'Cause You Said I Can!' : PrAnushka SS: Update- Part 24 |Pg 72 |Nov 03 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">So... what do you want, Siddhant? "</font>He questioned, beaming through his glasses.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If Siddhant had a choice to be honest, he would have just asked for that cup of coffee, the permission to sleep on any of their beds, wake up after hours and leave without a fuss. But he had a loathsome task to execute.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">With a man who looked like a lion ready to pounce, Siddhant was to discuss the prospect of marrying his daughter!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

</font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">These lines , lion , lioness reference , Siddhant's inner feeling superbly written . </font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now waiting for what Madhu will do in upcoming update . .</font>

Thankoo! I think too enjoyed writing that part! 😳
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle..

No no no..this cant be it..you can not tag your past along everytime..sometimes you have to just let go...not only this story but also in ppl's lives...

He will let it go at a point, we need to see what takes him to that point! :)
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

You know what.. I understand Madhu.. siddhu can go to hell..

Let Madhu marry harshu.. and Let them live happily ever after..

And Let Siddhu pluck leaves in Himalayan forests..

Tata.. Bye bye.. Cya..

🀣 🀣 Meenamma, you're a cutie!Edited by fictitious - 6 years ago
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasi.83

Wow nice meenu... siddhu is same jalebi...

😑 😑

Jalebi Baai!
By the thank you for helping Tilottama with the Tamil words. I was slow as usual :P
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

I loved the update. It's logical, sentimental, dramatic and everything that satisfies my senses. I personally love separation in love, cause if it's true love the separation only increases love. It makes you aware if you really want that person or not, and how badly. Let's see if siddhu will be able to find that or not. I like his statement about wishing not be apologetic in love. So I am happy whatever he did is reasonable on his part. Of course like madhu said , It's not necessary that history will repeat itself. But running away is risky, and luck based. It might fetch temporary happiness in their life, but the life won't be as colorful without other relations. To be apologetic for entire life will ensue only gloomy and terrible consequences.

Mr. Ramanathan is too stringent about his beliefs. Even if siddhu decides to convince him again, I don't know how will he succeed. It would be very interesting to see how he turns situations favorable for them.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"If Siddhant had a
choice to be honest, he would have just asked for that cup of coffee, the
permission to sleep on any of their beds, wake up after hours and leave without
a fuss. But he had a loathsome task to execute. "

🀣🀣
This guy is terrible.

They both will make very interesting couple actually. Lioness and lamb. πŸ˜†
I loved the update and eagerly waiting to love the next one. Don't make me wait madhumati πŸ€—
</font>

Your first paragraph is just bang on. Perfectly analyzed, atleast in accordance to my thinking.
Love is the best when it is new. It's also the most dangerous then. Its easier to react like MAdhu, than be composed like Siddhant here.

I did not make you wait. Just one week πŸ˜ƒ faster than last time!
Be back here Mehtaab. I'm posting the update soon!
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

This is simply WOW! And I am so glad I waited to read it at an unhurried pace.

I just want to hug youπŸ€—for writing this. It is not easy to write separations, especially when they are people closer to your heart, and imbued in your beliefs and feelings.

I get Madhu. I get Sid.

I so get them.

Agree with Sid. One month shouldn't be a hindrance. Sometimes you know people for years and still don't know them. Sometimes, you meet someone for a few minutes, and they become a part of your integral whole.

One set of emotions, two sets of experiences colliding against each other.

I will wait for them ...

Any other word would be superfluous.

On a separate note, I would expect Sid to not wallow any more.

Such a heartwarming, encouraging and special comment. You've always been that actually. From the time I posted the first chapter of this story, you've always made me feel motivated enough to continue!
You're as beautiful as your writing Rachna! πŸ€—

I always find judging relationships based on emotions very meaningless, for the reasons you've beautifully explained.

The wait shall end in happiness! :)

And as for Sid, he wouldn't wallow anymore. As much as it irked us, it now irks him too!

Thank you and I love you!
fictitious thumbnail
Tashu!!! πŸ€—

I'm not quoting the individual reviews, as my replies would look repetitive.

But I've to write this one.

You've left me overwhelmed. It means too much, like tooo much that you took time to read the long updates and post individual reviews for all of them. That too, without leaving anything out.

You're just too brilliant when it comes playing with words. You convey things so effortlessly with the use of min words. I think I'm saying this for the millionth time. If I were to compose a complete, satisfying and rewarding review, I would need half a page. You just need few lines.

The words that touched me the most were undoubtedly the ones from Chapter 23 review. Particularly this line :

" I can't take sides anymore because they've coalesced into one! " That's how I feel too.

Thanks for being what you are, Tashu!
You've kept me connected to the past chapters of this story all this while. It has helped me in a numerous ways!

I'll miss that, but I'm more excited that you'll be reading them along with me now!

Love you loads! πŸ€—
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Hey Subha !!!

Such an emotional and powerful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you my dear! 😳
fictitious thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kairalove55 thumbnail
First of all I am really sorry.. I was the one 1st reserved to share my thoughts on this update but I am the last one to write up now.. all due to heavy rains and floods in Chennai and lost my wifi at home and so on... just got time to share my thoughts...

So coming straight to the point... now out of all I really hope madhu would be there in the beach all thinking about siddhu... (I know it's Hope against hope.. but still... [:=p] )

Love the convo between Mohan and siddhu... guess mohan will play atleast a minor role in their love to reunite...

Madhu and Ramanathan : the way madhu doesn't show her emotions to her father and only talking about the need for her official works makes me feel bad for both madhu and her father... I hope they will get closer in future...

Medha is a wonderful sister (even though cousin) that anyone would like to get... love every character more day by day...

Ok I think next chapter is on the way... this time won't make late in sharing my thoughts [:-)]
Edited by Kairalove55 - 6 years ago