Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Dazeddd...

Suuurrraaajjj!!!!!!!

He heard her amidst all the noise of explosion going around him...

He felt light...being lifted...

He heard her, her voice was feebling in the background

He heard her desperate calling...

Suraj babu, hum thujhe chodengey nai

Hum bhi yehi chahthey..

It was vivid, they did not want to spare each other!

It was rigid, they did not want to be without each other!

It was destined, they had to be with each other!

It was divined, as they loved to be with each other!

She fell for him, not because he was the perfect guy!

She fell for him as he was the guy for her!

He fell for her as she was not a seedhi saadhi ladki!

He fell for her as she was that Tedi ladkhi!

The fell for each other not because they were perfect!

They fell as they were imperfectly perfect!

His eyes froze at the arch enemy when he saw her as 501 in the TV!

Her eyes froze at her childhood rival when she saw him at his den kidnapped!

It was not a path of roses but full of thorns with hidden roses!

They walked through on the thorn, did not remove the thorns, but got wounded by the thorns, only to find those hidden roses inbetween and healed those wounds by their new found roses...

They were destined to be together, to love each other!

They are not ordinary, for they had their flaws, terrible flaws!

They are not two lines to be joined, they were ying yang to fit in with the imperfections with perfection!

Hamarey hothey huey thumhey kuch nai honadungey, he vowed to himself as he started to breathe for her, to live looking at her for she made him realise that he is indeed a beautiful human being!!!

Ham Suraj ko nahi chodengey... She did not say this when she loved him, she said this to that wretched KN when he was chained and she was humiliated! She realized as she was held preciously by him, made her realise that she is indeed that beautiful flower to be bloomed!

Suraj, I stood on this bomb, so I take the call, you please go!

Can he? Will he? He is Suraj Rajvanshi, who when decides will never go back...

Yes, he listened to her but did as he promised to himself...

Whenever she calls him, he is there, if not physical, mentally... he runs

She is indeed calling, desperately, crying...

He is hearing her, wanting to go to her, take her in his arms...

She said I will not go away, but will listen to your talking but you cannot hear me!!!

He is now being lifted but he will not go far away for he knows she will call him! talk to him! He will also talk but not to be heard!!!

Suuuraaajjj! She is calling me!!!! I can listen her... but I am not able to see her for its is clouded...

Its Dazed!!!!!

I rest!!!!

My adories... My Sukor... I am too dazed!!!

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary : Meshmesh
Raghav accepts Chakors Offer

November 22, 2018

Raghav looks at Suraj's photo, he tells Chakor that she must be a fan to have so many photos of him and that he isn't a fool, he knows the photos are photoshopped, he compliments the jacket.

Chakor tells him that these are her husband's pictures, and that he had an accident. She explains why she needs to hide it from Anjor, Chakor is in tears. Raghav comes to her and asks her how much she'll pay him. Rajjo is shocked, Chakor is disappointed. Raghav explains it's a lot of work, Chakor says she'll pay him what he asks, Rajjo tries to dissuade her, Chakor says she'll do anything for Anjor. 

Raghav has a condition, he can't stop drinking, Chakor agrees, she tells him no one should know the truth other than the three of them. Raghav agrees and says he'll go and get his belongings, Chakor holds his arm and stops him, he tells her that he will return.

Rajjo doesn't like the plan, she thinks Raghav can't pull it off, Chakor says she'll do anything to save Anjor and once her health improve she'll reveal the truth. Chakor says she has promised Suraj to keep Anjor happy.

Chakor asks Rajjo to promise not to reveal the truth, Rajjo doesn't want Chakor to go through with the plan as she doesn't trust Raghav.

Raghav comes, he accuses Rajjo of badmouthing him to Chakor. Raghav tells Chakor he can only work for her for 30 days because he has to go to Dubai for work. Rajjo asks him what if Anjor didn't get fine by then. Raghav says it's not his problem, he'll take his 50 lakhs and leave, Rajjo thinks it's too much money, they argue. Raghav says take it or leave it,  Chakor agrees for the money.

Raghav what's to know about Suraj, Chakor describes Suraj, she says he loved her a lot and was always by her side, she says he was her life and meant everything for her. Chakor gets emotional, she has a flashback of their journey since their first meeting till the bomb blast.

Raghav listens intently, Rajjo has teary eyes. Raghav talks in his carefree style and says he'll try his best to impersonate him, he offers her his hand, Chakor remembers Suraj, she leaves without shaking Raghav's hand. Raghav and Rajjo follow.

At the hospital, Anjor asks Teju about Sukor. Chakor comes, Anjor runs to her and hugs her, she says she knew they'll return for her, she thanks Chakor. She asks Chakor why she's crying, she's fine now, she asks about Suraj.

Chakor calls Suraj, he doesn't come, Teju asks her where is Suraj. Anjor calls her dad, Raghav comes. Chakor is affected seeing him coming dressed as Suraj, Raghav looks cautious. Anjor spreads her arms for a hug. 

Precap

Girja is welcoming Chakor and Raghav, he laves her talking and enters haveli, he comments about their wealth.

Raghav tells Anjor to rest and take her medicine, he mumbles it's just for one month, Teju questions him.
sumsukor thumbnail
November 23, 2018

RAghav's unconvincing Act

Raghav enters Anjor's room, he says namaste mummy, namaste Anjor, both are surprised at his language. Anjor is waiting for her hug, Raghav is reluctant, Chakor signs him to hug her, he reluctantly goes. Anjor asks him to hurry, he comments in anger and then jokes to cover it. Anjor hugs him but he doesn't hug her back, he feels uncomfortable. Anjor asks him why he isn't hugging her, does he want to see how strong she became, Raghav agrees but Chakor takes her and puts her to bed saying she must rest.

Teju is disappointed with Suraj for not calling Anjor all this time, Raghav talks to himself saying she talks too much and would've drained his phone balance, Teju is surprised, Chakor laughs and says Suraj became miserly. Anjor says Suraj has changed a lot. Chakor and Raghav are worried. 

Anjor asks him to tell her what else changed, Raghav says he will after doing some important work. Anjor asks him not to leave, she doesn't want to know.  Chakor asks her to take rest and she and daddy will go and talk to the doctor.

Anjor asks Suraj for a kiss, he's hesitant, he gives her a quick kiss with his eyes closed. Raghav asks if he can leave since he did what she asked. Chakor agrees and leaves with him. Anjor is disappointed with the kiss.

Raghav and Chakor talk in the corridor, she's disappointed with his act and tells him to do better. He says he doesn't like kids, he didn't ask for the job. Hes says it's her problem, she needs him and he doesn't need her, he asks for his money, she says she'll give him money when they reach haveli.

Leela comes to them to them and tells Raghav that Anjor called for him, Raghav takes 3 attempts to say Leela's correct name and covers his mistake each time. He wants to leave but Chakor takes him to Anjor. 

Anjor wants Raghav to do her hair, he tells her she looks nicer the way she is and Chakor agrees with him. Anjor wants to spend time with him, Raghav tells her to rest, he whispers to himself that it's only a month, Teju asks him what he means, Chakor covers it up. Raghav leaves without hugging Anjor, Chakor quickly talks to her and leaves.

Raghav leaves the hospital, he argues with Rajjo. Chakor comes and tells them to stop or truth will come out. They continue arguing, Raghav decides to leave but Chakor stops him, she convinces him to stay.

The trio go to haveli, Chakor recalls her memories with Suraj. Girja welcomes them and wants to do Sukor's aarti, they returned after defeating rakshaas just like Ram and Sita. Chakor calls her Girja mausi, Raghav touches her legs and takes her blessings, Girja is shocked.

Raghav enters haveli before Girja does their aarti, he's impressed by the wealth, Chakor calls him back but he initially doesn't answer to Suraj but then he goes back. He asks Chakor to take him to the room because he has important work.

After aarti, Chakor takes him to the room containing the safe, she opens to get him some money, Raghav is shocked at seeing so much money, he thinks he can take a lot of money and leave right away.

Precap

Chakor find the safe empty and Rajjo tied. Rajjo tells her Raghav ran away with the money. Teju and Anjor are shocked.
sumsukor thumbnail
RAghav runs away with money

November 24, 2016

Chakor and Raghav enter Sukor's room. Chakor talks about her past with Suraj while Raghav is busy inspecting the room, he tries the perfume and sits in the armchair.

Chakor holds a picture of her and Suraj, Raghav comes, his reflection is shown in the picture. He says Suraj had everything, there was no need for him to act as hero. Raghav says all this luxury came to him without doing anything. He jumps on bed with his shoes. For a moment Chakor thinks he's Suraj and goes to remove his shoes and calls him Suraj. She then realizes he isn't and stops.

Raghav says he's Raghav not Suraj and signs that Suraj is dead. Teju calls Chakor and tells her Anjor has been discharged, she asks her to come and bring her home. Chakor tells Raghav to behave himself and not to make trouble, he nods and pretends to sleep. Chakor leaves.

Raghav opens the safe and puts the money in his bag. Rajjo catches him, he ties her. He tells her that Anjor got fine, why would he act if he can get the money this way. 

Anjor asks Chakor why Suraj didn't come, then guesses that he's preparing her welcome party. She says she'll handcuff him if he tries to leave her.

Raghav hears Girja and Leela while trying to leave haveli so he jumps from the window, he lands in mud. Anjor and Chakor arrive at the gate, Anjor notices the footprints and thinks there's a goon hiding. Raghav realizes it's his footprints, he comments that both mother and daughter are doing detective work. Anjor feels someone moving behind the trees, Chakor tries to calm her down, she calls if anyone is there. The gardener answers her call, he comes and gives Anjor a flower, his feet have mud so Chakor is satisfied the footprints are his. Chajor enter haveli and Raghav leaves.

Teju, Leela and Girja welcome Anjor, she's excited to see all the gifts, she asks about Suraj, Chakor says she'll go and get him. 

Raghav tries to hitch a ride but no one stops. A man stops, Raghav tells him that he'll give him a lot of money if he drops him at the bus stop, the man finds him suspicious and refuses to give him a lift.

Chakor searches for Raghav, she finds the door of the safe-room open and the safe open, she finds Rajjo, she tells her that Raghav betrayed her and left with the money. Teju and Anjor come with cake, they drop it when they see the safe open. Teju asks Chakor what happened.

Raghav is disappointed with his bad luck, he sees a car coming towards him, he decides to try again, he's shocked to see it's Chakor and tries to run, Chakor cuts his way. Chakor tells him that he told her that he keeps his promis, Raghav says he said it to impress her, she can make an excuse and tell Anjor that her father went away and after some time she can tell her the truth after she's forgotten him. Chakor threatens him with a gun, he doesn't take her seriously and starts to leave. She tells him it's better if he comes with her , she shoots between his legs, he's shocked

Precap

A drunk Raghav tells Chakor he'll tell Anjor the truth, he calls Anjor, Chakor comes in his way and covers his mouth, she feels awkward and removes her hand he pushes her and makes her fall.

Raghav is talking to Anjor while Teju is watching, Chakor tries to stop him but he tells her to be quiet
sumsukor thumbnail
Sorry Mai missesd out posting the summary.
Had I missed out any? please let me know
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Sorry Mai missesd out posting the summary.

Had I missed out any? please let me know

Thanks Sumi, you haven't missed any.
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Sumi, you haven't missed any.

OK Mai. ðŸ˜Š
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary: Meshmesh

Raghav goes to Anjor to tell the truth

Episode : November 26, 2018

Chakor shoots at Raghav again, he tells her to put the gun down. She tells him she's punished evil people before (flashback is shown of her killing KN and the colonel and whipping Imli), she tells him she'll kill him if he betrays her. He tells her not to shoot and rides the car with her.

They reach haveli, everyone comes to meet them, Chakor signs him to hug Anjor. Anjor was worried about him, Raghav cooks up a story about being fighting some goons. Chakor wants to carry the bag, Raghav wants to take, Chakor warns him and takes it herself.

Chakor puts the money in the safe, Rajjo is with her, she warns her of Raghav and tells her Anjor is smart and will figure it out. Chakor tells her not to worry and that she's doing this for Anjor's happiness because she promised Suraj.

At night Raghav is drinking in Sukor's room, he remembers his deal with Chakor, how he pretends in front of Anjor and how she threatened him and brought him back. Chakor comes in, they argue, he tells her he can't kill Raghav and become Suraj. He tells her that he'll tell Anjor the truth, he starts to call Anjor's name. Chakor comes in his way and shuts his mouth, they have an eyelock (at least Chakor did), Chakor gets conscious, Raghav pushes her away and leaves. Chakor falls on the floor and remembers how Suraj tended to her wounds (bad editing).

Anjor is in her room, she's making a gift for Suraj, it's a collage of their photos. Teju and Leela are helping her. Raghav is shouting her name but doesn't know where her room is. Chakor comes after him and talks to him but he ignores her. Anjor answers him that she's in his room, he follows her voice. Anjor hides the gift because he wants to keep it a surprise. Chakor talks to him before he opens the room but he still goes in.

Raghav notices the hidden gift, he asks Anjor to come to him and both sit on the floor. Chakor is worried that Anjor will find out, Rajjo comes to her, she offers to go inside but Chakor says she'll do it. Chakor tries to stop Raghav from talking but he tells her to stop talking. He talks in riddles, Teju and Anjor don't understand. Anjor tries to make sense of what he's saying, Chakor is worried.

Precap

Raghav tells Chakor he'll reveal the truth, she threatens him, he pulls her and pins her to the wall.
sumsukor thumbnail

Raghav bhai... aap hai par nahi hai, Suraj nahi hai par hai, Kya Chakkar hai be!

This Raghav is confusing not only Anjor (grhh... Mera Dude (Suraj) handsometa ka daag tho zarur) but me and everyone,   well he himself is thoroughly confused be!

(there can be 7 similar but only one my dude my Suraj Rajvanshi for he is that ek number ka single piece)..

Raaghav is there, but not there as Suraj as ...

Raaghav is funny

Raaghav antics are hilarious

Raaghav is street smart but not sharp

Raaghav maybe a look alike but cannot thinkalike

Raaghav is able to see Chakor in pain...(!!!) so he is indeed not Suraj but here as Suraj!!!

Raaghav said he is no bothered about anyone's life or death!! The one who saved a whole village??!!!???

Suraj is not there but there as

Raaghav allows Chakor to take control though he dislikes but unable to stop her

Raaghav accepts Chakor's boldness as he got scared at the bullet shots..

Raaghav is drunk but not going overboard with Chakor...(inner instinct???)

Raaghav's eyes softened when his mouth was shut

Raaghav did what Chakor signed him to do...

Raaghav saw the hidden pics, wanted to say but could not say the truth straightforward!!

What do I concur...??.

Chakor is there but not there...

Yes to save her daughter she has brought a stranger though looks like Suraj.

She has not done any background verification though 24 hrs is less time still...

Chakor reminisces Suraj not that Raaghav's behavior hints but Raaghav does not have any of his behavior!!

In all this I am there but not there as

I am able to enjoy Raaghav as stand alone but not standing next to my lone Chakor!

I realized that Raaghav is fresh air but not that breeze which I would like to close my eyes to and sink myself

Raaghav is a good character enjoyable but Suraj is a legend whom I cherish!!

Can Raghaav be Suraj, can Suraj act like Raaghav for reason best known to him?

Arey Raaghav bai hume daaldhiya chakkar me bina Dhaaru se!

sumsukor thumbnail
Summary: Meshmesh
Chakor struggles to handle Raghav

November 27, 2018

Raghav is still trying to reveal the truth. He takes a paper and draws Anjor and Sukor, he says Chakor is good but daddy is bad. Chakor is worried, Teju is surprised. Anjor defends Suraj. Raghav looks at Chajor and changes his mind, he says it's because he's drinking too much. Anjor tells him he shouldn't drink, Teju defends him and says he's brave because he came to apologize, Anjor is satisfied, she goes to hug him but he tells her to stay away because he smells of alcohol.

Raghav leaves, Teju asks Chakor why Suraj is drinking, Chakor makes an excuse and says he's affected by all what happened, she asks her not to worry, he won't do it again.

Chakor goes to her room, she's angry, she finds Raghav drinking. Raghav has demands, he wants to make changes to the room and to his clothes. Chakor refuses to meet his demands, she says that he made her threaten him when he stole her money. She says next time she'll shoot him.

Raghav tells her not to threaten him, he threatens to reveal the truth, Chakor scolds him and starts to leave. Raghav grabs her from her hand, twists her arm an pulls her to the wall. Chakor asks him to leave her, she struggles to free herself and tries to grab a bottle to hit him with. Raghav faints on his own and Chakor leaves the room crying.

Chakor sits crying in the hall, she misses Suraj. Rajjo walks by Sukor's room and sees Raghav unconscious on the floor, she decides to puts him on bed because she thinks if someone sees him, the truth will come out, she close the door of the room, Leela sees her.

Teju decides to go and check on Sukor, she sees Chakor crying, she goes and sits next to her, she asks her to tell her what's wrong. They weren't always on good term but she's important to her and she trusts her more than Suraj. Chakor cries and hugs her, Teju consoles her, she asks her not to cry, she says how dare Suraj make her cry. Teju takes Chakor to talk to Suraj, Chakor tries to refuse but Teju insists.

Rajjo drags Raghav and puts him on bed, she starts to move away but her hand is stuck under him, she struggles to remove it, she hears footsteps. Teju open the door, Rajjo has disappeared. 

Teju sees Raghav on bed and the wine bottle on the floor, the room is a mess and smells of alcohol, she tries to wake him up but he's too drunk to hear her. She decides to talk to him in the morning and starts to leave.

Teju notices that Chakor is leaving too, she asks her why she's leaving her room. Chakor wants to sleep with Anjor, she makes excuses that she's been away from Anjor for a long time and Anjor was recently unwell. Teju tells her to bring Anjor to Sukor's room to sleep with Sukor. Chakor is against the idea of the three of them sharing a bed, she says Anjor has grown up and she kicks while sleeping and she doesn't want her to sleep next to Suraj when he's drunk.

Rajjo is standing in the corridor, she's relieved that she left the room in time. Leela comes and asks her what she was doing in Suraj's room, they start to fight. Anjor comes and sees them, she asks what they're doing. Chakor comes and says they're testing their strength, she asks Anjor to go and rest.

Chakor asks them what's going on, Leela tells her that she doesn't trust her, she wants to come between you and Suraj. Chakor tells Leela she wants to talk to Rajjo alone. Rajjo explains what happened, Chakor understands but asks her to keep quiet because someone may hear them.

In the morning, Chakor is in her room getting ready, she wears her earrings and holds the sindoor box, she remembers Suraj putting sindoor on her forehead. Anjoor comes and hugs her, she talks and then leaves. Chakor applies sindoor, her tears fall.

Chakor gets a phone call, a man scolds her for acting as a married woman while her husband is dead.

Precap

Mystery man blackmails Chakor. A parcel arrives for Anjor, it has a CD, Chakor tries to stop her from playing it, but she can't. Everyone watches a video of the explosions in Dharampura, Anjor screams.