Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

"I will pick you up at lunch, koi hore samaan reh gaya ho na you can take it Ms Shanbag" Sharanbir ordered

Does Ashvin count 
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

"I will pick you up at lunch, koi hore samaan reh gaya ho na you can take it Ms Shanbag" Sharanbir ordered

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Does Ashvin count</font>

Vikas bro Daadu Sharanbir is very clever. He is just riling up Ashwin
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

Vikas bro Daadu Sharanbir is very clever. He is just riling up Ashwin

I actually meant that 'samaan ' as Ashvin .Daadu said she can take it 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vikas
Yeh ek story hai😳
Please take off your rational logical mathematical hat off.πŸ˜†
She has already acknowledged to her father that she loves him. Her father knows Ashvin loves her too.
She has tagged along with Rachit and Sharanbir to Bangalore three days after the kitchen encounter.

They informed the Shanbags about Ashvin's "new" "old" "second" "first" accident when they went to Yeh & Yang for dinner. The couple havent communicated. We dont know what she knows or what she heard.
Ashvin doesnt either.

She has to come to Bangalore for the story to proceed. There could have been a million "logical" ways to do it.

This is the most irrational way I could think ofπŸ˜†

She is here now. She is his WIFE. has been for 4? months now. They are not legally divorced either so it is about time he claims what is his😳

Errantnomad thumbnail
That text saying 'later' and his approach to close the gap is giving the heebie jeebies. If our stomachs can flip, no wonder A's wife's is doing a triple somersault.

Dadu's smart . He says 'Okay fellas you both have got until lunch time Wrap it before that. This door delivery is time bound'. This old pop is so dang adorable. He needs a bone crushing hug for brushing off his grandson's flippant I don't care thing.

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He scrolled to the Contacts list and looked up Trisha Shanbag and changed the name to "A's for First Name and "Wife" for last name, tucked the phone in his pocket and closed the gap

❀️ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Ashwin, my man ...Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaschick

He scrolled to the Contacts list and looked up Trisha Shanbag and changed the name to "A's for First Name and "Wife" for last name, tucked the phone in his pocket and closed the gap

❀️ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Ashwin, my man ...

Easy Jazzy, he is Trish's πŸ˜†
jaschick thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vikas

Yeh ek story hai😳
She has already acknowledged to her father that she loves him. Her father knows Ashvin loves her too.
She has tagged along with Rachit and Sharanbir to Bangalore three days after the kitchen encounter.

They informed the Shanbags about Ashvin's "new" "old" "second" "first" accident when they went to Yeh & Yang for dinner. The couple havent communicated. We dont know what she knows or what she heard.
Ashvin doesnt either.

She has to come to Bangalore for the story to proceed. There could have been a million "logical" ways to do it.

She is here now. She is his WIFE. has been for 4? months now. They are not legally divorced either so it is about time he claims what is his😳

Loving this teeny tiny possessive act of Ashwin.
Time to kick off the real marriage πŸ‘
One more Nisha please ...
jaschick thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Easy Jazzy, he is Trish's πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vikas

Yeh ek story hai😳

Ashvin doesnt either.

Dee I wouldn't have bothered if it was any others story. 

But you are the writer here you always count even the tiniest factor while writing, we have seen you bringing up smallest thing after long. 

Well it's not story it's a fandom world

Thanks dee