Ishra New Story Agar Tum Saath Ho Part 2 pg 17 sep 24

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
 Hello My Dear Friends

I am Back With a new story to bother you all..😉 i hope My dear readers Will love this one too..So My New Story Name is...

Agar Tum Saath Ho  

***Index***

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Tum Saath Ho 

Prologue

A cute little girl was walking through the Hospital corridoor searching for someone..he eyes were teary,her little hand was holding a cute barbie doll while the other one was holding someones photo..

" Aunty..aunty..aapne meli mumma ko dekha?" she asked stopping a women by holding her sari pallu..

" dekho..yeh hai meli mumma..bohoth chundar hai..aapne kahi dekha..?" she asked innocently showing her mumma's photo..

" beta..aapki mum,a ko tho maine nahi dekha...kyua hua aapko patha nahi hai mumma kaha geyi hai?..the women asked sitting on her level

"meli mumma ko chottu legi thi..main aur papa dawai leke aya tho mumma gayab hogeyi.."

women: accha beta aapka naam kya hai?

" luhi..aur mumma mujhe looh bulathi hai

women: aur aapka papa kaha hai?

"mumma ko doondh lehe hain.."

women: kahan?

" wahan...the little girl said showing to the other direction..

same time in a hospital room the little girls papa was getting worried for his wife..

" mihir i searched for her everywhere..par woh kahi nahi hai..patha nahi main kahan dhoondhu usse" Raman said golding mihirs shoulder for support..

mihir: bhai relax bhabhi mil jayegi..aapke  bina kaha jayegi woh..

raman: tum samjh nahi rehe ho mere baath..usko zar pe chott legi hai..agar usse kuch hogeya tho...No No i cant sat idle mujhe usse dhoondhna hi hoga..uske bina main aur meri bacchi mar jayegi..

mihir:bhai i think we have to go to pilice..

" uski koyi zaroorath nahi hai mr.bhalla..." there comes a manly voice from the doorway..ramam n mihir both looks at him and it was doctor Abhimanyu Rakhav..

raman: what you mean?

abhimanyun:i mean there is no need to go to police because she went with her family..

raman: what rubbish..family?..she had no family..we are her family..sirf main aur meri bacchi hai uski family..

mihir: bhai you are forgetting she has a family before marrying you,ho saktha hai woh log leke geya ho bhabhi ko..

raman: but how can be it possible..we have no connection with her family.and how they comes to know about her?

abhimanyun: i informed them.. he declared making raman shocked...

raman:you?

abhimamyun: yes me? because i am also a part of her family..she is my fiance.,agar 5 saal pehale woh tumhare saath nahi bhaagi hothi tho aaj woh meri biwi hothi...

" youuu rascal.." raman clutched his collor kicking him with his legs

mihir: bhai no...,mihir tried to hold raman..

raman: mihir chod mujhe.,tumne sina yeh rascal ne kya kaha..meri jan ko isne mujhse door bhej diya..i will kill him...he again leaned to punch him but suddenly someone excused them..

" Excuse me..." a women comes inside holding the little girls hand..who comes running to his papas arms seeing him fighting with someone..at the moment he see his little princess he gets somehow relaxed and picked her up in his arms..

" papa aap lad kyin lehe ho?" she aske carressing his cheek with her tiny hands..

raman: no rooh papa is not fighting..kya hua,kaha the tum?

women: sir she was walking through the corridoor asking everyone showing a photo..seems like she is searching her mother...hearing her ramans eyes got teary and looks at ruhi..

ruhi: looh mumma ho dhoondhe geye the papa...pal mumma nahi mili..

tears falls down from his eyes seeing her daughters urge to meet her mumma..

ruhi: papa aap lo math mumma ko hum dhoondhlege..haina mihil mamu..she asked to mihir like convincing raman..

" han meri princess aapki mumma mil jayegi"

ruhi: dekha papa..chalo hum mumma ko dhoodhthe hai..

raman: han rooh hum dhoondhege tumhari mumma ko..saying raman began to go from there..

"Yeh math sochna ki tum log uske khar jake usse mil lenge...agar mil bhi geya na thabho woh tere sath nahi ayegi..because she lost her memory..she dont remember you and your so called love..."abhimanyu said smirking which made raman to take his step back..the truth made him feel week on his knees..it was unbelievable for him.his jan forgot him..she forgot their rooh..

"Na..nahi..aisa nahi ho saktha.." 

" bhai..." before he can fall down with ruhi mihir taked ruhi in his arms..

mihir: bhai sambhalo apne aapko..

raman: mihir take ruhi to the car..i am coming...mihir nodded his head and went with ruhi..

abhimanyun: kya hua? you cant believe na..but what to do it is the truth...now she will be mine..main kabhi usse tumhe yaad karne nahi dunga,.i will never let her remember her past.

."thudd" as he completed his words he received a tight punch from raman..his nose starts to bleed ..

raman: kameene ek aur shabd nahi..may be her mind can forget me but her heart...her heart will always remember me..you know why? kyun ki uska dil mere liye dhadak tha hai..uss dil mein sirf mera naam likha hai..wahan kisi aur keliye jagah nahi hai..tu chahe kithna bhi try karle main apni ISHITA ko..apni jaan ko wapas paunga..phir se apna babaunga,,HUMARI BACCHI KI KASAM SHE WILL BE MINE ALWAYS...saying he pushed him and left the hospital...

Dear friends if you like the concept then tell me i will continue this one...give me only.100 like 

Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for new story anju .
Poor ruhi was searching ishita in the hospital taking her pic in her hands 
A woman saw and asked to her about her mother .
Raman too was searching ishita badly but was not getting any clue .
Atlast mani told him that her family took her as she lost her memory ,didn't remember ruman but her family and him.
He was ishita's fiance.
Do update soon ,waiting eagerly to know more about ishra life .
Update soon 
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice.ML for Ishitha, not Shagun. Continue with it. Happy to read.
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So ishu lost her memory
Waiting how raman will make her remember their moment

Continue soon
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story...
Interesting prologue...
Awesome start...
Raman looking for his wife while ruhi looking for her mumma. Raman shock when abhi mention his wife left him & went with her parent she has forget him & ruhi. Raman angry as abhi said he will get married to her & will not let her remember him or ruhi. Raman feel his wife ishita will not forget him & he promised to get back ishita in his life back...superb...pls continue soon ...thank u for pm & update
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
Interesting prologue 
Loved the plot
Bechari Rooh is searching for her mother 
Even raman nd Mihir are finding her
Abhi told that he sent her with her family nd he was her fiance
He also told that he won't let her remember her past
Raman got angry and punched him
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Congrats for the New story dii
Awesome prologue  dii 
Ruhi is searching for Ishita 
Raman also is searching 
Mani informed Raman that Ishita went with her family 
She forgot everything and now mani will make her his
Update soon 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue
Ruman searching for ishita
She ws injured n lost her memory
Mani took advantage n sent her to her family
Ishra married 5 yrs back she escaped from her home
Raman promised to make her remember n bring her back
Waiting for update
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story...
Interesting start...
Ishita lost her memory...
She forgot RaRu and went with her family...
RaRu were broken without Ishita...
Abimanyu informed her family as he was her fiance..
He was taking revenge..
Plz update soon...
Thank u...