Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

What didn't click is puja Banerjee/dev's wife. Oh man she's so bland, even the dreamy vibe of scene didn't work. If only they took someone better. Whatever...and then there was the past. I guess cop show ka common trope is this that they need a dead wife πŸ˜† but what interesting is that he killed his wife? The fb looked like he did it in fit of anger, hope they elaborate on it further rather than keeping it in for two epis. The inspector is more like Sally Donovan who kept saying Sherlock is a criminal not detective or "one of good guys". His chemistry with Dev is good too. 

Lol I felt the same about Puja Banerjee. She just doesn't fit in the role and the romance just isn't there. πŸ˜†

Arjun flasbacks πŸ˜† same pinch guys, that show royally screwed me up. So much wasted potential I can't even...it still stings. Ugh. And Shreya (it's Shreya right @athene?) The shows you mentioned all are amazing, really wanted to watch agent raghav but couldn't. My all time fav is special squad, That show was something else. Love love all Characters and I so wish someone revive it same way we got back sarabhai. Rajeev khandelwal's time bomb was a show almost on the per of 24 international, everyone who's into thriller should check it out. Khotey sikkey was ❀️ yrf each and every show was gems.

Yep it's Shreya. Agent Raghav is on dittotv.com. You can check it out there if you ever have time. Oh man I loved Special Squad! I would love to see it again on TV. Someone recommended Time Bomb to me for the same reason and if you compare that with Anil Kapoor's 24 it's on another level. Anil Kapoor's 24 was good, but Time Bomb was just like the sky compared to that. Haye Khotey Sikkey. I so wished that would have come back.

PS the kid was so so cute oh God. When she cried I was almost crying too ❀️ cutie pie she is.

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think we will see much of the wife though 
I have been following the interviews for a long time and Ashsih and Sumona where cast back in Jan as leads whereas Pooja (the wife) just recently in May.
And all the promotional interviews and picture have Sumona and Ashish together.

.Avengers.

I was so excited when I got to know the 13th doctor is a female 
I was all ready to quit the show because 12 was leaving so Jodie Whittaker basically bought me back.

My relationship with the DW is weird 
My fav characters are Amy and River but I found Eleven okay 
I love12 but couldn't stand Clara at all.
As far as 9 and 10 go I love them both equally 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

I dont think we will see much of the wife though 
I have been following the interviews for a long time and Ashsih and Sumona where cast back in Jan as leads whereas Pooja (the wife) just recently in May.
And all the promotional interviews and picture have Sumona and Ashish together.

.Avengers.

I was so excited when I got to know the 13th doctor is a female 
I was all ready to quit the show because 12 was leaving so Jodie Whittaker basically bought me back.

My relationship with the DW is weird 
My fav characters are Amy and River but I found Eleven okay 
I love12 but couldn't stand Clara at all.
As far as 9 and 10 go I love them both equally 

I saw some yt thumbnail, the foursome (dev inspector Meera and wifey ) are on that so I thought she's. + Puja is an important actor probably would have somewhat decent role not blink and miss. I had no idea sumona was supposed to be there, was pleasantly surprised. 

Never liked eleven, and Peter capildi is my fav Britisher after David Tennant so I tried to watch doctor who. The character was too grumpy in a negative way. Clara and Amy they were too mystical. The ground reality of nine and ten was missing...like Martha Donna rose jack they were nothing extraordinary and they had a story, and these girls were somehow born special...idk. also the huge age Gap gah! I quit on the first episode of 12 itself πŸ˜†πŸ˜† river was kick-ass untill moffat went and made her too complicated. I hope with new cretaor show become well. OMG Jodie is amazing, did you watch broadchurch? I was so happy to see him. So many doctor who/broadchurch crossover ideas πŸ˜† it's about damn time we had a female doctor and the show was gutsy enough to take it. My expectations are too high hope they deliver.

I actually watched first epi of raghav. Wow Sharad was phenomenal:' the smile, and payal ipk wali on cast! Then there was lady boss and Mahesh manjrekar!!! And then I watched last epi and you know what happensπŸ˜²πŸ˜†was expecting another dead wife story but Dad was a good change. Also his chemistry with the lady boss (forgot name) was good too, not too in your face, quite subtle. Liked it. And lady boss, how rare and awesome is that!

We need to gush more about the showsπŸ˜† khotey sikkey was perfect. The concept, execution, the kids, and I loved them all no favoritism. Though Mohit the angst hero was special caseπŸ˜› what Character growth man. And hameer amazing! Special squad I am obsessed. Not sure how many times I watched it...I loved Shaina and watched show after her too, she and Aryan my another unrequited otpπŸ˜†πŸ˜­ though gauri/Deepika was awesome too. Bhanu is a phenomenal actor, I don't know why he don't do much work but then I am glad he does quality work like stories by rabindranath tagore. He was amazing there. Time bomb had that 24 Wala concept I felt, also I am a sucker for politics+danger type things and it fit to T. Of course Rajeev knocked it out if park, I think I watched it after left right left and was basically on cop Rajeev highπŸ˜† the last scene, uff. 

Someone put these shows HD on some site so that I can enjoy and gush and cry! 

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vanajaragna

really DEV show contains 26episodes so happy, sorry for this friend even I am also a very big fan if ashish,but I am more than big fan if RAGNA/ASHNA _I hope your information is right but myself know DEV is finite series show

Hey there. yes, as for now we believe its only 26 Episodes. unless they extend or the info is wrong. And I am in the same boat, with you. I am Ashish fan, but anyday i ll be much more happier to get ragna/AshNa back together. Noone can beat AshNa/RagNa combo, no other jodi, nor do Ashish/Rachana themselves individually. I cannot talk more about them here, its a different forum. I hv seen ur posts in EMA forum though. Thanks for being with my stories. 
chahat4u thumbnail

Oh yeah there is a forum!

I love love cop/detective shows, so had to watch . When I heard Ashish j actually thought it's rang rasiya Wala Ashish πŸ˜† then my Twitter exploded with this Wala Ashish tweets and I started to look forward. I don't mind Sherlock inspired cause Ashish brings out nuances. It had that old school movies Wala charm- him eating noodles, the cat, the last scene him inside his room sitting by the body mark. Zohra apa is so cool, and sumona whoa can I say I loved her? Wasn't really expecting her to click that well with Ashish. Definitely there going to be romance, and it should be interesting πŸ˜†

Your comment is so hilarious, awesome all in one. πŸ˜†   Like I said before, being an Ashish fan as exp[ected from him and as we have seen him before. I am so glad he excelled our expectations. I love Zohra apa, she brings the much needed light air in show. Unfortunately as I was out if station, I missed Sumona's parts in show. I could not watch second episode completely. I am looking forward to Sumona's part now. 

What didn't click is puja Banerjee/dev's wife. Oh man she's so bland, even the dreamy vibe of scene didn't work. If only they took someone better. Whatever...and then there was the past. I guess cop show ka common trope is this that they need a dead wife πŸ˜† but what interesting is that he killed his wife? The fb looked like he did it in fit of anger, hope they elaborate on it further rather than keeping it in for two epis. The inspector is more like Sally Donovan who kept saying Sherlock is a criminal not detective or "one of good guys". His chemistry with Dev is good too. 

@Bold: So true yeah. I thought onyl I m missing romance in a romantic, sweet scene. But I didn't feel anything in that scene/ Puja coud hv done better. 

Arjun flasbacks πŸ˜† same pinch guys, that show royally screwed me up. So much wasted potential I can't even...it still stings. Ugh. And Shreya (it's Shreya right @athene?) The shows you mentioned all are amazing, really wanted to watch agent raghav but couldn't. My all time fav is special squad, That show was something else. Love love all Characters and I so wish someone revive it same way we got back sarabhai. Rajeev khandelwal's time bomb was a show almost on the per of 24 international, everyone who's into thriller should check it out. Khotey sikkey was ❀️ yrf each and every show was gems.

Arjun, damn that show always makes me sad. My whole family used to sit together to watch Arjun . but they messed up a good show and a good actors' team big time. a show with so much potential go waste. 

PS the kid was so so cute oh God. When she cried I was almost crying too ❀️ cutie pie she is.

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
though i am really interested in the mystery behind her death but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't bring much out in a scene maybe a different actress would have done a better job.

Felt the same about Puja banerjee. 

I had never seen a work of Ashsih before but I do love his acting πŸ˜³

You should watch Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, he wass awesome as Raghav Singhania. But if u do decide to watch it. feel free to contact me. i can give u a summary before leap, before Ashish's entry and some more info. 

chahat4u thumbnail

Lol welcome to bland wife clubπŸ˜† the actress can't emote well. Which is sad cause dev/Ashish clicked with all. Will mention sumona, the moment she came on screen it's like her eye we're all mischievous and he got it and played along, and the few second awkward moment when they were close, it was enough. Also the coop and him, amazing  amazing screen sharing. Whereas the wifey didn't work...and ooh shaleen samiksha were awesome!! She's beautiful and he light up beside her. She's also a great actor. I am hoping that maybe we won't get much of wifey. 

Hi5 @crystal. I have heard a lot about ek muthi asman but zee as a channel irritates me so never watched. Glad to see he doing something from a genre I dearly love. Ooh doctor who fan, are you excited for new female doctor? And who's your fav doc, tell me it's 9/10πŸ˜†

sory to butt in. just wanted to say, you should watch some scenes/episodes of EMA . Not saying whole serial 'coz there's whole background story behind its elevation, popularity and till its telecast stopped. Until then it was a rare show with equally strong male and female leads; and a story of revenge/romance.  No comments on Zee, πŸ˜‰ And 'coz i feel like I m imposing my choice on you. 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

i m a sucker for detective genre and have watched a lot of foreign shows- some arabics, criminal minds, csi, ncis, castle, etc etc...so when arjun came out i was hooked and 99% reason was riya/sana. when she left show lost something, also i shipped them bloody hard so i drifted away. but show also went haywire and the leap, i was like enough of this bs. it had a great concept and cast but poor execution which we know now, a forte of fourLionsπŸ˜† what i wouldnt give for same cast, same characters, same story but diff execution on screen.

Originally posted by: chahat4u

sory to butt in. just wanted to say, you should watch some scenes/episodes of EMA . Not saying whole serial 'coz there's whole background story behind its elevation, popularity and till its telecast stopped. Until then it was a rare show with equally strong male and female leads; and a story of revenge/romance.  No comments on Zee, πŸ˜‰ And 'coz i feel like I m imposing my choice on you. 

lol no need to say sorry. its on ozee right? if there is i may watch sometimes, how many epis r there? revenge romance? i think i m 90% soldπŸ˜›

keep imposing your choice, i always look out for good stories. btw give me a gist, pm or scrap or post here, whatver u feel comfy

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in the bland wife club.πŸ˜†
Detective shows intrigue me a lot and I'm SO HAPPY I M SEEING THIS!☺️
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Just started my 4th year of collage so I am trying not too watch much of anything
But you guyz are making me tempt to to watch Ek muthi assman and Arjun πŸ˜†

But for now I want to see how Dev goes 
also more of Meera-Dev scene plzπŸ‘πŸΌ