crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked the show ...❀️
I had been looking forward to it since I had watched the promos.
The character of Dev is clearly inspired by Sherlock (BBC) which I loved.
Zohra appa is Mrs Hudson while the Inspector is Lestrade 
that much is very obivious all that is missing is John Watson πŸ˜†
Wish to see more of it tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same thoughts. πŸ‘πŸΌ Episode 1 was good.
Opening scene reminded me of Reichenbach Fall. πŸ˜†
The moment I was thinking about Sherlock's skull, there it was. πŸ˜†
John ❀️ Let's see what happens next!Edited by Amanat. - 6 years ago
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi crystalmoon...i liked the show too❀️..i love such action crime fiction series so i was excited for this one too.characters are somehow inspired by sherlock but i hope cvs don't disappoint us and show us something better even  if not upto the level of Sherlock .i had a bad experience with the show arjun..cvs ruined it after sometime..Starting of the episode was slow .cvs isse better intro rkh skte the..but rest of the episode was awesome..chase scene,scenes with zohra appa,bg everything..
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True...
You all remember arjun on star plus. in that show and in this past are matching matching.
Well first episode is nice but hope they show something new. Not like all detective shows starting is good but after some time all became same.
Hope to see new things in future.
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

True...
You all remember arjun on star plus. in that show and in this past are matching matching.
Well first episode is nice but hope they show something new. Not like all detective shows starting is good but after some time all became same.
Hope to see new things in future.

oh yes i loved that show and i mentioned it in my cmt above.cvs ruined that show after sometime especially last few episodes..past is matching but i wish they don't repeat the mistakes of that show which also includes changing the female leads..first riya then sakshi...although I'm very excited for this one as ashish choses his projects very carefully  Edited by purepunjabi - 6 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone. Enjoyed the first episode. I was excited for this show for two reasons. First as it is I am a big Ashish fan. So I had to watch it since he is coming back onscreen after long. Second I enjoy detective shows. I love CID. Used to watch Arjun too. As some one mentioned before. But as its said before, CVs ruined that. 
Fingers crossed with this one. I had read some where this show is a finite series of 26Episodes. I m hoping this means chances of ruining show are less. Unless episodes are extended (if show is good. I ll be more than happy with more episodes) or my info is wrong.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

oh yes i loved that show and i mentioned it in my cmt above.cvs ruined that show after sometime especially last few episodes..past is matching but i wish they don't repeat the mistakes of that show which also includes changing the female leads..first riya then sakshi...although I'm very excited for this one as ashish choses his projects very carefully 

Same pinch for Arjun. They let many loose ends too. As for this show, I agree Ashish chooses his shows carefully. So I am hoping this one will be good too. But some times, some things are not even in his hands. His past roles in shows were all superb. Until things went wrong. 
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

I liked the show ...❀️

I had been looking forward to it since I had watched the promos.
The character of Dev is clearly inspired by Sherlock (BBC) which I loved.
Zohra appa is Mrs Hudson while the Inspector is Lestrade
that much is very obivious all that is missing is John WatsonπŸ˜†
Wish to see more of it tomorrow.

Same here 😊 I was also looking forward to watching the show - after watching its promos 😊
Minionite thumbnail
For all those who love detective or crime shows, I'm in the same boat as you. You should all check out Agent Raghav, Surya the Super Cop, and Khotey Sikkey. The first aired on &TV and the other 2 are Sony shows. All 3 were good shows. Well Surya the Super Cop was a bit mediocre compared to the others, but still good. They left all 3 shows open ended for future seasons, but never returned. Other shows to check out are Special Squad, Time Bomb 9/11, and Zindagi Badal Sakta Hai Haadsaa. If you find the latter please do share it with me. I've never been able to find it.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm 
I dont think we will have to worry about the series going bad in the future
as it is a finite series of just 26 episodes.
No chance of dragging the show πŸ‘πŸΌ