Users

Frequent Posters

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Hmm

I dont think we will have to worry about the series going bad in the future
as it is a finite series of just 26 episodes.
No chance of dragging the show👍🏼

i think this is the best thing that this series has 26 episode only Because long shows have nothing only to drag the show without any interesting concept. Hope it ends with good episodes.
Minionite thumbnail

Hmm 

I dont think we will have to worry about the series going bad in the future
as it is a finite series of just 26 episodes.
No chance of dragging the show 👍🏼

Oh really I didn't that it was only 26 episodes. I thought I read somewhere 52.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as I have heard about the show 
Sumona is going to be a sort of assistant to Dev and they are going to be working together to solve the case.
Is she the John Watson we have been looking for 
Is there a possibility of romance.
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone . Just like you all I too really enjoyed watching yesterday's episode full off suspense power pact episode it was . Suspense thriller is my favorite genre . & Yes I agree arjun & dev past is somewhat similar with a dead wife & that police officer too remind me of relation between arjun-rathod . 
Waiting for today's epi .
AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a finite series of 26 episodes. So those who are worrying about dragging, need not to worry. All the questions & mysteries regarding the Dev-Mahek story will be solved with time.
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hello everyone. Enjoyed the first episode. I was excited for this show for two reasons. First as it is I am a big Ashish fan. So I had to watch it since he is coming back onscreen after long. Second I enjoy detective shows. I love CID. Used to watch Arjun too. As some one mentioned before. But as its said before, CVs ruined that.

Fingers crossed with this one. I had read some where this show is a finite series of 26Episodes. I m hoping this means chances of ruining show are less. Unless episodes are extended (if show is good. I ll be more than happy with more episodes) or my info is wrong.

really DEV show contains 26episodes so happy, sorry for this friend even I am also a very big fan if ashish,but I am more than big fan if RAGNA/ASHNA _I hope your information is right but myself know DEV is finite series show
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Oh yeah there is a forum!
I love love cop/detective shows, so had to watch . When I heard Ashish j actually thought it's rang rasiya Wala Ashish 😆 then my Twitter exploded with this Wala Ashish tweets and I started to look forward. I don't mind Sherlock inspired cause Ashish brings out nuances. It had that old school movies Wala charm- him eating noodles, the cat, the last scene him inside his room sitting by the body mark. Zohra apa is so cool, and sumona whoa can I say I loved her? Wasn't really expecting her to click that well with Ashish. Definitely there going to be romance, and it should be interesting 😆 

What didn't click is puja Banerjee/dev's wife. Oh man she's so bland, even the dreamy vibe of scene didn't work. If only they took someone better. Whatever...and then there was the past. I guess cop show ka common trope is this that they need a dead wife 😆 but what interesting is that he killed his wife? The fb looked like he did it in fit of anger, hope they elaborate on it further rather than keeping it in for two epis. The inspector is more like Sally Donovan who kept saying Sherlock is a criminal not detective or "one of good guys". His chemistry with Dev is good too. 

Arjun flasbacks 😆 same pinch guys, that show royally screwed me up. So much wasted potential I can't even...it still stings. Ugh. And Shreya (it's Shreya right @athene?) The shows you mentioned all are amazing, really wanted to watch agent raghav but couldn't. My all time fav is special squad, That show was something else. Love love all Characters and I so wish someone revive it same way we got back sarabhai. Rajeev khandelwal's time bomb was a show almost on the per of 24 international, everyone who's into thriller should check it out. Khotey sikkey was ❤️ yrf each and every show was gems.

PS the kid was so so cute oh God. When she cried I was almost crying too ❤️ cutie pie she is.

Edited by .Avengers. - 6 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Oh yeah there is a forum!

I love love cop/detective shows, so had to watch . When I heard Ashish j actually thought it's rang rasiya Wala Ashish 😆 then my Twitter exploded with this Wala Ashish tweets and I started to look forward. I don't mind Sherlock inspired cause Ashish brings out nuances. It had that old school movies Wala charm- him eating noodles, the cat, the last scene him inside his room sitting by the body mark. Zohra apa is so cool, and sumona whoa can I say I loved her? Wasn't really expecting her to click that well with Ashish. Definitely there going to be romance, and it should be interesting 😆 

What didn't click is puja Banerjee/dev's wife. Oh man she's so bland, even the dreamy vibe of scene didn't work. If only they took someone better. Whatever...and then there was the past. I guess cop show ka common trope is this that they need a dead wife 😆 but what interesting is that he killed his wife? The fb looked like he did it in fit of anger, hope they elaborate on it further rather than keeping it in for two epis. The inspector is more like Sally Donovan who kept saying Sherlock is a criminal not detective or "one of good guys". His chemistry with Dev is good too. 

Arjun flasbacks 😆 same pinch guys, that show royally screwed me up. So much wasted potential I can't even...it still stings. Ugh. And Shreya (it's Shreya right @athene?) The shows you mentioned all are amazing, really wanted to watch agent raghav but couldn't. My all time fav is special squad, That show was something else. Love love all Characters and I so wish someone revive it same way we got back sarabhai. Rajeev khandelwal's time bomb was a show almost on the per of 24 international, everyone who's into thriller should check it out. Khotey sikkey was ❤️ yrf each and every show was gems.

PS the kid was so so cute oh God. When she cried I was almost crying too ❤️ cutie pie she is.

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
though i am really interested in the mystery behind her death but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't bring much out in a scene maybe a different actress would have done a better job.

I had never seen a work of Ashsih before but I do love his acting 😳

Couldnt help but notice your Doctor who pic *high five* big DW fan myself.

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
though i am really interested in the mystery behind her death but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't bring much out in a scene maybe a different actress would have done a better job.

I had never seen a work of Ashsih before but I do love his acting 😳

Couldnt help but notice your Doctor who pic *high five* big DW fan myself.

Count me in too even I didn't felt that connect with dev wife . Like in arjun shaleen & samiksha had an instant connect u could feel it but here it was completely missing.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Count me in too even I didn't felt that connect with dev wife . Like in arjun shaleen & samiksha had an instant connect u could feel it but here it was completely missing.

Lol welcome to bland wife club😆 the actress can't emote well. Which is sad cause dev/Ashish clicked with all. Will mention sumona, the moment she came on screen it's like her eye we're all mischievous and he got it and played along, and the few second awkward moment when they were close, it was enough. Also the coop and him, amazing  amazing screen sharing. Whereas the wifey didn't work...and ooh shaleen samiksha were awesome!! She's beautiful and he light up beside her. She's also a great actor. I am hoping that maybe we won't get much of wifey. 

Hi5 @crystal. I have heard a lot about ek muthi asman but zee as a channel irritates me so never watched. Glad to see he doing something from a genre I dearly love. Ooh doctor who fan, are you excited for new female doctor? And who's your fav doc, tell me it's 9/10😆