Posted: 6 years ago
Very interesting concept
continue soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Tum Saath ho..

Part 1

Ishita iyyer a beautifull girl in early 20's...one and only daughter of mr. and mrs iyyer..she loves her appa amma a lot but it was god's decision that her parents left leaving her alone in the world..through her family was a joint one but after her appa ammas death she lost her freedom and chirpness..her fathers younger brother mr.Ramachandran,his wife and his daughters mihika and sarika,her fathers younger sister and family,her chacha chachi like there is many more persons in her big family..but the love she want..she never got from them..they all are behind her only for her properties because she is the owner of iyyer group of industries..and this was the only reason for her family's fake love towards her...from the age of 15 when she lost her parents in an accident she only needs someones support and love..but she got only some faking concern..even she didnt have a best friend for herself to share her things..if she want she can throw everyone from her home but she will not do that..because her appa amma never teach her to hate anyone...

it was when she joined her post gratuation,she left for her first day of college and it was the day which changed her meanless life to a meaningfull life...she met her raman for the very first time..she dont know why but the first look on him made her like to stay her whole life staring him like that only...and our hero was not less than this he also noticed this beautiful girl's eyes on him...it didnt take a second for themselves to get lost in each others eyes...

Raman kumar bhalla..A middle class orphan boy,he lost his parents 10 years ago..from that day he is trying hard to make his life settle and to become a big business man so that he can fullfill his parents dream..till date he never thought about a girl in his life actually he never see a girl who can attract him but today is like he met his girl..her sharp nose,her long hair,those almond eyes..rose petal like lips the lite smile on her face everything is just perfect like what he loves to see in his girl...

For the very first time his best friend cum bhai is seeing him lost in someone..otherwise never he even give a glaze to any girl which made many girls heary brocken..mihir was just amazed with his bhais lost figure..

"can we fix?" mihir asked in ramans ear looking at the same direction where he was looking,..

"yesss..." it was a mare whisper from his side...

" yipieee..." suddenly mihir shouted in happiness making raman brock his trance...

" whattt? mihir..shut up...pagal.chup hoja ..dora pad geya kya tujhe?...raman asked pulling him to sat..

mihir: offcorse bhai..i m mad..mad with happiness.you know why?..raman looks at him confusingly

" Because my bhai liked a girlll..."

raman: what? ...are you mad? ais..aisa kuch nahi hai...

mihir: awww you can't even lie bhai..i already see... you are looking that girl all lost..which means you liked her..and u also told me that some minutes before...

raman: shut up mihir...he said smiling and hugged him showing his happiness..

mihir: ok..ok..now tell me when you are going to propose her?

raman: yeh lo geyi behas pani me...mihir yaar atleast let me know her name yaar..

mihir: oops sorry  that also necessary na...but you dont need to worry when mihir is here..give just one hour i will tell her name to you..so just wait i just come...saying he went from there leaving a smiling raman behind

same time ishita was sitting inside her class thinking about him only it was like someone took her heart within a second..she never felt like this to anyone which she is feeling now...

The professor asked for an introduction to all students,and when ishitas time comes mihir was there outside to hear her name..at the moments he got her intro he runs to raman

"bhaiii...my would be buabhi's name is Ishita.." he said running towards raman...

raman: arey just relax mihir...first calm down then say...he made mihir relax

mihir: bhai she is ishita..ishita iyyer...sweet name na..

raman: hmmm  sweet tho hai..lekin iyyer mathlab madrasan hai

mihir: so what? she is perfect for you..i fixed it woh hi meri bhabhi banegi..

raman: pagle question padne se pehale answer math kar..woh teri bhabhi banegi baad mein pehale usse meri biwi tho ban ne de.kam se kam girl  friend tho banalu...

mihir: han tho ab deri kis baath ki..hao aur propose karo unhe..

raman: ohh my sathavari express...apna  muh band rekh aur kuch sochne de mujhe...

mihir: okkk you think..i just come...saying he went from there while raman starts think ways to introduce himself to ishita...

it was evening the whole day both of them spent their time thinking about each other,through they were in their respective classes but their mind and heart was somewhere else...when the time comes to go home raman took mihir with him to the gate side and starts to wait for her...they were waiting thats when she comes out and starts to wait for her driver...

" bhai..see she is there..but why  is standing there?" mihir asked showing ishita to raman

hearing mihirs words ramans eyes fell on ishita and that was the exact time she too look at him..at the next second their eyes met with each other...

Jabse mila hoon tujhse
Muskuraata rehta hoon
Jo bhi milta hai mujhse
Sunata phirta hoon

Door rehna iss mayajaal se
Warna tera jeena dusvaar ho jaayega

Raman: you know mihir..i just love her smile..he whisperd seeing a shy smile adoring on her lips..

Hans mat pagli pyar ho jaayega

both are looking at each other..they were talking to each other without uttering a words..suddenly the car horn made their trance broke and both looks at the car..giving a last smile to him ishita gets inside to the car..

" oh my gor..Merc...mihir opens his mouth seeing her entering inside tje blavk merc...thats when raman too noticed her car...

mihir: bhai i think she belongs to a rich family..

raman: yes mihir..she belongs to a rich family...i think we are not made for each othet see..where is she or where is me?

mihir: bhaiii...dont think like that..pyar vyar na status vagera nahi dekhthe woh bas ho jatha hai...aap ab yeh math socho bas chalo mere saath hume bhabhi ki khar dhoondhna hai...comeee...saying mihir drags raman to their bike...

raman: but mihir...

mihir: no but vut chalooo...

with in seconds they starts to follow ishitas car..and corner of her eyes she see them following her and it made her heart to beat fast...

Main toh yeh sochta tha
Sochta tha bewajah

Khwabon ki khidki thi bandh
Ab ishq hoga bhi kya
Tujhse yun thoda khul gaya hoon main
Yun teri aankhon mein ghul gaya hoon main

O... jaise paani mein chandan hua
Dil ab kuch bhi karne ko taiyar ho jaayega

mihir: bhai..speed up..nahi tho car nikal jayegi...mihir engourage him to drive fast but instead of hearing mihir his whole attenstion was on her...

it was almost 15 minutes they were following her and he didnt realised when they reached infront of a big mansion...

"oh teri...bhai yeh khar hai yah mehal..." mihirs eyes widened with amusement..

Ramans eyes were only on the figure which is getting out from the car because his eyes were focused only on her not on her home..it was an anothet blissful moment for him when he find her smiling at him turning again and again...

" bhaiii...where you lost..." mihir shook him to get his attention...

raman: hmm... mihir i think we should go from here..

mihir: but bhai..

raman: just do what i said...come with me...saying raman took him from there 

"kya hua bhai..why are you sad suddenly?

raman: mihir...just see it yaar...look at her status,mujhse bohoth zyada uppar hai uski staus...mujhe nahi legtha mein uski layak hun...i think i should drop the idea here only...i dont want to break my heart at the end so its better to back off now itself..

mihir: but bhai what if she too likes you...?

raman: pagal hai kya tu..love at first sight har kisi ko har kisi se nahi hotha..

mihir: lekin aapko tho hua na...

raman looks at mihir 

raman: who told you that this..its just an attraction nothing else...aur yeh na ab iss waqth mein yehan chpd rehan hun...so tu bhi apna dimaag ab zyada math lega...chal yehan se...saying both turns to go but like one someone is insisting him to look back his head automattically turned to her home...and there his eyes found her beautiful face looking at him through the window...

days passes in a fast mode..in this days they met every morning like the first day..through he dont want to give any wrong signal to her but he was helpless..his heart was not allowing him to control his eyes...he tried very hard but everytime he lost himself in her simple look...ishita was also developing feeling for him..they never talks to each other but there eyes didnt get faild to express their emotions...mihir many times tried to convince raman but he ignored his words...

almost two months passed like this..ishita starts expecting a proposal or confession from his side..but as days passes she only got disappontment..he never comes forward to express his feelings,one day he got information from her servents that her family is planning her to get marry with her chacha's best friend's son...she was feeling too helpless and broken because they didnt even think to infrom her about her own marriage..

ishitas loneless,her love for raman,her frustration towards him to not confessing his feelings for her..her do called families planning to get her property everything is making her mad...she was feeling many mixed feelings...atlast she find out only one solution to get out from this unwanted marriage...to confess het love to raman and marry him...but it was how much difficult for her that only she knows..the whole two months she waited for him  to take the first step but now its getting two late and she dont want to lose het first love...the only love which she badly wants after her appa amma...

at the next day Raman and mihir was sitting outside the college,as usual his eyes searched for her but there is no sign of her..

" bhai..aap aise kithne fin thak apne feelings ko dabakkar rekh payenge...? mihit asked seeing him looking at the entrance

mihir: any blind can see that you loves her so much..then why this indifference bhai...

raman: why dont you understand mihir...maine kaha na mein uski layak nahi hun...

mihir: what if she herself told you that she loves you.?

raman: aisa kabhi nahi hoga...he said sarcastically

mihir: hoga bhai..i am sure..aaj hi hoga..

raman: what rubbish you are saying mihir?

mihir: look at there bhai..she is coming towards you...mihir said showing him the other direction there he found her coming wearing a beautiful blue salwar...Not knowing what to do he turns to mihir but his place was empty..he allready left the place giving them there privacy...ramans heart start to beat like anything with her each steps towards him..what if mihirs words comes true? what if she said that she love him? many questions did marathone on his mind..

" Hai...her sweet voice broke his trance..

Raman: Hai...he said looking here and there but not her

ishita:i think you know why i am here? 

raman: i..i don..dont know? he any how completed his words..

ishita smiled meakily and said..."aapko tension lene ki zaroorath nahi hai..main sirf apni dil ki baath bathane ayi hun...i just want to tell my feelings that...that...she was getying nervous to utter the words..

raman: that?...somewhere he too expecting that she will say what he want to hear

ishita: thattt...she closed her eyes tightly then said in a swift...That...I LOVE YOU...thats it ramans eyes openes wide with surprise,shock,happiness everything...ishitas eyes were still close she is fearing to hear his answet with her open eyes because what if he denied her love?

she slowly opens her eyes only to see him still mute..suddenly dont know why her eyes got teary seeing him not responding..

" aap bhi mujhse pyar karthe ho na" she asked innocently..but still there was no reaction from him...

So friends thats all for now..give me 115 likes for next update...sorry friends i am little busy thats why i am not updating regulerly...will update the othet stories soon...

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me first Anju.. [:D/]
Without pm..
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new story dear continuee soon as possible and thanks for the pm
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely uodate
aakon ankhon main pyar
raman is stopping himself from confeessing thinking she ia so rich he dont deserve her
while she is waiting for his proposal
her family fake consern is suffocating her they even arrainge her marraige without her consern
allast she proposed him
update soon
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear
Continue soon
Waiting for next update
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Raman was reluctant to propose 
Ishita was getting suffocated with her family's fake concern 
Finally ishita confessed 
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
Thanx 4 d pm too😛
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update Anju..
Ishra fell in love with each other i from first side..
BT Raman is reluctant to confess his feeling for her ..
BT finally our ishu confessed..
Cute soon dear..
Thx for pm..