See you on another wave -2 - Page 44

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Narang Narang & Narang Big smile
But our focus right now is on the Narang whose first name brings tears to her eyes and pain to her heart...but a joy to hope for...ASHWIN Embarrassed

Wonderfully put where she apologises for her behaviour to Jaydev. That chapter needed to be closed without rancour and now from her side, her conscience is clear ...

Wonder what game Dadu Narang is playing . Bringing Rachit across ???!! His game is really deep. Specially since he wants Rachit to intimate Ashvin that he has met Trisha. 

And the email exchange...sweeet Embarrassed

She spent the whole lunch hours messing up, burning food and dropping utensils praying it wasnt Ashvin, and hoping it was Ashvin  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago
Finally an update. 
Dee is it end of jayadev. 

Poor girl. Nothing is in her favour now not exactly  but looks like. Ashvin come soon man 
Daddu is such a tease ... Embarrassed Poor Trisha and Ashvin !!!

Mr Narang aka Ashwinnn your angel is waiting for you ... Blushing
Thank you nisha...
So glad to see you...Smile
Thank you for the update and welcome bk as even this mini break was a stretch for us here.
Loved reading it. TC
going to MU to set her heart at rest, Meeting him that wants her in grief...not getting the TA she hoped for...Meeting the Narangs and thinking of him she tries to forget as ASHWIN...the update had it all sniffles, tears, smiles anger...reverie and the bait Dadu casts or should i say the large net he has now laid. Lovely update
Don't know if she would feel somewhat light now that she could get hold of Jayadev and pour it all out but I'm hoping it helps her as she did what she could under the circumstances. I hope this helps Jayadev move on as well as he must have had sleepless nights as well as to why him? Of all ppl ...

I also felt that her steps to reach out to Jayadev was also her penance .

Dadu Narang's persistence is just amazing.
Glad to see you back Nisha Smile