'Cause You Said I Can!' : PrAnushka SS: Update- Part 24 |Pg 72 |Nov 03 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kairalove55

😭 ..
I seriously don't know where to start and wat to type.. I read this update today early morning and literally cried at the end... after that I jus reserved the space to make my comment later as I was left blank at that moment..

Ok, I must say that I understand now y it took so long for you to update this chapter.. this really needs lot of time to pen down all the emotions so beautifully the way you do... everytime I used to say that you are so good in writing and bringing life to your characters and this time also you proved it πŸ‘ ...

Now coming to the story, I was thinking that this will happen for sure.. that's y to confirm I was bugging you .. and sorry for that..   πŸ˜ƒ
can understand Siddhu's pain and his past has major impact on him and that's the reason he was hesistant.. but one thing was not going well wth me.. if he was not so sure, atleast he could have told everything during Madhu's proposal.. instead giving small hopes to her through his gestures and revealing his part at this point of time makes me to take Madhu's side(my POV ) πŸ˜ƒ

And Ramanathan, I have doubt on him from beginning πŸ˜† ... he is right at his stand but Santa, I never expected the same... I thought she will support Madhu atleast Not saying No at that place itself... I can relate wth Madhu char so well this time.. don't know y.. but that doesn't mean I don't like siddhu char 😊 ..

Now small break up.. usually I don't like that in any story, but this time with you I want to experience their emotions during this period.. and how they reunite.. have full faith on you that you will make it awesome..
Ok now I really don't know what I typed so long.. and still want to talk more on this chapter... and seriously with you writing like this, I am not able to wait long for updates... but wait is so worth it everytime I read new chapters of this story..

I am waiting now for next chapter.. know won't be soon but still want to say, I am waiting and please update soon πŸ˜›

I love you a lott dear! I absolutely love longgg replies. A lot of effort goes into them, so reading them makes me feel very special. Thank you so so much.πŸ€—

Blue : I'm glad you asked this. It's a relevant one. I'd be addressing the question slowly, over the upcoming chapters. 

Red : You know me well! I'm ready with the new one though, posting soon! πŸ˜†

fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Promise won't do anything to you Subha!!

Actually all in all it was emotional, but yet a very realistic update. BECAUSE THIS TOTALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE SOMETIMES.
I know I get too carried away with stuff sorry.
I think Mr. Ramanathan's concerns are valid, but then also we need to give a look around on this time and generation. The advancements in each and every field, and also in the way people act react everything has changed. Some personality changes will not certainly hurt.
But, truly Siddhant a man of word he truly is.  I cannot imagine him going away!
Do I need to take sides? Because I cannot!!
I teared up during the lines Madhu said before saying hate you Siddhant. 
Ahh!! Have never seen Madhu in this condition I feel horrible right now, and Mr. Siddhant Oh lord! I like it! Love you always huh? Yes, oh my gosh I am excited to see what you do to get yo lady back! 
I am so glad it took place at a beach the setting was just perfect.
Subha,
The emotions of every character was portrayed with utter excellence it was just beautiful
In addition, to bring out the beauty more, were the words and the flow of them!!
Loved it in a very deep and heartful way!!
Amazing,Superb!!
Keep Writing

This is one of my FAVOURITE replies of yours, love! πŸ˜Š So sensibly you've accepted everything. Like I always say, you're far ahead of your age! πŸ‘

Thank you for being so generous with kind words! I wonder how you managed to do this to every single writer, on every single update. There are very very very very few like you! 

May your big heart keep getting bigger and bigger! β€οΈ
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasi.83

Poor siddha and Madhu both have their own strong reasons.. can't blame them..

But I can ask you subha.. why why!!!! 🀒

Will wait for your next update..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next one will not make you cry! That's for sure! 
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

This update makes me cryyy. . . 

Actually all dialogues seems, sounds like real. . . 
Waiting for next update . . 

Thank you, Sonali ! I think 'realistic' is what I love to hear the most!😊
Next one on the way!
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilottamaa

I know you're not happy! Beat me, kick me, kill me, bury me!

But please do not cremate me, for I plan to resurrect and pen down their happiness one day! 

Okay now out of all the very many touching lines you penned, i chose to pick up these two. Why? Just as an evidence to my small observation - that both, Mrs. Shailaja Johnson and Ms. Madhumita Ramanathan, has inherited their unique sense of humor from you! Not many authors can come with a request like this, after putting up such a sensational update, you see! πŸ˜†

I would not delve into the nitty-gritty of who's right and who's not, nor would I say I was surprised at the sudden revamped version of Santa, but I would applaud for etching a father like Mr. Ramanathan for Madhu. The two of them have much in common - be it stubbornness, or the strength to oppose dearest ones! 

The rest of it, precisely the separation, was as sublime as their meeting. They'd met and bonded so smoothly, that even when they've broken apart it doesn't exactly seem like they've indeed done so; that's the beauty of your story telling! I would just love to go with the flow of it, and take things as they come. 

Thanks for this lovely update, 

Adwitiya! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S:  Question 1: Ramanathan Gopala Iyer - which is the name and which part is the surname?πŸ€“

Question 2: I can figure out somewhat, but anyhow, what does the words "poguma" and "erungo" mean? πŸ˜Š

Hehe !! Thank you, Adwi! This comment makes me blush like a girl in love ! πŸ€£ The update had been an emotional one, so I was feeling a little goofy at the end hence the disclaimer. Hope it eased things! 

Ramanathan is quite a multi layered person. I wanted to expose him slowly, with the flow of the story. I do have a rough sketch, hope that I manage to give it a proper form. 

And like always, kudos for catching the not-so-obvious. Like similarity between the father and daughter, who superficially seem poles apart! 

---

* Ramanathan is his first name/real name. 'Gopala' comes from his father's first name Gopalan. And Iyer, is the caste name! πŸ˜Š  If Ramanathan had a son ABC, he would be ABC Ramanatha Iyer.

** I think Hasi already answered the question Poguma and Erungo. 

Sorry that you'd to ask ! 😊I'd actually planned to add translations for the chapter, but forgot! I'm doing them hereon! πŸ˜Š

I love your curiosity!

Edited by fictitious - 6 years ago
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.😊

I'm so sorry for late comment,Little bit Busy..
The Poster was so Nice.😊
The lines were Heart-Touching.😭
It was so Painful Part.😭
Madhu asked Siddharth to convince her Parents,it was nice.😊
Siddharth tried to Convince them but they didn't.😭
They are giving importance to their Society and Tradition,it was so sad.😭
Siddharth easily give up and wanted to convince her,it was so sad.😭
Siddharth fear also justified at his point of view.😭
Madhu became angry and broken that no one supporting her including Siddharth,it was so sad.😭
Siddharth also became broken of leaving Madhu like this..😭😭
It was so sad to see Siddharth and Madhu like this..😭😭
I hope everything will be fine.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                          PriyaSweety-Anu

I guess it's the first time I'm seeing so many crying emojis in your reply! Beautiful souls like you deserve to smile, laugh and giggle. Everything will be fine. 

Thank you and I really really love you! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ 

You're precious to all of us! πŸ˜³
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandhuPabsu_23

Such an emotional update...hope they patch up and v get to see a romantic update of them

Happy that you chose to comment on this one! Hope to see you around often! πŸ˜Š
Things will definitely be fine! πŸ˜Š

And pls do tell me what to call you!
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHT_ArMan

😭😭😭

Love the story..loved the way you conveyed everything...I understand real life is not like a fairy tale... update soon dear❀️

Thank you!😊 Updating today!
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

That was such a blow to my gut

It made me cry
But i understand this is how our communities work
Loved the update
Thanks for the pm

Thank you Aaradhya! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
fictitious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

The best part of this story is the reality. 

The wavelengths the protagonists travel are too real to be even a story. Like, not every hero stands before heroine's dad and says, " dilwale toh dulhaniya leke hi jayenge!!! "

Some heroes step back, fight their own battles, and let go. 

Siddhant is the best character in this story, for me. Because we find women like Madhu in many stories, but Siddhants occur in real lives. 

Not that Madhu is unreal, but Madhu is an ideal protagonist, again, to me only. A bit arrogant for love, ready to run away for love, not that real girls aren't that way, they are, very much, but most protagonists are too. And thus while a reader craves for something fresh, it's Siddhant to me. 

I think I am not clear. 

You ARE clear! In fact, very clear to me! 

I think more than being fresh, its about being distinguishable from the rest. Siddhant easily stands out among the men. But all four girls of the story are kind of similar- caring,  fun loving and enthusiastic. Madhumita is everything that they are, but she is a little more too. It's that difference, howsoever minute, that made Siddhant feel for her what he hasn't felt for Merlyn. 

The fact that this story is told mainly from Madhumita's POV, is the main reason that makes Siddhant special, I'd say. Siddhant's qualities and greatness could be categorically described, while Madhumita's need to unfold with the flow subtly. Madhu is bound to look like the normal and confused one, because this is basically her story, driven forward by Siddhant. She is the subject, and he is the change. πŸ˜Š