Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: prashrathi
i also like the show very much. I am not sure why was Forum not opened so far
Originally posted by: GoddwaniPlanet
I'm following this show from Turkey. Totally loved every single eps. Also Kushal is my fav❤️.. And other actors n actresses doing nice job too.
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Finally! The show has been on air for 2 months and they are opening the forum now. Anyways, I have been following this show religiously and I absolutely adore it. Rajiv and Priya are freaking adorable. I love Kushal too.