Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

so so so amazing update...tej is playing a very cruel game... hope shivika fight dnt go for long...
shivaay ki family is vaja se anika ne apni famili khoi, is it shivaays turn now?
plz update nxt part soon.
thanks 4 t pm

Himanshi...😊
Yeah, Tej is really a black character here...He only cares about business...and success...and have no qualms about wiping out anybody or anything that comes in his way...

Shivika fight won't last long...Shivaay will have to make certain choices...difficult ones...

Only people at risk is Annika and Shivaay since Tej is involved...He wouldn't do anything to Om and Rudra na...Don't worry Shivaay won't loose people important to him...😳

Will update by tomorrow...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Omg!!! Such an amazing update it was!!

Aww...Thank you...😳
U can't imagine how anxious I was d whole time I read d update..
Since d start till d end...
Good to know that it was interesting...
Anika frightened of attack..bhavya confronts her...
The attack had affected Annika very much...She saw a person being shot to death in front of her...That too somebody involved in the issue...
Shivaay takes Anika to the panvel house...
I like to think of Panvel house as their own private hideout...a place hidden from all others...it's a place only Shivaay and Annika knows about...A place where a lot of their memories are held...😳
Anika wants to be alone...
She is presently in a very difficult mood...She has found that the person she trusted with her life's most important secret is keeping hiding things from her...And also She has just witnessed a murder, right in front of her eyes...She is scared for Shivaay...and along with that she wants justice for her parents...
As she understood Shivaay hid from her...
Shivaay tells Anika that her dad was fraud.. anika blasts Shivaay...
Hope Shivaay realises that he was fooled...
Shivaay knows that the information he knows is not fully correct...but he still unaware of the extent of deceit...which has got erased because of the information he got from the SD card...now he is really aware of the truth...
Omg natvarlal caught by sultan...
Natvarlal betrayed Annika...He traded the information about who Annika is for them to spare his life...He is still alive...
Anika trapped...
Hope Shivaay Wil save her & also see who d real culprits r...
I confusion.. doesn't Shivaay remember natvarlal hinting him abt tej & Shakti being d culprits...!??
Yes, He did...Natvarlal is not really "Loyal" kinda guy...when Sultan's men caught hold of him, he betrayed Annika's identity...
Tej playing dangerous...  Shakti in it with him...
Yes he is..His moral compass doesn't always point north...Shakthi is just a blind follower...He can't break free from the web that is being spun around him...
Continue soon
Will update tomorrow...😊
Thanks for pm

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: panjami

What is this shivay..If it was abt his family, will he forget and forgive. Why is he forcing her this way.To keep his family name safe. Hw hurt she will be when she come to knw the truth abt oborois hand in it. She will be broken and may be never able to trust shivay.

Every proof to annika atlast reaches to shivay..Damn..
I hope she will get to knw everything ..But not cooked up stories but truth.
Each chapter is more thrilling..Cant wait for next

Thank you dear...😊

Shivaay is more concerned about Annika...He is worried for her safety...He wants Annika to leave her quest for revenge against her parents murderers, not because his family may be involved...but because he can't see her hurt...

Yes she will be hurt when she finds the truth...and her trust in Shivaay may waver...until Shivaay decides to come clean...but it will comeback strong...because none of these is really Shivaay's fault...He can't be blamed for what his parents/uncle did...

Annika will know the truth in the next couple of updates...the entire truth will be out soon...

Will update the next part tomorrow...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aryaraju

It's really really awesome .  Amazing yaar

Thank you dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Awesome update!!

Loved it..
Happy to know that you liked it...
It getting more n more interesting day by day..
Aww...Thank you dear...😳
Anika is shaken up by d attack n bhavya consoled her...
Annika is really shaken up by the murder that happened right in front of her...possibly because she had tried to bring up the cold case...She blames herself for bringing it on...and also she is scared for her loved ones...She is scared for Shivaay...
Shivaay came n took her with him..
Loved their cute fights..
Their Nok-Jhoks are really a sight to behold...😳😳😳 
Shivaay told her that her father is culprit but anika refused to believe...
Shivaay blurted out the truth in anger even though he is really not sure about the story that was fed to him...Annika has known her father more than anybody else...so She is adamant in her stand...
He wants her to forget d past n move on as he is worried for her safety..
Like Annika had said before past can only bring trouble...and with the number of deaths happening he is scared for Annika's safety...
Poor shivaay feeling really bad for him..he was not able to stop her nor see her getting herself in trouble..it's really painful when she leaves him saying their love is not sufficient...
Annika has pushed herself to the brink and she is now so close to finding the culprits...it's nearly impossible for her to step back right now...She is very obsessed with finding the truth right now...it's foreshadowing their relationship...
Shivaay got to know he is mislead n anika is in danger...
Shivaay finally finds the complete truth thanks to the information in the SD card from Shukla...And he finds that Annika is in danger...
Anika got trapped in their plan n what welcome gift he is talking about...hope shivaay will come to know about this tej..
This is more like a warning for Annika to stay away...And the gift is also meant to scare her more than do any actual harm...Shivaay has already found the truth...it's there in the SD card...He has kept all the information aside and is now focusing on finding the Annika...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Will update tomorrow...
Thanks for d pm:)

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

I loved it!
I loved it!!!!!! πŸ‘ ❀️ 

Thank you dear...😳
Kya likha hai boss, bilkul khidkitod!!!
Hum to bus fida ho gaye!
Hayye hayye...πŸ˜†
Boss, annika's in danger [:D/] 
Annika and Shivaay both are in danger...the threat can actually mean both...It's meant to scare Annika away from poking the cold case...
I really want shivaay to regret his words...
Which one...?Keeping the secret part...?well He actually wants to see Annika safe and sound away from all pain and hurt...
I Really want to see shivaay choose annika against his family (particularly the senior oberois, as the younger oberois have already chosen annika, isn't it??? ;))
This time around He will choose Annika...He won't support the culprits, even if they are his family...πŸ˜›
Kaash, kaash annika ka koi accident ho jaye (as you said, by the last update) aur phir shivaay ko samajh aaye ki annika is indeed possessive about her family and he should never try again to underestimate her.
Shivaay understands Annika the most...even more than she herself does...the only issue Shivaay has is of Annika jumping head on into trouble or danger...Her rational thinking is blinded by the rage simmering in her...
please make shivaay feel sorry for what he did
Shivaay regrets having kept it a secret from her...but then again he is the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi...πŸ˜‰
He will give his unconditional support when time comes...
Thanks for the pm
Love you,
Abhi

Hi Abhi...
Thank you for your lovely words dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: farinaks

Nice nd amazing ingredients

Loved the way u connected their past experience at cottage
I'm waiting to know what's in the surprise 
Tq for pm Continue soon 

Thank you dear...😊
The panvel track was one of my favorites...love bickering Shivika...they literally drive everyone crazy...πŸ˜†
Surprise will be out in the next update...
Will update tomorrow...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtbest

Amazing story...

Thank you dear...😊
its so intriguing that i read all the 11 chapter in one go..the way you have maintained the characters and mystery is awesome !!
And i really love that in initial chapter you have shown a little break down of shivaay about his not so perfect family!! that man has seen a lot and i love the stories where his sacrifices are shown and acknowledged!!
it's his past, his dysfunctional family that made him such an amazing man...that made him the great wall of Shivaay...He nurtures...He is supportive...understanding....and has immense love in his heart for his loved ones...😳can't stop admiring the man...😳
And for annika to,open up it wad a good step from shivaays side that he opened up...
Annika shuts herself up at the mere mention of her past...for her to open up she has to realize how and what Shivaay is...the past that made him the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi...and as far as Annika is concerned Shivaay is perfect...He is the embodiment of perfection...and Annika thinks that he will be disgusted if he saw the true Annika...And so Shivaay had to open up to convince her that he is not so perfect...
cant wait for next chapter..Hope they havent done something to so Shivaay...
Will update tomorrow...This is just to scare Annika...a sample given as per Tej's orders...so won't be an issue...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Wow is the word for your story.. I am loving the suspense factor...

Hi Rohini...😊
happy to know that you are loving it...
Is there a bigger player who is planning all the moves other than the Sr. Oberois ?
Secret secret...πŸ˜‰
I loved how Shivaay picked up Annika and took her away... typical Shivika.. this guy is so worried for her... but our girl is strong...
Love how Shivika always does things like that...they just exert their haq on each other...😳Yes, Annika is strong and a little bit stubborn too...She is only concerned about finding the truth right now...and because of her obsession she is not thinking rationally...
I literally had tears when Annika walked away from Shivaay.. the way he pleaded her πŸ˜­
Shivaay loves her very much...He just can't see her hurt or in pain...which is why he is trying everything within his power to stop her...He has tried coaxing, requesting, tempting, and threatening...but Annika is tadibaaz too...and here it's the case of giving justice to her parents murderers...so she is even more adamant...
Now waiting for more...
Will update by tomorrow...😊

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Amazing Update. 

Hi Apu...😊
Thank you dear...
Totally love the way you are unfolding the mystery & building up the suspense β€οΈ
Happy to know that you liked it...😳
Shivika scenes were emotional. I really want Shivaay to choose Anika over his family for once πŸ˜’
Shivaay will...Annika is equally or even more important than everybody else for him...πŸ˜ƒ
Bechara Shivaay is suffering so much. He's in a dilemma it seems and then Anika walking out on him. That was so painful πŸ˜­
Both are suffering...Both Shivaay and Annika...but once they fight it together...they will emerge victorious against all that the villains throw at them...Even Annika isn't happy with walking out...but She is so near to the truth that it's difficult for her to move back...and let it be...
Waiting for the nxt!
Will update by tomorrow...
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜Š

Previous
1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69
Next