Finally forum opened

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
how many of u r following the show? So far the show is going great. I am in love with concept story line and actors. Totally loved characters like Rajeev priya Kushal & Bindiya. After bahu hamari Rajni Kant one show I am  following & enjoying it to the core. Kushal & Bindiya reminds me so much of Dev Shogu from bahu hamari Rajni Kant. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prashrathi thumbnail
i also like the show very much. I am not sure why was Forum not opened so far
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prashrathi

i also like the show very much. I am not sure why was Forum not opened so far

almost after a month
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally! The show has been on air for 2 months and they are opening the forum now. Anyways, I have been following this show religiously and I absolutely adore it. Rajiv and Priya are freaking adorable. I love Kushal too.
GoddwaniPlanet thumbnail
I'm following this show from Turkey. Totally loved every single eps. Also Kushal is my fav❤️.. And other actors n actresses doing nice job too.
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoddwaniPlanet

I'm following this show from Turkey. Totally loved every single eps. Also Kushal is my fav❤️.. And other actors n actresses doing nice job too.

Kushal is so damn adorable. He is funny, straight forward, brave, understanding, mature, adjusting, caring all in all personality. Can't stop admiring him. 
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Finally! The show has been on air for 2 months and they are opening the forum now. Anyways, I have been following this show religiously and I absolutely adore it. Rajiv and Priya are freaking adorable. I love Kushal too.

Rajeev is so damn cute. He is totally a different male lead. Not the usual arrogant attitude walk types we see. Coming to priya she is modern, straight forward, understanding and lovable. 
Kushal he is just too sweet. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hii... Am watching d show regularly... 😉 Scripts and dialogues also written very well... Actors are spot on with dere performance 👏 Am also njoyyying the show thoroughly... 
Hope to have healthy discussions here about the show with the lovely ppl out here 😳
prashrathi thumbnail
Show surely is looking great but the numbers are missing...dont know why
SnOwfay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show is good. and content is beautiful. i love to watch it