Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Part-17

coming soon...

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman came to ishitas room to discuss about her marriage prepration Vivek was also their ishita was silent while Vivek was giving all instructions raman have gifted ishita Bhagwat Geeta his message made ishita angry raman heard her talk and smiled ishita was confused loved preetas attitude raman indirectly telling ishita to tell truth it was ishitas marriage day Ishita was doing all the rituals lifelessly vivek was doing all rituals with full concentration I think vivek parents are blackmailing ishita or threatening her finally ishita stopped marriage raman was sure it will happen

Please update soon

Sorry for late comments

Thanku for the pm

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-17

Ishita - I’m sorry Vivek. I can’t marry you..

Everyone was shocked listening to her while Raman and Nitin sighed in relief.

Vivek's father - Ishita, do you know what you are saying?

I - Yes, I know. I know main kya kar rhi hu aur uske liye aap kya kar sakte ho? I know and I'm ready to face everything but I can't do this. I just can't take this pressure anymore..

Vivek - Ishita, Tum yeh sab kya bol rhi ho aur vo bhi ab.. hum aadhe phere le chuke hai.. How can you do this?

I - I'm very very sorry Vivek. I know it's unexpected and unacceptable but..

V - Is it your final decision?

I (confidently) - Yes. No one and nothing can change it..

She said with full determination while Vivek, who was looking at her with a serious face, smiled and said,

V - Thank God, I'm saved. Mujhe to laga tha phere complete ho jaayenge but tum kuch nhi bologi.

Everyone looked at him confused.

V - Aise kya dekh rhi ho? I'm not hurt or angry. Ha, agar tumne Na nhi kaha hota na..tab jarur hurt hota aur tumse naraz bhi hota.

Vivek's father - Vivek, what are you saying?

V - Why dad? What do you expect from me? Ki main Ishita ko force karu shadi ke liye.. jaise aapne kia tha.

He said angrily While everyone was shocked.

Mihika - Force? Akka, yeh kya bol rhe hai?

I - Vivek..

V - Doubt to mujhe pehle hi ho gaya tha..ki tumne mere proposal ko jis reason se na kaha tha uske bad dad ko ha kyu kaha hoga? Even though I asked you so many times, you never said anything. But kehte hai "Good friends are like stars.. You don't always see them but they are always there for you." I must say you have two shining stars in your life.

He said and moved towards Raman. Both smiled and gave a hi five. Nitin thanked him for his help.

V - Please Nitin, don’t embarrass me. In fact, I should thank you and Raman. If you guys have not approached me, I would have not known the truth. Thank you both for saving me and Ishita from this compromise.

Mr Bhatia - Nitin, what’s going on? We are eager to know..

Nitin explained how he was suspicious of Ishita’s decision of marrying Vivek as he knew about Ishita denying Vivek's proposal already. He thoroughly explored the possible things, connected the dots and made a conclusion. He approached Raman for his help as he was not there. Then they talked to Vivek and found out the truth.

V - I was shocked to know the truth. Upcoming Delhi’s biggest fashion competition, jisme Mihika participate karne wali hai, mere Dad, India's one of the best fashion icon and designer, he is one of the judges. When my father got to know that Ishita refused my proposal, he said that he will talk to her. Pta nhi tha mere dad meri khushiyo ke liye nhi, meri khushiyo ki deal karne ja rhe the. He must have blackmailed Ishita in the name of Mihika’s career.. Haina Ishita?

Mihika’s eyes were filled with tears, she asked Ishita who was unable to face everyone, especially Mihika. Mihika came to her.

M (crying) - Why Akka? Why do you always do such things? Fashion designer banna mera dream hai, meri life ka ek chota sa part but you.. you are my first priority. You are my life, my everything. How can you do a lifetime compromise for a mere fashion competition?

V - Mihika, don't cry. Kharab hone se pehle hi sab control ho gaya, all thanks to Raman and Nitin…

Nitin - No Vivek, it's all because of Raman only.. Start maine kia tha but the way he planned and implemented it, it was commendable. Ishita ko pta bhi nhi chala aur usne Ishita ko self realisation bhi karwa dia.

Ishita then understood the motive behind giving her the Bhagvad Gita, and his strange remarks. Everytime he was just trying to make her understand that she should not make such  a huge mistake and tell the truth to her family.

M - Thanks Raman Bhai..

R - Mihika, you don't need to thank me aur vaise bhi puri duniya kuch bhi kahe, jab koi apne bolta hai tabhi impact padta hai. Your last night's conversation made a big difference. That was the much needed push to her.

M - Still aapne..

R - Ab Dosti ki thi to nibhani to padegi na..

She smiled and asked if they knew the truth then why they didn't disclose it. Vivek told that it was Raman's idea that they should make Ishita realise her mistake and accept it on her own.

M - Aur agar Akka aisa nhi karti to?

Vivek - Then also we were saved aur iska credit bhi Raman ko jata hai. Yeh shadi and all sab fake tha, fake pandit, fake shadi..

Ishita looked at Raman feeling grateful to him and his friendship. Like this everything was sorted. Vivek left along with his family apologising to Ishita and her family on behalf of his father. Ishra didn't get lone time to talk as they were surrounded by their families but their eyes were looking at each other in between which were filled with many questions.

Everyone was busy in themselves while Nitin and Raman were thinking of another issue,

Nitin - Raman ne meri behan ko to is compromise ki shadi se save kar diya ab mujhe uski behan ko is compromise ki shadi se bahar nikalna hoga.. jaldi..

R - Ishta ki zindagi to destroy hone se bach gayi lekin abhi hamari jaan.. uski zindagi usse wapas deni hai, khush bhari zindagi.

On the other hand, Ishita was thinking how to thank Raman.

Next evening, Ishita came back from office and saw Raman was waiting there for her. 

R - Hello. Before you ask, let me inform you. No one is at home. Mihika, Kamla aunty and all.. sab bahar gaye hai.. for ice cream treat.. on my request.. because I wanted to talk to you.. alone..

I - Aur agar main aapki is gustakhi ke liye naraz ho jaau.. if I don’t like it..

R - No issue. Meri itni sari mistakes.. jinki vajah se meri friend already angry mode mein hai, unme ek aur add ho jaayegi.. Yeh nhi to kuch aur try kar lenge. Try karte rahenge karte rahenge… tab tak..jab tak ki baat ban na jaaye..

Ishita smiled at his sincerity and cuteness.

I - Just give me 5 minutes.

R - Sure Ma'am. Until then, I just prepare tea and snacks..

I - Coffee..

Raman nodded and was relieved that she was ready to talk to him while she went to her room. After some time, both were having coffee. Slowly Raman started the conversation and both of them opened up. Ishra sorted out their misunderstandings. Raman got to know how his ignorance and few taunts or comments hurt her and he cleared how he was just maintaining a safe distance due to rural culture so that none got a chance to point a finger on them especially Preeta’s maternal uncle (Mamaji) who have negative feelings for him and his parents as Preeta’s grandparents give them more importance than their own children. Raman didn’t want to give him any chance. He even apologised to her for his behaviour. 

I - No no.. in fact I should be sorry. Maine overreact kia. I don’t know mujhe kya ho gaya tha..

R - Ishita, can I ask you something?

I - Yes.

R - Kya kabhi tumhare sath aisa pehle bhi hua hai? I mean.. someone who couldn’t stand up to your expectations or broke your trust…

Ishita was startled by his sudden question.

R - No I mean, mostly koi bhi person apni past ki mistakes ki vajah se hi over concerned hota hai na.. so I just asked…

I - Aur agar past ho to??

R - To.. to isse best to kuch ho hi nhi sakta. I think sabke pas aise kuch past incidents hone chahiye so that we can learn and modify ourselves but not to hurt ourselves. Like me.. meri life mein bhi past rha hai..

I - You?

R - Yes, ek nhi do do. Mujhe do bar cheat kia gaya.. First dosti ke naam aur second.. so called pyar ke naam se.. Maine yeh company apne do friends ke sath start ki thi, Pawan and Pushpa. Pawan.. apne naam ki tarah hamesha udta rehta tha..bade bade sapne the, he used to handle finance mostly. Aur pushpa.. “pushpa.. I hate tears” kehkar tease karte the hum usse.. she used to say ki she loves me. but I never did. Kehti thi ki uski feelings kabhi dosti ke beech nhi aayegi. But Bade sapne aur mere continuous rejection se tuta hua dil.. dono dosti par bhari pad gayi aur cheat karke sab kuch le gaye.. bas unka dia hua dhokha reh gaya tha.. 

I - Are you okay?

R - More than okay. It hurt me a lot. Many times I remembered them and their cheating but it always gave me more strength and courage. Now I think two times before trusting anyone but never saw them as cheaters. Faith is there but not blind faith. You know what we should learn from our past but present ko hamesha past se compare karna ya uske according measure nhi karna chahiye. My parents say this..

I - I learnt this today.. Thank you.. for teaching me this. Appa also used to say ek person ki galti ki saza dusre person ko nhi deni chahiye.. but..

R - But you didn’t remember it when you needed to because... he was not there to remind you..

Ishita looked at him with utmost respect. Raman asked what happened but she said nothing. Then they talked about Preeta and he left.

After one month, it was midnight when Ishita got Nitin’s call. She opened the door for him.

I - What is this Nitin? Itni raat ko tum punjab se Delhi by road aaye ho? Kal subah bhi aa sakte the na.. 

Nitin hugged her happily and expressed his happiness. After sometime, he broke the hug and said,

N - So sorry, I know you don’t like all this but what to do..  I was so happy so so so much.. I really wanted to hug someone and express it. Itne hours maine apni feelings ko kaise control kia tha.. only I know.. Oh god.. I’m so happy and relieved today. Finally, us Abhay Singh Khurana ko uske kiye ki punishment mil gayi aur bhot si innocent girls ko justice mil gaya.. I’m so happy.

He said and sat on the sofa in a half lying position, closing his eyes. Ishita smiled.

I - So all this happiness is for all those girls or ??

N - Ishita, don’t you think ki tum aaj kal naughty ho gayi ho.. just the way you were at our college time.. (opening his eyes) - reason koi bhi ho.. but I’m happy to get you back. You know what today I’m feeling so light. I had two issues, one is you and the other one is those innocent girls. Today, everything is sorted.

I - And Preeta?

N - Ishita, not again. She is good, with her family, trying to move on.. Actually, today I came with a proper answer. I was with Preeta for the last one month. Initially I was there to help her, support her, give her much needed strength and courage because she needed it. Whenever she needed her family, I was always beside her. Then she had her family. I still remember that day when she met her family after returning home, everyone was having tears but that family.. I must say positivity, unity aur strength ka full quota hai unke pas. None cried.. Everyone was holding their tears for each other. After that also, she wanted me there.. as a friend and I’m very much happy with this friendship. Got it?

I (giving him food) - Hmmm. Okay. Now, have it. I knew that you won’t be able to stay there anymore aur itna late aaoge to ghar jane ki himmat to hogi nhi..

He had food along with telling her how it went the last day and how much Bhallas were happy for Preeta as well as other girls….

Here I’m ending this part. Hope you will like it…

Precap - Ishra confession??

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very good update please update next part soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved it

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 17

Fascinating and so Brilliant Update

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry for late comment

Superb and awesome update 

Ishita said sorry to vivek she can't marry him Viveks father again tried to blackmail ishita but vivek stopped him and asked ishita to tell the truth finally truth was revealed it was raman vivek and nitins plan vivek is so nice ishita was thankful to raman finally ishra sorted their differences loving this changes in ishita ishra scene was lovely 

Thanku for the pm

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Prologue

Iyer House

At 10:30pm, Ishita was working on laptop inher room when Mihika came to her and stand beside her but she didn't respond.Mihika took a deep breath and called Ishita slowly,

M-Akka.

Ishita(without looking at her)-Ha Mikubolo, kuch kam hai.

M(nervously)-Akka, vo I want...I want to say...

I-Miku fast, Itna kyu nervous ho.

Ishita was looking at laptop screen onlywhen Mihika declared in a second and closed her eyes tightly waiting for herreaction,

M-Akka I'm in love.

Hearing to her Ishita just smiled and wasconcentrating at the screen only while after few seconds Mihika opened her eyesslowly not getting any response and called her like a soft whisper,

M-Akka.

Finally Ishita put her laptop on table andstood in front of Mihika smilingly making Mihika confused.

M-What happened Akka? Why r u smiling?

I-Whom do u love?

M(looking down)-Akka vo.. Aap jaante housse. Actually vo...

Mihika was taking so much time when Ishitasaid making her shocked,

I-Romi.

M-Aapko kaise pta?

I-I know very well my little sister, howshe is changing from few months and for whom she is changing.

M-Akka, Romi ne hum dono ko kal grahpravesh pooja mein bulaya hai or...or

I-Or uske parents se milna hai or unse batkarni hai.

Mihika nodded while Ishita agreed and bothsisters hugged each other.

At the other side, same time inRaman-Romi's flat,

Romi came to Raman's room and saw himtalking on phone with his parents about next day. Soon he cut the call and gotbusy in checking the list of things which will need for Pooja when Romi cameand stood behind him and called him,

Ro-Bhai.

R-Ha Romi bol. kuch kam hai.

Ro-Ha Bhai, bhot important hai.

Raman heard his voice full of nervousnessand understood what he tried to say. Ha didn't turned and was busy in his workwith a soft smile. Romi saw him not giving attention, so he called him againstretching the word.

Ro-Bhaiii...

R-Sun rha hu Romi, bol.

Ro-Bhai I'm in love.

Finally Raman turned to him and saw himlooking at him with curiosity for his reaction.

R- Whom do u love?

Ro-U know her Bhai...

R-Kon?

Ro-Bhai vhi..vo...wait a min I'm telling u.

Saying he walked fast in room and wastrying to calm himself when Raman said making him shocked,

R-Mihika.

Ro-Aapko kaise pta Bhai?

R-I know my brother inside and out verywell. Someone is changing from few months for someone special and vo someonespecial kon hai yeh bhi pta hai.

Ro-Bhai, Maine Mihika or uski sister ko kalgrah pravesh pooja mein bulaya hai..

R-Ok

Ro-What ok, Bhai? Try to understand what Iwant to say. Actually..

R-I know. Mummy papa se baat karni hai.Don't worry. Sab ho jaayega.

Ro-Thank u bhai.

Both brothers hugged each other.

So that's it for prologue. It's a story ofIshra where they will fall in love with each other during the marriage of theirbrother and sister, Romika. Simple and sweet without villain and negativity.

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 17

Fascinating and so Brilliant Update

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti