Finally forum opened

Share
Posted: 2 years ago
how many of u r following the show? So far the show is going great. I am in love with concept story line and actors. Totally loved characters like Rajeev priya Kushal & Bindiya. After bahu hamari Rajni Kant one show I am  following & enjoying it to the core. Kushal & Bindiya reminds me so much of Dev Shogu from bahu hamari Rajni Kant. 
3 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
i also like the show very much. I am not sure why was Forum not opened so far
2 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by prashrathi


i also like the show very much. I am not sure why was Forum not opened so far


almost after a month
0 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Finally! The show has been on air for 2 months and they are opening the forum now. Anyways, I have been following this show religiously and I absolutely adore it. Rajiv and Priya are freaking adorable. I love Kushal too.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm following this show from Turkey. Totally loved every single eps. Also Kushal is my favHeart.. And other actors n actresses doing nice job too.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by GoddwaniPlanet


I'm following this show from Turkey. Totally loved every single eps. Also Kushal is my favHeart.. And other actors n actresses doing nice job too.

Kushal is so damn adorable. He is funny, straight forward, brave, understanding, mature, adjusting, caring all in all personality. Can't stop admiring him. 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by canuck-umz


Finally! The show has been on air for 2 months and they are opening the forum now. Anyways, I have been following this show religiously and I absolutely adore it. Rajiv and Priya are freaking adorable. I love Kushal too.

Rajeev is so damn cute. He is totally a different male lead. Not the usual arrogant attitude walk types we see. Coming to priya she is modern, straight forward, understanding and lovable. 
Kushal he is just too sweet. 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Hii... Am watching d show regularly... Wink Scripts and dialogues also written very well... Actors are spot on with dere performance Clap Am also njoyyying the show thoroughly... 
Hope to have healthy discussions here about the show with the lovely ppl out here Embarrassed
2 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 13 Replies
  • 1830Views

Topic started by Az07

Last replied by canuck-umz

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP