Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: jaschick

Kavi (I know u KM), Sonal, Neha,
Everyone's comments are being read and cherished. We don't judge here. 😉

Thiruvalluvar's verses are just 7 words but they contain such powerful messages.

Each one has their own style of writing. Please don't feel bad. I used to analyze vocally with my friend while reading SoSy. But I have to make an effort to write it though. Laziness creeps in too 😆

We all are lovers of a great tale and fan of the author. Each one expresses in a different style. That's all.

Please don't hesitate to comment or like. I feel every single comment is welcome by Nisha (big, small, funny, serious,analysis,poetry l)

Keep it coming gals and Vikas :)

Thank u dear. Thank u every1 for reading n liking my comments even if de r nt that artfully written 😃 Thatw I'll nt stop me from writing whenever I wish to do post a comment. Half of my enthusiasm to write a response goes to drain wen my iPhone just decides to vanish the text I hv so meticulously written after lot of efforts.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To all come crashing down...

"You remember that brawl dont you?" Prakash muttered softly, as Rao and him lifted inverted chairs off the table and set it down for lunch
Manjunath was missing this morning, the part time cook and one he brought along were 
inside, a cook that will be paid at the end of the day and may or may not show up the next day
Trisha was chopping carrots and cabbage lengthwise for the asian noodle recipes

"There have been so many" Rao Anna mumbled confused

"There were a few big ones, the biggest atleast for me was when my son left me... though that was not even the biggest, 
no windows got broken no dishes were broken no food was wasted, so much emotional destruction!!!!"

Rao Anna sat on one of the chairs to catch his breath

Prakash sat by him

"The one with those 4 or 5 or 7 North Indian boys on summer vacation?"

"Oh yes yes, one boy was from Andhra...?" Rao Anna reminded

"Yes" Prakash nodded

"The waiter's wife was sitting in a corner one of the boys walked over and pulled her hand, and I slapped that boy and the boy standing with him, and Sanchet" Prakash broke down

Rao Anna sighed audibly groaning, patted his friend's back

They used to have a married waiter back then whose roof leaked and sometimes during monsoons he brought her with him for dinner service
She helped out in the kitchen a bit, and the rest of the time she sat in a quiet corner behind the bar.
She didnt speak any Hindi or English she only knew Tulu and she was very wary.

"Yes yes... Praveen" Rao Anna said sadly

"Well one of those boys has married Trisha" Prakash spoke almost inaudibly

Rao Anna stared stunned...

"what are you saying?"  "No I dont believe it"

"You must... I am right... I looked up the names this morning at 3:18 AM" Prakash sighed and leaned back

He was exhausted... the weight of that secret already beginning to weigh him down and he had only held it 10 hours inside

"What a shock... what a complete shock" Rao Anna was baffled

"I slapped Sanchet and he ran away that night" Prakash sniffled, and snorted and wiped his eyes on the edge of his dhoti...

"He would not listen to you he kept serving them liqor" Rao defended him

Prakash nodded sadly tears streaming down

"That poor girl was barely 21... he just grabbed her arm like that"

"He was on drugs much like the foriegners" Rao Anna accused

"There were seven boys... u are right, there were seven" Prakash nodded realizing

"What ensued was a lot of drama, you called the cops, they were all booked. Sanchet ran away"

"one of those boys was Shanbag"

"some tried to escape by running away didnt they?"

"Yes yes... the two that were sozzled the most were helped by a third one and eventually 5 were captured"

Trisha came outside

"Aanu the new guy seems very skilled"

"Really?" he bend down trying to rock the table, pretending to test if it was wobbly

He crouched

"What are you doing Aanu, dont pull something bending down like that wait for Manjunath to come"

"Its very wobbly, I put a fanta cap underneath that foot and it came loose, any food kept on it will all come down"

"I will call the guy" she said seriously

"OK"

"Any way the new man...He does great prep work"

"You are going to force me to retire" Rao Anna teased

"And? What will happen to Aanu?" she smiled

"Your Aanu has you now" 

"Umm.. yeah" Trisha nodded losing the reluctance quickly

"You dont wear contacts anymore?"

"Only because of the onion chopping role" she smiled evasively

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ladies...note all the back and forth about some people being able to vocalise their thoughts and channel them into words better than others !!
Took me back to three years back, when I was a silent reader for over six months and the fear of being judged held me back from writing even a well done Nisha ! Those were the days when people would line up and within a couple of minutes of a Sosy update, we would have in depth reviews, point of views  and stances taken by over a dozen people.

And there, i was afraid to even say I appreciate your work. All that I would do is use the Like button "freely " ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Took me a while to realise that no one judges anyone here and this is a place, where one can be your own self with no marks being scored ! So...please do write whatever comes to your mind and thoughts.
 And let me tell you, nothing whets an author more than, appreciation by way of reviews and analyses. So there is a hidden agenda here too !! Look forward to pages being consumed !!!!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ayyyooo...A house of cards came tumbling down 
A youngster who has held this in his heart and let the poison take the shape of this relationship is heartbreaking...why oh why ??!
A few hours in the lock up, an irate grandfather who would have bailed him out and today he drinks sparkling water to appease the demons from the past. 
And the person who is the recepient of all the outcomes, unwittingly, is poor Trisha. What a sad state of affairs !!!
A son ran away unable to face his father's anger, a city boy lost his family's confidence by one silly action and today, we are at the cusp of the breaking of a beautiful connection.

Trisha, justly would not be able to swallow the fact that she is connected to Ashvin only because he chose to use her as an instrument of vengeance 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hmmm!!booze, drugs and the freedom of being 18/19!!!!!. What a heavy price to pay !!!!! Still processing the update
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is Shanbhag's side of story
Nicely written, Nisha!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh
Now we get the clear picture!!
I like how the story is turning around
Aage kya hua Nisha 
Errantnomad thumbnail
This explains his shame of commenting on stoned touristers visiting the beaches of Ullal in the first few updates . It's all falling in place now. The brashness and imprudence of youth ... the lady that night would hv had the worst nightmare of her life being subject to indescrition of the loaded boys. Sad.

I guess the 'boy' had to become a man that night !!!!
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And so the beans hv been finally spilled. So it was nothing big yet big enough to spoil the reputation of Ashwin's family.Ashwin was booked it seems which wld hv hurt his daadu as he ws his favorite. For Shanbaghs dis proved d catalyst for their elder son to leave dem.the young man had a difference of opinion regarding y liquor is important to garner customers. The reason y d cook's wife's arm was pulled is still nt clear . Ws it done in an inebriated state or was der a genuine reason for doing this which ws misunderstood by the elderly restaurant owner leading him2 call d cops. Thank U Nisha for d update. What needed to be seen now is how is Trisha gonna react to dis revelation and how will Ashwin N Trisha resolve dis situation.As Nisha hs already spilled dat after dis Trisha wld no more be going to bangalore den certainly Mr no socks will hv2 cum2 Ullal to claim his wife 😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
Something's going to die in Trisha when she comes to know this. It's going to be an uphill climb looks like for Ashvin.

Where does one even start explaining what transpired exactly that day !!!!!