See you on another wave -2 - Page 62

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

What if they meet after a few years. She a chemistry professor and he a successful businessman, but both still in love with each other as much.

No!no leap!!!i want them to go through all these writhing agonies now itself! LOL
Originally posted by ishruhi

Thank you nisha...
The afterwaves of what happened years back is still still hitting him ...and its getting stronger...its a fact that do not try removing scabs before wounds get healed.after healing,naturally it will shed...but he tried to stir those unknowingly...now he has to wait till it reheal...
it didn't heal in ten years buddy. 
It is still fresh  buy it just got worse. 

I guess Ashvin is destined to suffer for ever for his mistakes. 
He never gets what he wants /needs even if he makes a move it will just move farther 
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Thank you nisha...
The afterwaves of what happened years back is still still hitting him ...and its getting stronger...its a fact that do not try removing scabs before wounds get healed.after healing,naturally it will shed...but he tried to stir those unknowingly...now he has to wait till it reheal...
It is still fresh buy it just got worse.

He never gets what he wants /needs even if he makes a move it will just move farther
no chance of never when nisha is here!LOL

Thank you nisha...
It is still fresh buy it just got worse.

no chance of never when nisha is here!LOL
I guess I was referring past present not sure future 
OK next bet. 
Trisha will not go in next update. 
25 points on pool counter bets. 

OK next bet.

I say she will not go...
Wink
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

OK next bet.

I say she will not go...
Wink
We are on same side. 

Counter bets 
Hey everyone! Reading this new story of Nisha's now & loving it quite a lot! Nisha if you can please do a part of Ashwin introspecting on his decision, I'd love to read that. I feel like the separation was kind of abrupt & we didn't get a full view into why Ashwin planned this revenge in the first place. Just to anger his dadu? Seems kinda flimsy tbh...can you give us more on this?