Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mehek going badass on Nikki. Yay my wish came true!! Wooohooo. Homer Simpson style.

Rickshaw driver said some really nice words, "Ae Didi, yeh Jiju ko sambhalo. Kisi ko thok dega." Yeah man. You came late. He already beat up those suckers back to their home with their tails between their legs.

But they're what they are, shameless backstabbing schemers. Gross. Even in next week too. Did anyone saw Nikita's face with Mehek's slap prints?! Good one Mehek. Imma proud of you, babes.

Phew!! Still have more weird drama to endure. Happy weekend everyone!!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...sherni did actually acted like one today...the way mehak tied her duppata around her waist and went behind Nikki ...held her by her...then 
Thaap thaap ...back to back slaps...shaurya ki biwi se penga Lena ka natheeja ...yaay mehek ...way to go ..😎
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka Jaan 😊
I haven't seen the epi yet so I don't know...did they really destroy the tiffins?
Was any food inside or MehRya just fooled them?
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

Wow. Scarecrow suddenly turns to a Soldier, Brigadier, Colonel, Major and whatnot for Sharma Nivas... So amazing to see those two roaches burning and running for their lives in between those firecrackers. 😃

Aakhir beta Kiska hai... Aakhir bahu kiski hai... Senior Papa Panda seriously kills me with these one liner praises. 😆

Great start to new Mehek Di Hatti Tiffin Service. But alas. If it wasn't for Witch faced Nikki, Bhootiya faced Ajay, Monkey faced Rohit and those goons, it's not going to be easy delivery. Mehek and Shaurya together in the auto. So cute. But under this pressure situation, it's impossible for romance.

Ohhh... Shaurya is now a multi talented person, Auto driver huh?! Superb. YAASSS... Kill those S.O. B with your bare hands Shaurya... Even I'm tired to see them onscreen always thwarting the united lives of Sharmas and Khannas.

Yeah... Rajnikant wali entry maari apne Khanne ne. Did someone else who likes this kickass avatar of Shaurya?! Or is it just me?
Dus dus logon ko maara, woh bhi slow motion mein. Delivery yet to be done. I'm biting my nails to stubs. What now?! 😕

Sher and Sherni we're in action today🥳
Suberb Episode...minus that loss.. they will make a proper plan next time⭐️
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dono middle class hain originally is liye iss middle class life style me sher and sherni jhag gaye😆...SR bhi issi middle class life me mana lo ya phir agar wapis KM gaye tou setting middle class kardo kya yaad karoge muft ka mashwara🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

Yes! Shaurya Khanna drives auto now! When he talked about fifty shades I thought he will fly helicopter but he is driving Auto - rickshaw! 🤣

I never knew that highclass people learn how to drive Auto for fun,or cvs are you going to tell that it is same like driving a car???? 😆

Don't forget that he had drived  lorry also before...now he can drive anything😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HaRiSKh

Nikita running away and Mehak was like

Her slap was bang on...back to back 😉

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Sher and Sherni we're in action today🥳
Suberb Episode...minus that loss.. they will make a proper plan next time⭐️

Oh yeah... So great... Imma dancing!! [:D/] Dhinchak Dhinchak...

I truly hope so that something better will happen. Rent money is important for the first place for all of them to stay.
purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sham for the update. 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Must say ajay and rohit looked like monkeys wearing hoodies and dancing between those crackers 🤣...

Okay shaurya came in time to save chachus...did they destroy thier food kya ?🤔...dint see that !

I thought they are just pamplets... didn't saw any food...
Useless villans and those hired goons 😆