Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishnu21

It's not on air today, though available on sonyliv. I was telling the supporters, build pressure, but no - everybody wants to have a good time, but nobody wants to invest. The naysayers will rejoice now.

Yea...read that they didnt air it today. Who knows what's up. Are they pulling the show off air already...what can anyone do anyway especially when the story too is turning sillier by the day.
Vishnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow29

Yea...read that they didnt air it today. Who knows what's up. Are they pulling the show off air already...what can anyone do anyway especially when the story too is turning sillier by the day.

That was the only hindi soap I watched. πŸ˜•Anyway they can't ban my imagination :-/
Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was the only hindi soap I watched. πŸ˜•Anyway they can't ban my imagination :-/

and if I dare ask, what did you imagine? Quite sure its miles better than the lame story cvs are dishing out lately. Poor chaps have got no clue how to show diya-ratan equation
Vishnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow29

and if I dare ask, what did you imagine? Quite sure its miles better than the lame story cvs are dishing out lately. Poor chaps have got no clue how to show diya-ratan equation

I'd cut the production team some slack. They have been working under duress lately. And I am kind of not much of a seasoned critic - if the story is drifting along, it's okay - not that it should steer completely off course, may be it was this instance, may be not, but I was okay to give it more time. I liked the concept of the show. May be I have a soft corner for it. If I could get to see the kid and his fairy for sometime each day, I was fine. I would just take some snapshots and share it with fans online and be happy with likes, responses and witty comments and and that's it - that would make my day. A dreamy eyed teenage fan I am I guess πŸ˜›. Other stuff I just learned to ignore. πŸ˜Š Don't know what to do now ??!!! πŸ˜­ Seems like I have known the characters for ages !!!
mrs.hughjackman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Hiii Lennie... had recently started watching Gulaal and am sooo darned addicted to the show that I am watching and rewatching it!!   And have stalked the forum enough and cant but  rave about the kind of writing that Jayzee, Reemz, you and quite a few others have written!!  Have so many questions about the charecters but no where to discuss.  I am like Kesar right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That forum is locked now... but saw your name and wanted to thank you for those beautiful write ups!!  

PPK... had high expectations from this show... but after Gulaal its tough to watch any ITV shows.  The CVs and the actors had really set the standards very high!

Sad that Hotstar has not kept Gulaal in its digital platform.  

Folks who are reading this post... could you please send a mail to Hotstar and ask them to upload Gulaal online?  Have been doing it for some time but guess the task needs numbers.

Hi.. Actually dailymotion has most of the episodes of Gulaal and after the leap (basically post Neil Bhatt's entry ;-)), i have all episodes on my laptop. I just watched it very recently :-D If you want it, please PM me, I can share a dropbox link with you or something

Originally posted by: Neerjalaher

So true Piu, those beautiful memories are embedded in our minds. Gulaal was a brilliant masterpiece. Superbly layered is the phrase I was looking for, the subtle nuances gave new dimensions every time you watched the show. Beauty of good storytelling is that it never fades. I was drawn to PPK because of my love for Gulaal. Sad to say I could not connect. 

Hey all visiting this forum after 5 years. I used to come here to chat about Gulaal :-) and left it post that. Very recently watched it all again (have all episodes downloaded) and overcame with the sudden urge to revisit this forum. Somehow found this thread and glad to see you all. I remember how panicked we were the night before Kesar-Talli wedding. Will they marry? Will Kesar stop? Will Gulaal stop? Will Kesar-Gulaal marry? Lol nostalgia...

Hey, unable to PM you. dont know why..

Just give me a couple of days. 

I ll upload the episodes and share the link πŸ˜Š
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I'd cut the production team some slack. They have been working under duress lately. And I am kind of not much of a seasoned critic - if the story is drifting along, it's okay - not that it should steer completely off course, may be it was this instance, may be not, but I was okay to give it more time. I liked the concept of the show. May be I have a soft corner for it. If I could get to see the kid and his fairy for sometime each day, I was fine. I would just take some snapshots and share it with fans online and be happy with likes, responses and witty comments and and that's it - that would make my day. A dreamy eyed teenage fan I am I guess πŸ˜›. Other stuff I just learned to ignore. πŸ˜Š Don't know what to do now ??!!! πŸ˜­ Seems like I have known the characters for ages !!!

where will u do tht in chat club forum?
missing and watching old epis
watched offscreen pics of them
diya's father afaan and others
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

ur dp is beautiful
when it is? which scene?
Vishnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

where will u do tht in chat club forum?
missing and watching old epis
watched offscreen pics of them
diya's father afaan and others

facebook groups and pages