Dev: Episode 4 Review

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode was just too good!

Dev in the hospital was hilarious. He doesn't like kids. He doesn't like needles. What else is there that he doesn't like? 😆 Jhanvi was so sweet and Dev connected with her immediately, else why would he be worried for her so much? What I don't get is what type of hospital is this? How can a nurse just be allowed to groom herself?

Dev and his boxers versus Meera and Abhi. I was rooting for Dev and he won. 😆 Honestly in some ways both were right. Dev can wear whatever he wants. It's his house. But at the same time he does need to realize that there is a young woman in the house as well now.

In some ways Dev took on this case himself and I liked that because he doesn't work just for money. He works for his sanity. He set out to return a gift to a young girl and in the process uncovered so much more.

Dev as the Marathi jaan gana person was nice. He didn't reveal himself right away else the family would never have said anything. He knows exactly when and where to use what disguise.

His angst as he's watching the CCTV footage was so heart wrenching. He's hurting so much and wants to find Jhanvi, but he's lost and he knows it. I liked how Meera stood up against him, but without raising her voice. She offered assistance so that her sick son can sleep and because she understands a mother's pain. Zohra Appa taking a backseat here was a significant moment because it showed that she now believes that Meera can handle Dev.

Narvekar is really getting on my nerves. Dev has proven again and again that he knows what he's talking about, yet Narvekar just keeps pushing Dev aside. I really hope they reveal the back story to this hatred asap because there's no respect from Narvekar's side, only Dev's side. Though with Meera becoming a part of Dev's investigation, at least Narvekar will listen to Dev now.

I liked Meera going out on her own to investigate. She wanted to prove that she too can make herself useful, though she did get sucked into Dev's game.

This time around it was a bit more obvious who the culprit is, at least in terms of Jhanvi's husband and in-laws, but I just kept hoping that she wasn't dead. The background music as her body was revealed and Dev's sadness was too good! Does anyone know what song that is?

Narvekar's threat made me laugh. Dev is just playing with him and he's playing right into Dev's hands. At the same time I don't think Meera would just accept what Narvekar says on face value. As per the precap, he tells Meera about Dev, but I have a feeling that this will just push Meera to find out the real truth and we'll get to see it as Meera finds out as well.

Overall a really nice episode because it played a catalyst to understanding more into Dev's character and what really makes him tick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they hadn't revealed much in yesterdays precap i wouldn't have guessed the culprit either  
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That song was aahatein-agnee from splitsvilla 4.
If you wish you can check it here's the link 
https://youtu.be/n06H7OcPd-g
Edited by akshi. - 6 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really really loved your review. Well balanced. I cannot write a long and impressive post like yours. And I dont have much to add either. but overall I am enjoying the show. 
Dev and his boxers, i think I ll look forward to a glimpse of boxer in every episode now. Dev's one liners are hilarious. Kudos to the writer and to Ashish for delivering them perfectly. 

"In some ways Dev took on this case himself and I liked that because he doesn't work just for money. He works for his sanity.": ya, loved this too. 

Overall, I like most characters in show, except Narvekar is a  bit annoying. Meera is looking good too. 
And I love bg music which plays with Dev's background thoughts and scenes. Adds to the mystery and charm. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

That song was aahatein-agnee from splitsvilla 4.

If you wish you can check it here's the link 
https://youtu.be/n06H7OcPd-g

OMG thank you!
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Lovely review. 
I liked this episode more compared to other 3. 

The aahatein song was perfect cherry on top. 👏

P.S. Love this song. pleasantly surprised to hear it. Also i like this approach of using songs according to situations, makes it even more engrossing for me. 😃