Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hi Kirti,
Such a heart breaking and nail biting update.. i had to read it twice to make sure I didn't miss out any thing ... lovely update and I loved everything in this... finally looks like all the missing pieces of puzzle are coming together to solve the puzzle...

Gauri/Om are searching for her Didi...both the sisters are so close yet apart...
Also Bhavya knowing the truth that Qureshi was the person tipping off Sultan .. and he shot Bhavya.. oh god.. how will Rudra and other family members know about her... i am worried...

So Shivaay came know of his family involvement and the injustice to Annika...and he realized how cruel he has been to Annika and I loved reading his thoughts and that his Annika changed him.. its so soothing to read these lines as we have witnessed their wonderful journey.. 

I loved how these two were so much worried for each other the moment they knew of the raitha... and frantically searching for each other just to make sure that they are safe...they share something more deeper... something beyond...

I loved the last lines.. how she quit for him looking into his eyes and when he looked into her eyes, he couldn't let his bold and strong wife to be tamed even if his family and its reputation is at stake...
how they live for each other... uff.. I can forever fangirl Shivika...

Thank you for your wonderful updates dear !!!
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!
Guri is sad on remembering her didi n om is consoling her..loved their convo..both r searching for her sis n ri have full trust that she will be able to find her one day..Finally bhavya got to know commissioner truth..poor girl is so broken..omg she got shot..hope she will be fine..n finally shivaay realised that his family is can go to any extent n worried for anika safety..that unknown man is blackmailing anika n she got shocked knowing he planted a bomb in shivaay car..she finally found shivaay n was able to save him..she is soo shaken up with d incident..she decided to give up for her shivaay..n shivay can't see her so scared n broken n decided to bring out d truth by fighting against his family..
Very well written.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Plz continue soon..

IBPS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! Kirthi. I read everything in one go. It's amazing and thrilling. Really awesome. Everything is portrayed perfectly. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Yar. 👏  👍🏼
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part...
N interesting too..!!

Can't wait to read further...
Wat happened to bhavya..?? 
N wat will be shivay's reaction.?
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it ..updates on all 3 bahus.
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it loved it loved it!!!
Every part was a fab!!
From Gauri missing her Didi to Om consoling her,
From Bhavya trying to capture sultan to bhavya being shot,
From shivaay being tense about Annika to Annika's "I quit"
Everything was awesome.
Really, even I can't believe that involved so much in a story that doesn't have any $ex in it( I'm naughty 😉 , u know)(no offense to your story, it is just awesome!!!).
So I guessed it right already, Gauri is indeed annika's chutki.
I could even feel the tension rising in the air of my room.
I badly want annika to be shot (can that happen??)
p.s. thanks for the PMEdited by jaansahiba - 6 years ago
Narcissist_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Plz do PM me next
DisneyDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Bhavya. 
Loved the chapter. :)
promo thumbnail
Thanks for pm nicer update
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So sorry for late review..
Love the update a lot... Bechari Bhavya... M dying to read the next part... Plss update soon...
Tnq so much for pm...