. Chakor is worried and asks her if anyone hurt her. Anjor says how could someone hurt her while she's with her father. Anjor believes Sukor were playing a game like Raghav told her.

Chakor starts to pack Anjor's bag, Anjor brings her slippers and tells Chakor that her dad bought them for her because she doesn't like to wear shoes and he bought them in her favorite color. 

Chakor and Anjor are leaving the hotel, Chakor sees Sweety taking a rickshaw, Chakor takes a rickshaw and follows her until her home, she then returns to haveli.

Teju and co are waiting in haveli, they're worried for Anjor. Rohit is angrry because they're doing nothing and waiting for Chakor to save Anjor, he wants to go and save her. Akash tells him to have patience and trust Chakor, Teju supports Rohit.

Chajor enter haveli, Teju is relieved, she hugs Anjor and cries. Anjor asks why everyone is crying and looking tense, she only went with her dad (she acts cute). Chakor tells her it's because they love her, she tells her she must be tired from all the playing and asks Leela to take her to her room.

Chakor pleads with them not to tell Anjor what's going on, she starts to leave, Teju asks her where she's going. Chakor answers that Raghav may be innocent, everyone is shocked. Teju isn't convinced, she asks her what about Rajjo, she tells her even if he's innocent, it doesn't concern them.

Chakor says it concerns her, Teju questions her if this is because he looks like Suraj. Chakor tells her she understand she's suffering because of losing Suraj, she's suffering too and she has to remind herself that he's no more, she talks about how Anjor is attached to her dad and that's why she brought Raghav.

Chakor says that it's her duty to clear Raghav's name if he's innocent because she's the one who brought him to haveli. Chakor says it's her responsibility to find the real culprit, camera pans to Akash. 

Chakor says she'll bring Suraj back if he's innocent, Teju refuses, Akash supports Chakor and says Anjor needs him. Teju is adamant, Rohit is against Raghav, he's sure he's the real culprit, he kidnapped Anjor and asked for ransom. Chakor disagrees, Raghav returned Anjor without taking the money and he took care of her, Rohit thinks it's just an act.

Chakor disagrees, she tells them Raghav told her he was with a girl, Rohit thinks there is no girl, Chakor says she saw her and will find her, she tells Rohit not to worry, she'll find the truth and the real culprit, this girl is the key to solving the case.

Chakor knocks on Sweety's door, she tells her her car had an accident and her phone is dead, she wants to make a phone call. Sweety lets her in.

At the police station, guards take Raghav's fingerprints and take his mugshots. 

Sweety is preparing something, Chakor looks around, she finds Raghav's photo under the bed.

Precap

Chakor pleads with Sweety to go with her to the police station and tell the truth. Some men knock violently on Sweety's door and try to break it, Chakor stops her from opening the door.
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary : Meshmesh
Chakor and sweety flee goons

December 8, 2018

Chakor shows Sweety Rghav's photo that she found at her place, she asks her why she has a picture of Raghav and if she was with him that night. Sweety takes the photo from Chakor and throws it in the fire, she tells Chakor to mind her own business and scolds her for the drama she did to enter her house.

Sweety pushes Chakor out of her house, she almost closes the door, Chakor explains that Raghav is accused of a crime, she wants to know if he's guilty or not, Sweety still refuses. Chakor explains how his imprisonment will affect Anjor, Sweety relents and lets Chakor back in the house.

Inspector Kaushal is interrogating Raghav, Raghav insists that he's innocent but the inspector doesn't believe him, he threatens him. Raghav knows they'll try to use force to make him confess. Raghav rues his bad luck that brought him to Azaadganj. 

KY gets irritated, he grabs Raghav by his hair, Raghav tells him to take his hands off him. KY tells him that the blood sample proves his guilt and he'll make him confess. Guards hold Raghav and beat him on his head, KY presses his head to the table. Raghav insists he's innocent. 

Chakor talks to Sweety, she tells her how Suraj died and how she brought Raghav to hide the truth from Anjor and how Rajjo accused Raghav.

KY tortures Raghav, he's condition is bad and he's spitting blood. KY wants Raghav to confess, Raghav insists he's innocent, KY could kill him but he can't make him lie.

Sweety agrees to help Chakor, she tells her that she received a gold necklace with a letter and a picture of Raghav, The letter asked her to make Raghav drunk and take him to his room and take some of his blood and leave it at the top of the wardrobe. 

Sweety feels guilty, she takes off the necklace and throws it. Chakor realizes that the blood sample was used to trap Raghav and that Raghav is innocent. Chakor wants Sweety to tell the police, two lives will be saved, Sweety corrects her that three lives will be saved and adds Anjor to the list.

Sweety tells Chakor she doesn't have the courage to face the world, Chakor tells her she has faith in her. They hear loud knocks on the door, Chakor tells Sweety not to open. Sweety wonders if it's related to the bad guys, Chakor says only her family know she's coming. Chakor asks her if there is a backdoor, they leave from the backdoor, goons break into the house and follow them.

In haveli, Anjor is sleeping next to Leela, she wakes up and goes to fill her water bottle. Downstairs, family are talking, Akash asks Teju not to be angry with Chakor, she's doing this to save Anjor. Teju says no one could replace Suraj and one day Anjor will know that Suraj is no more. 

Anjor hears Teju, she's shocked, she confronts Teju, she wants to know where Suraj is. Teju doesn't know how to answer, she tries to calm her. Anjor is agitated, she faints, everyone is worried.

Chakor and Sweety are chased by the goons, Sweety can't run, Chakor encourages her, they continue, Chakor's leg gets stuck in a gutter, she asks Sweety to continue running. Chakor tries to free herself. Sweety reaches a dead end, she's surrounded by goons.

Chakor manages to free herself, she fights the goons with a stick, she was winning but gets hit on her head and falls. Goons capture Sweety and are about to stab her, Chakor shouts her name.

Precap

Imli shoots at the goons.

sumsukor thumbnail

Raaghav, It was not Sweety but Sweet heart YOU Chammakked!

Chammak !!! indeed not Sweety but Sweet Heart you shined!! yesterday

Raaghav indeed he is turning into Raagha(v) string of melody (?!?!?)

The street urchin, born poor, knows the plight of being poor and to survive does petty theft, dandagiri, leads a carefree life and I believe would have been in constant tiff with the police too as he knew once caught he will be tried hard to accept crime which was not committed.

Very true this is also a social issue... the plight of the downtrodden who are the pawns of law. To close a case they are closed down. Branded wrong as there is no one to fight for them.

Their words are never taken into consideration leave alone given any value or respect. 

Just because they are born poor are they poor in their self esteem and values? Can they be branded criminal?

The agony of not to get caught, he tried all ways to get out of it, as his conscience knew he did not do the heinous crime. But still

He Chammakked when he took utmost care of Anjor... even the comfort to wear a slipper! Leave alone telling her that dada and mummy are playing hide and seek while destiny was playing cruel with him.

He Chammakked when he gave back the money as it was costing his self esteem..

He Chammakked when he was brutally beaten but still did not accept crime.

He Chammakked when he said those words for a petty thief he maybe but believed in Satyameva Jeyata... he is thief not by choice but by virtue...

He Chammakked when he said he was not angry on anyone but angry on himself as he is born poor so labelled as criminal.

He Chammakked when he said he may be doing wrong but he is not a wrong person without heart as he takes his amma's kasam and chants Raamji ki naam

He Chammakked big bigger than any star when he said he can empty a bank, loot a tijori but never loot a Woman's respect.

In all he Chammakked when he said he wanted to meet Rajjo to tell her he did nothing wrong to her but went ahead to say he will bring those culprits to books.

Indeed Sweety, you wronged but did the right to prove him innocent but

Raaghav sweet heart you Chammakked more in the sky to me, so , let that earthy Chammak challo bey.

VJ brought out the agony and pain of poor and downtrodden Superbly.  

sumsukor thumbnail
SummRy : Meshmesh
Chakor and Raaghav clean the air

December 11, 2018

The doctor is exmining Anjor. Teju and co are standing outside the room, she asks them if they called Chakor, Leela tells her she isn't answering. Teju says she won't forgive herself if anything happens to Anjor, Nurse gives them a list of medicines to buy, Akash takes the list and goes to get it. 

Raghav and Chakor reach the hospital, they miss seeing Akash. Raghav goes into Rajjo's room alone,she's scared to see him and remembers the night of the accident, he tries to explain himself but she shouts for Chakor to come to her rescue.

Chakor comes in, she hugs Rajjo and tells her that Raghav is innocent, Rajjo doesn't believe her. Chakor tells her there is proof and tells her what happened. An emotional Rajjo apologizes to Raghav. 

Raghav holds Rajjo's hands, he explains ro her that he tried to escape because he feared police will beat him up to make him confess. He promises her that he won't leave until he finds the culprit and punish him, he swears on his mother, Chakor looks at him. He asks Rajjo to take care of herself and return to her old self. Raghav leaves the room with tears in his eyes.

Chakor goes to Raghav with first aid box, she wants to clean his wounds. Raghav first refuses but then agrees. Raghav can't take pain, he asks Chakor to be careful, Raghav still feels pain, his words are just like Suraj's, Chakor has a flashback of Suraj, she drops the disinfectant bottle.

Raghav decides he doesn't want first aid, his wounds are superficial and will soon heal, his heart is what hurts most and its because of her. Chakor explains that she was helpless, Rajjo was in a bad state and there was evidence against him, she apologized for not believing him. He doesn't accept her apology and walks away.

Chakor goes after Raghav, she holds his hand to stop him. He stops and notices that she held his arm, she gets self conscious and leaves his hand. Chakor apologizes for not believing him, she explains how she's struggling since she lost Suraj, her decision making has been affected.

Raghav says he expected her to make the right decision because she's a good person. He says he isn't Suraj but he's still a good person, he tried to tell her but she didn't listen. He says her slap will pain him more than police torture. 

Raghav's feelings are still hurt, Chakor holds her ears and apologizes, Raghav relents. Chakor praises him, she's happy he'll help her get justice for Rajjo.

Akash comes to them, Chakor finds out that Anjor is in ICU, Raghav is angry that they weren't careful while talking and let Anjor overhear them. They rush to Anjor's room.

Teju wants to call security for Raghav, Chakor explains that he has been cleared. Teju still doesn't want him near Anjor, he isn't related to them.

Raghav tries to explain to Teju he isn't Suraj but he looks like him and Anjor will get better seeing him, Teju still stops him. Raghav tells her he considers them family and he cares for Anjor, if she tries to stop him, he'll turn into Gabbar Singh .

Precap

Blackmailer calls Chakor, he tells her she ruined his plan and freed Raghav. Chakor tells Raghav the blackmailer is in the hospital, Raghav goes to search for him. Chakor tells the blackmailer that she'll find him and punish them, he threatens her that he'll take revenge from her family.
sumsukor thumbnail

Arrey Gabbar Singh...zarur hoga hamara Surjit Singh

My dude said he is Gabbar as he will not fear none to Anjor when he was captivated, by Vikram... 

Raaghav is not my dude but still captivated due to circumstances but said he will turn Gabbar. He means business and now his business is Mission save Anjor...

But with all the traits, I pray Raamji and Bolenath to turn this Gabbar Singh into our Surjit Singh for Chakor Kaur is only for Surjit Singh

I am literally going bonkers!!! Super califrajulistic espilidocious singing my favo Marry Poppins...

Why???? Sukor ????? no..no...no I did not see Sukor at all but seeing the powerhouses MeeJay onscreen for full!!! Kya hua makers ko?, switched on the roll and went off for a stroll!! Let them as I got to get spell bound in this new Chemistry...

Sumi's stallion was running honkey donkey as no Imli today after the ss of yesterday!!

I don't know where to start as so many things going in my small brain all stars flickering as Am I getting hints... Not getting... Yes getting for my dude will come back for sure...

Loved the way his eyes was still when Chakor spoke that it is speaking innocence and  truth...  He was determined not to leave AZ till he sought justice and broke the bones of the predator... and the stern look reminded me of how my dude when he gets into business none can dare him.  But in all this I saw his right hand my eyes were searching for a band so that I could calm myself that the bandhuva stamp would have been covered but no I felt very sad as I could not see the bandhuva stamp as his hands was indeed plain when he showed to Chakor to apply the medicine. He is giving in but no I will not console that he is Suraj yet.

She applied medicine without any emotions but got hit and jerked when he jolted and spoke those same lines, its burning and you are applying so that you can enjoy when I shreak... She indeed jolted but I loved the way she ratified herself and did not say he spoke like her Suraj (thank god that is not my birdie)

He brought me flash when he said the topical wounds will heal fast though the hurt in his heart will not heal fast (reminded me the engagement break up he flared dard dard hame yehan horahahai showing his heart)...

I broke myself into tears as my birdie who used to trust and judge and analyse people from their eyes could not now understand anyone as her trusted one, her shield is not with her and her wisdom is also lost as whenever she had a question he stood by her as the answer and all her troubles were sorted out in no second... With him gone,  Chakor has also gone for she is unable to take the right decision...

Raaghav understood in all this that she is a good person, he realized her plight and thought about the repercussions of any of his wrong actions will lead to her agony (So he is doing what he was created for...??? I am still debating...though I am getting hints)

Chakor just did not show any emotions, except for that line where she bit jerked but quickly gathered for he is hurt terribly but she realized and told him that he has a goodness in him and she apologized in a beautiful way... Chakor my birdie is my birdie even when she is in pain she will always set things right and give the dues the best.  She did the mistake of not trusting him and she is setting it right by apologizing wholeheartedly.

Thanks to Sweety, indeed you are sweet in leaving behind the phone as otherwise the basic human knowing would not have been done.  I will not take it any more unless I get the confirmation that he is my dude!

The interaction with that Akash... Sparked my eyes...those words pagala hua kya... The same words is always used by Suraj... Are you mad...to speak in front of the kid... he was quick to race through, but I will say he need not be my dude as Raaghav is indeed is a good man who helps others and here he has indeed decided to help the child though with an ulterior motive of money but now things have changed a lot, situations have changed so he is now genuinely concerned about Anjor.

But... All said and done I got my eyes open when he got into the mode of no nonsense, got into that mode like When SR gets into actions, he means no nonsense... only business when he said Chakor to move aside and spoke to Teju, you are old so your thinking is that but I respect you as my amma , and Girija is more than mausi and Leela is my sister and still will be even If I leave and go from here (presumly after the predators is caught).

He care none and clearly meant business when Teju said I have nothing to do with him and he cannot be her son! Yes Teju he is indeed not your son and my SUN too for I believe and trust that he is eclipsed and will sure Flare out soon to incubate you all and me also...

Loved the way he said, he is more concerned about Anjor and he will care a dam and turn into Gabbar Singh if he is interrupted.  That flare made me again pray that this Gabbar Singh  should soon turn into Chakor's Surjit Singh.

That day when he turns sure I will go on Bale Bale and do a Bangra!!!

I saw the episode very late... (work etc etc) and when I came to Forum I see lovely posts...running to read now...

sumsukor thumbnail

Raghav fights the blackmailer

December 12, 2018

Teju steps aside, Raghav goes into Anjor's room. Chakor tries to convince Teju to keep Raghav, she tells her Anjor can't handle the truth, she has to do this to save Anjor's life.

Chakor goes into Anjor's room, Raghav is talking to Anjor, he says he shouldn't have made her eat Chines food because it made her fall ill. Anjor explains that she fell ill because Teju said he was no more. Raghav tells her she meant he wasn't in the house not that he was dead. Raghav jokes with Anjor and makes her smile. 

Chakor sees Suraj in place of Raghav, she gets emotional. She leaves the room to compose herself, she reminds herself that he isn't Suraj and never will be.

A nurse brings Chakor's phone to her, Chakor asks her who brought to the hospital, the nurse doesn't know. Chakor wonders if Imli is responsible for framing Raghav, she dismisses the idea because Imli saved her from the goons.

The blackmailer calls Chakor, he tells her she ruined his plans and freed Raghav, he admits that he raped Rajjo and framed Raghav. Chakor asks him why he attacked Rajjo, he answers because she helped Sukor in Dharampura. He tells Chakor he'll take revenge from her for killing his brother and mother.

He threatens Chakor, she promises to stop him, he says she couldn't stop him from harming Rajjo. 

An ambulance siren rings, Chakor hears it on the phone too and realizes the caller is in the hospital. Raghav comes and she tells him about it. He tells her to keep him on the phone until he finds him.

Raghav starts searching the rooms, Chakor does the same while talking to the blackmailer.  The blackmailer says she's still fighting after he killed Suraj but he'll make her suffer by killing Anjor and all her loved ones, he jokes where she'd find a look alike for Anjor as she did for Suraj. 

Raghav thinks that the caller will be in a deserted place. He starts searching outside the hospital. Chakor vows to find him and punish him, god will protect her and Anjor and he can't harm them.

Raghave finds his footprints and finds the caller, he's hooded and only his eyes are visible. Raghav raises his voice, Chakor hears him. The caller breaks the lamp and makes the room fall into darkness, the blackmailer hides. Raghav calls Chakor and tells her to call the police, she tells him to be careful.

Raghav promises to punish him for what he did to Rajjo, he finds his hiding place and punches him. He hides in a new place, Raghav tells him to come out and fight him, he comes from the back but Raghav sees his shadow. 

Raghav fights the blackmailer and beats him up, the blackmailer gets injured in his legs. Raghav tries to see his face but he beats Raghav and escapes. Raghav finds him and traps him and goes to see his face.

Precap

Chakor arrives with Inspector Kaushal, the blackmailer throws dust in their faces and escapes on a motorbike driven by another man.

Chakor tells Raghav that the caller knew all their moves. Raghav tells her if she suspects he's someone close to her.
Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

www.raaghaventertainment.be.com

I was surfing a while ago and suddenly started laughing myself like a madcap thinking of today's episode and I landed on a website...

www.raaghaventertainment.be.com

That Danyabaad to Teju and the upsetness due to Chinese noodles and the meeting of Gyaanibaba was making me smile but what made split into laughter was...

Literal that street don type does not be soft but tells Chakor to keep talking so that he can catch the predator and break his bones.  This street Dada always has been in such dark hideouts so knows exactly a law breaker will be in hidence...quickly calculates and gets to the place... Smart isn't he.

Unlike the trained arm force personnel who locks the target quiet and calm he the street dada is full of fida... Abey woh Basanthi ki aulaath ðŸ˜†ha ha I started to laugh... this guy cant he go calm and hold him by his neck.  Na he does not care and fear, next I burst in laughing... Still talking, Unlimited talktime yes bey no wonder everyone is nonstop talking on phone, don't know how the signal is so good in that dark place (while mine always play havoc when I want to see the episode on JIO TV while coming back in bus keeps swirling nonstop)...good you kept talking as now the connection will be severed!!!

But Raaghav bey is so different he does not gets into action immediately, but talks nonstop like unlimited talk talk.  The fool breaks the bulb and our street don calls Maidam, tells her that the mad cat is here at the construction site and to bring the police and also book a room in the hospital.  Ha ha full on talk mode since then, he intimidates him by telling how he will break his bones for the act on Rajjo and also because of such men the kalank on whole menclad and that hit through the plywood was amazing.  He is indeed quite hilarious, he is very strong knows his taakath well so he is not raging but just giving that fear to the guy who would not have anticipated it...

His fight actions were exactly that of the street goon's fight that lifting high and banging him and that double cross over jump and hitting... hitting him and still talking... this hit is for the sin you did on Rajoo, the next one comes for framing him, the next one again and non stop talking...😆

I was continuously laughing,,,, he doesn't stop, you will not show your face , nayi naveli dulhan, this guy and his oneliner😃... Will draw with charcoal so that he will not be able to see his own face... One hard hit on him with the tile still he is just strong... Hits the guy and makes him fall... Enough of this cat and mouse play.. its  now time to see your face.

In all he was so casual in his hits hard punches but no rage in his face nor that ferocious hit but typical hard hitting and my god he was talking talking and sure that guy would have said please hit me be but stop talking bey.

Indeed the episode was  www.raaghaventertainment.com.

VJ aces in action scenes but this action was so different, completely different.  The body language, hit and the jump and hit was ekdam class.

sumsukor thumbnail
The Blackmailer calls Chakor

16 Dec 2018

Leela comes out of the washroom and doesn't find Anjor in the room. Chakor prepares kheer for Anjor, she wants Teju to taste it. Teju refuse, Chakor knows it's because she brought Raghav in haveli. Chakor manages Teju until she agrees to taste the kheer. Teju likes it, she praises Chakor and complains that Raghav is ill mannered. Chakor tells her not to worry, she spoke to him.

Rohit shouts Teju's name, he runs downstairs, Raghav follows. Everyone gathers, Rohit complains that Raghav beat him up. Teju calls Raghav an animal and Chakor scolds him. Raghav tells them to wait and dramatically reveals the money hidden in Rohit's pockets, everyone is shocked.

Raghav says the family came to stay in haveli because they had no money then how can Rohit have all this money. Akash goes to Rohit, he asks him who gave him the money. He's disappointed in him, he says his father in law left their responsibility to him and it's his duty to return Rohit to the right path.

Rohit stays quiet, Akash starts linking him to the blackmailer, he says he left the hospital early after his father's death. knew that Chakor was going to meet Sweety and had a fight with Rajjo, he's helping the blackmailer to get back at Rajjo. Jyoti and Amrit ask Rohit how he got the money.

Rohit still refuses to answer, Akash decides to call the police. Raghav admits that he got the money from Imli. Akash is angry with Rohit, he starts to beat him. Raghav praises Akash and then saves Rohit from his wrath.

Raghav jokes that Chakor and Imli can't be sisters, he wants to meet Imli. Raghav asks Rohit about Imli's hiding place, Rohit doesn't know, she's the one who calls and informs him of a meeting place.

Teju scolds Chakor, she tells her she never learns and still trusts Imli, she mentions how she was behind Chakor going to prison, made Suraj her ghulam and kept her away from Anjor. Raghav is keenly listening.

Leela calls Chakor and tells her that Anjor is missing, Chakor is shell shocked. Raghav brings her back to reality, he tells her they must go to hospital and find Anjor and blackmailer. Akash agrees with Raghav, he tells Chakor to go with Raghav and he'll call the police.

In the car, Chakor remembers how Suraj entrusted her with Anjor.  Rohit tells Chakor not to worry, he's by her side. He puts his hand on Chakor's to comfort her but realizes what he's doing and quickly withdraws it. He tells her the blackmailer won't harm Anjor, it isn't his style. He keeps on talking and Chakor snaps at him, she tells him he doesn't know how evil Imli is. She tells him he isn't Suraj and to just do his job.

Chakor gets a call, she deduces he's the blackmailer, Raghav puts the call on speakers. The blackmailer laughs (he's in haveli?), he says he told her Anjor will go away from her. Raghav threatens him, the blackmailer mocks Raghav and says Anjor is safe and should be with Leela by now. 

Raghav calls Leela, she's talking to Anjor and asks her if she's fine. Leela tells Raghav that Anjor is with her, she just went with the ward boy for ECG. 

The blackmailer warns Chakor that he'll make her life hell. Raghav answers back, he promises to kill him, the blackmailer calls him ill mannered and threatens Chakor again before hanging up.

Police are in haveli, the inspector asks Rohit about Imli, Rohit doesn't know her place. 

Raghav steps out of the car, Chakor follows him, she thinks he's angry with her, she apologizes for yelling at him and talks a lot. Raghav asks her to let him talk. He isn't angry he tells her she was a runner, she should focus on the finishing line:  f for focus on blackmailer. Chakor remembers Arjun Sir's words.

Chakor thanks Raghav and says she must focus on her target. Raghav says her target is Imli, they must find her, she agrees. Raghav says he'll finally meet Imli.

Precap

Raghav and Chakor search for Imli but can't find her. Raghav asks her to think where she could be hiding as she knows her best. Chakor has a guess.
Raghav and Chakor

sumsukor thumbnail
Dec 17, 2018
Sumamry: Meshmesh

Chakor and Imli face off

Chakor and Raghav look for Imli but can't find her. Kaushal ask his men if they have found Imli but they haven't. Teju is worried of what Imli can do.

Raghav tells Chakor she needs to get rid of her fear to find Imli, she knows Imli best, if she thinks she'll get a clue where she's hiding. Chakor thinks and says she knows Imli's whereabouts.

Chakor takes Raghav to BhuKa's house, she remembers some good memories from the past, she opens the door and finds Imli sitting drinking alcohol.

Imli was expecting Chakor. Chakor asks her why she returned to Azaadganj, she warned her not to come back in her life. Imli comes and hugs Chakor (she had her fake smile, no expressions of love or hatred).

Chakor pushes Imli away, Raghav holds her and prevents him from falling, they stare at each other, Raghav shakes his head, Imli asks why he's still holding her, he leaves her.

Imli calls Chakor didi, Chakor tells her no to. Chakor asks her why she gave Rohit money and what's her connection to the blackmailer. Imli tells Chakor it's her problem, she should deal with it, Raghav likes her answer.

Raghav watches them arguing, Imli notices him. She tells Chakor, you have a fake husband and you come to question her. She tells her to let her live her life as she wants. Raghav is lost in thought, Imli asks why he's staring.

Imli admits that she's keeping an eye on Chakor, she'll never leave her. Raghav asks Imli if she's behind the blackmailer, she comes and grabs his collar, she asks him if he wants to be friends, Suraj looked good but she didn't like him because he was good, she asks if he's good, Raghav denies, he says he's bad, she can ask Chakor. 

Chakor tells Imli that police will find out her connection to blackmailer, she calls Raghav and starts to leave. Imli asks Chakor if she'll let her into the house, Chakor refuses.

Precap

Anjor receives guests in Sukor wedding anniversary party.
Chakor can't find Anjor, she and Raghav look for her, Teju gets worried.
Blackmailer calls Chakor, he's got Anjor.
sumsukor thumbnail

New Horizon... the Rainbow...My Sukor... My Suraj!

I was coming to work by bus, the sky was so blue, a little girl beside me was so excited to see the sun, it was not glaring, full round, it was like calm composed and amusing the girl, it was coming along and all the more she was jumping with joy... she asked her mother, mom, will the Sun come to meet us when we get off the bus?  It was turning dark suddenly...

The mother smiled and said, the sun will go as it is so cloudy so the rains will start!!! The girl, I was so amazed she said so can we wait to see the rainbow??? 

She adapted so quickly to the change... But Why I couldnot???

when I saw the Sun, something lumped my throat!! A tear dropped my eyes!!!

Has the Sun truly set????

Chakoriyaaa!!!!

Aaayi mai...

Jaldi chal, Haveli me jaana hai

The little girl was amused at the sky... she cringed her eyes to see the horizon, did the sky and the sea meet, did the sky and the land meet, if they?? where??? Can I see? How far it is?? Too many questions in her mind...

She was taken to the Haveli to be caged!!

Will I see the horizon???

She left the caged hen to fly... can she fly?...

She flew indeed to gain status to return back as she is not a coward to run away, she came to wage the battle to fight the war against slavery!!!

She waged the battle openly with the Takur but during the battle she indeed was conquered by a warrior...

She thought...

That she was a chirpy bird wanting to reach the Moon, seldom she realized that the Sun has started to reach for her.

That she was in love with the brother, seldom she realized that the brother of the brother was falling for her

That she fooled the brother to get him marry her sister, seldom she realized destiny through him did good for her as he was the best in her life

That he was hurting her, seldom she realized he was indeed flirting with her

That she was being burnt by him, seldom she realized she has turned down the blaze of him to just incubate her

That she was being harassed by him, seldom she realized he had harnessed himself to her for he did not want himself to be free.

She never turned back, never in her life as she followed her Mausaji's words, "Never look back as you are a winner, runner, born to win and reach the finishing line"

All her thoughts changed when she began to think as she was free but he was chained

Chained but in that process changed to be chained by her love

Chained himself to breathe only for her..

She thought she was the sea, with deep emotions and will not meet the sky, seldom she realized he was indeed that sky which raised her waves of emotions... will they meet and form a new Horizon?

Chained and changed due to destiny, separated many times only to reunite as they are still to meet at the Horizon

She again thought, he is the sky as he was again away from her...

She again thought  has the Sun which was incubating her has set?

She was sitting at the beach looking at the horizon!!!

Mummaaa the little eight year old called.

Haan Saanvi, She spoke looking at the little girl playing with the sand, building sand houses...

Mumma its cloudy, going to rain...She smiled... they went to a shade!

The rain stopped, Mumma the Rainbow ! the little girl was excited! Mumma! see here turn around!!!

She smiled with tear drop! She will not turn back to see the rainbow, for she knows that her sun has risen but will take time to reach the middle of the sky.

(a rainbow is formed when the sun is in the opposite side)

She will not turn around to see the Rainbow as her Sun is in the front of her.  He will not make her to turn around as she is a winner, runner born to run and meet the finishing line.

Yes! I will soon see a new horizon where the Sun will meet its bird...