See you on another wave -2 - Page 10

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Woow you people are so good in putting your thoughts in words...
Here I am .. who think so much and then write a line or two
Hats of to you guys

Sonal I also feel the same and most of the time I don't comment if I do also I erase but some times it's hard to control I recently changed my user ID also thinking that it's better if people don't know my name when they read  my bakwas comments πŸ˜†
Sonal you are good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kavi πŸ˜Š
Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Sonal I love your posts. Some of your recent ones had a lot of depth. Sorry somehow missed to make a mention of it.

Well I think I will have to make my husband see your comment as for him I am like they say
Ghar ki murgi dal barabar
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KM03

Sonal I also feel the same and most of the time I don't comment if I do also I earse but some times it's hard to control I recently changed my user ID also thinking that it's better people don't know my name when they read my bakwas commentsπŸ˜†
Sonal you are goodπŸ‘πŸΌ

Kavi😊

Thanks for your support and yes nothing said here is bakwas
Everything is welcomed...
😊
Kavi (I know u KM), Sonal, Neha,
Everyone's comments are being read and cherished. We don't judge here. πŸ˜‰

Thiruvalluvar's verses are just 7 words but they contain such powerful messages.

Each one has their own style of writing. Please don't feel bad. I used to analyze vocally with my friend while reading SoSy. But I have to make an effort to write it though. Laziness creeps in too πŸ˜†

We all are lovers of a great tale and fan of the author. Each one expresses in a different style. That's all.

Please don't hesitate to comment or like. I feel every single comment is welcome by Nisha (big, small, funny, serious,analysis,poetry l)

Keep it coming gals and Vikas :) Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
What we post on the thread be it a word, emoji, lengthy analysis or terse ones, the images we share or the poetic lines we attempt...they are all expressions . ..our response to what we read  what matters is not who hits the like or how many hit . ..it means we took the effort to express let's keep it on  ...the way the tale is indeed the interesting songs and images we post are as interesting and keeps the thread buzzing with activity.   We respect and love each other and understand and reach out to each other as friends do...so what if we meet only in the virtual space. Our relevance is as a collective.
Missing the morning Raga.  Yes Kalpana it is Krishna nee began baaro .   I also wait whenever it happens Bagyadha Lakshmi baaramma nammama...then I will hum Kurai ondrum illai maraimoorthi kanna Kurai ondrum illai kanna 
Originally posted by moonwearer

Missing the morning Raga. Yes Kalpana it is Krishna nee began baaro . I also wait whenever it happens Bagyadha Lakshmi baaramma nammama...then I will hum Kurai ondrum illai maraimoorthi kanna Kurai ondrum illai kanna

I made that post last night and coudnt get any sleep after that. I then plugged my ear phones ( thank god for them ) and listened to all these songs that you mentioned, I think I drifted off to sleep after Thaye yashoda.
It's been a restless kind of wait this evening to see if Ashvin decides to bite the bullet this time though the initial one does seem to have missed its mark. Was hoping for an early update tdy ... totally spoilt by the barrage of updates we got last wk.
Totally understand and reflect the same sentiments...listenting to Seergazhi Govindarajans Chinnajiru pen pole...thinking how apt  it is for Trisha... Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Ha ha nice excuse to not do the homework... no ...doesnt work. Keep the FM/ Akashvani on 😊

πŸ˜› That ws so sweet of u. Thank u!