Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ha ha. Actually good imagination with the glasses but only instead of the restaurant the scene would be better I n mangalore university library or something like that...where she finds his glasses first.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashvin to university? 

Ashvin should get registered for PHd 

Hehehehe

Dee all news related to Ashvin are travelling fast. She will get to know of it before the surprise. 

Some secret spy
Edited by SAKIVIAM - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Vani, dadu's persuasion skills might not work with Ashvin as he will be out of place showing too much interest in his grandsons life after ten yrs I feel. Ashvin will rebel more on the interference . That's why Dadu is moving the coins ever so subtly . The wait is agonizing ... . .

I feel like shaking both Ashvin and father shanbag to act but...

Finally the heart will do what it wants to do I guess . If not inspite of the cold prescription being served on Ashvin's mind by OZ, he wouldn't hv let it slip that he wants to talk to her just to hear her voice.
There will be people pushing and pulling , but when it comes to matters of heart, we end up dancing to the beat of our own drum roll.
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Author Sahiba all ur ardent readers are present . Good morning! Update ka intezaar hai bas. Where are Ashu n Preeti?Edited by Neha07 - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
My imaginary horse is already running and seeing Ashvin's stay in shanbag home. And I'm hoping Father shanbag will get to see both the clever as well as the nice side of Ashvin soon. Nisha, what about Trisha's broken cot Fixing? 😳
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

Probability very less.

I am at present imagining one scene. Of probable Ashvin and Trisha meet.

Ashvin should come to restaurant and order the food. Then go to restroom. Keeping his glasses on the table.

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve. Then Ashvin should come behind.

Heheheheh

Good day

Nice imagination Vikas!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The sources operate overtime to gather and disseminate information pertaining to the duo. She can't miss his mom and journey to Delhi without the news being related to Trisha...
She is missed most.   Dadu is doing all he can to make them kids and make up 
The spurned lover is lurking...waiting to hurt her. ..imagine him stumbling on the duo examine the sands and shells of Ullal...what he'd do and call her and the possessive husband who wanted his Dadu to keep away from his wife,can get mad at the guy that was the cause for the interim orderLETS NOT  ...Ashwin ...just to spite him what Ash would do...πŸ˜‰
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kalpana...Dadu's subtlety is a given...
perhaps he finds Trisha more accessible than Ashvin ...And his grandson's hackles will be raised and his concern might be called interference...agreed !

But Dadu is the master of the game, the mover of the pawns on the board and the only one who seems to have all the cards laid out in front of him and has a perception of all the underlying emotions. He has even seen Jaydev now and knows how the wind was blowing !

With Ashvin not moving forward, he is tightening the screws on Trisha as he presumes she is more malleable ?!!

And unless we have fatcat coming and making a case for his enemy no. 1, right now, the situation seems to have reached an impasse 

And btw, you are stuck on the broken cot like a broken record πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Remember that the marriage was to hurt Dadu..mso if Ashvin knows Dadus plans he would it might make stuff difficult 
Dadu is ferffered to As FIL for the first time I think.
moonwearer thumbnail
Long weekend madness grips Bangalore ...pile up in every flyover...dread such days.
We have a very important workshop and I am the host on the road for an hour.  Thanks to all who are active in the thread keeping me distracted.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Kalpana...Dadu's subtlety is a given...

perhaps he finds Trisha more accessible than Ashvin ...And his grandson's hackles will be raised and his concern might be called interference...agreed !

But Dadu is the master of the game, the mover of the pawns on the board and the only one who seems to have all the cards laid out in front of him and has a perception of all the underlying emotions. He has even seen Jaydev now and knows how the wind was blowing !

With Ashvin not moving forward, he is tightening the screws on Trisha as he presumes she is more malleable ?!!

And unless we have fatcat coming and making a case for his enemy no. 1, right now, the situation seems to have reached an impasse

And btw, you are stuck on the broken cot like a broken recordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Two reasons for the broken record... one the inexplicability of love ... the way she held on to the broken, missing leg of the cot to bawl her heart out felt symbolic of the her broken life...the helplessness of her situation feeling cold and lonely broke something in me for her

Two... love ishtory needs the neccessary props vani πŸ˜†Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago