Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Woow you people are so good in putting your thoughts in words...
Here I am .. who think so much and then write a line or two
Hats of to you guys

Sonal I am on the same boat dear. So don't worry. But yes everyone puts their thoughts so beautifully in words. I lack this art.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Small incidents leading to big blow between peoples or relatives or neighbors happens
Myself being Ina joint family from hubby's side and from my father and maternal side also have witnessed many such incidents during marriages birthday parties and so on
So let's see what's the cause here
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Just a unfortunate convergence of events that caused extreme reactions from people in two families

Heard of many such mundane  incidents right from coffee not having been brewed right leading to in laws walking out and cutting off connections..
And a notebook was taken by a sibling without permission, leading to ties being cut for over a decade..

These two are incidents I know of, so Iam not surprised that a combination could have such repercussions of huge proportions. 
And Iam quite sure that Ashvin would not have gone seeking revenge on his own. It was meant to be that Trisha walked into his office when their destiny changed forever πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

This incident is very similar to my fight with my brother. I was in class 12 and was in class 10 when this happened. It was over something very trivial, which I vaguely remember. We always fought like cats and dogs but this one just went out of control. I locked myself in my room for a day. Didn't eat anything, upset with my dad for taking his side. After that we didn't speak to each other for two years. Then people had to intervene and we patched up. But even two - three years after that our talks were mostly formal and we were generally polite with each other, complete opposite of our earlier equation. It's been 8 years now. We talk normally now. He even calls me once in a week. But he no longer pulls my leg or hits me
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another 10 boxes to unpack...didn'thave internet for three days , blew up a sizeable amount of data downloading updates, even read one on top of a box! Yes small things have the greatest potential to blow up.. people don't express their feeling an man hi man mein chhoti si Baat becomes huge causing all kinds of blow ups. I am glad prakash has connected the dots and Trisha will know of it soon enough. And of course   She won't go running to Bangalore as Nisha has suggested though there will be quite a few some moments of quiet turmoil. 
KM03 thumbnail
Before Ashvin realizes that it's not just attraction it's something more than that by then Trisha will know the truth πŸ˜­
Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Woow you people are so good in putting your thoughts in words...
Here I am .. who think so much and then write a line or two
Hats of to you guys

Sonal I love your posts. Some of your recent ones had a lot of depth. Sorry somehow missed to make a mention of it.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

Sonal I am on the same boat dear. So don't worry. But yes everyone puts their thoughts so beautifully in words. I lack this art.

Ha ha nice excuse to not do the homework... no ...doesnt work. Keep the FM/ Akashvani on 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Another 10 boxes to unpack...didn'thave internet for three days , blew up a sizeable amount of data downloading updates, even read one on top of a box! Yes small things have the greatest potential to blow up.. people don't express their feeling an man hi man mein chhoti si Baat becomes huge causing all kinds of blow ups. I am glad prakash has connected the dots and Trisha will know of it soon enough. And of course She won't go running to Bangalore as Nisha has suggested though there will be quite a few some moments of quiet turmoil.

Hey. This chocolate box of updates that we dip in to is better than the idiot box anyways. 😊 Good to Hv you bk. Glory be to the net connectivity πŸ‘πŸΌ .
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: KM03

Before Ashvin realizes that it's not just attraction it's something more than that by then Trisha will know the truth😭

The story is so beautifully poised. Something's got to give now.
Errantnomad thumbnail
This pace is tantalizing . Events to unfold one of hope and excitement ( at least for us readers ) even if the future is uncertain for the leads.