Which one looking better?
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
@Vids
Seriously, these Turkish women should stop giving birth to so many good looking men!!
Plus they are talented too...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

@Vids

Seriously, these Turkish women should stop giving birth to so many good looking men!!

Lol Vids 😆  and plus those eyes...golden brown, chocolate brown, ice blue, blue-green, hazel green...uff 😳

Some more pics of our AlEy ❤️

Eylul's trip down memory lane on inhaling the cookie's aroma 

Waiting eagerly to see this today 

BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

@Vids

@ Bold

LoL

We should proud of  these actors mums and dads.

But  Many Turkish actors have different back grounds , i mean their families migrated from surrounding European and Arab world in the  early 20th century is one of the reason for their look is not typical Asian look , Like Kivanc father from Albnia , Gokhan famiily migrated from somewhere , some other have mixed race families else etc etc.

Even Mustafa Kemal , the founding father of Turkey is not the Original Tukish. Bieng  the gateway to West , Turkey  has mixed races , they  dont look Asian even though its part of it. I think thats one of the Good things happen to us watching these good looking cum talented actors in the entertainment world. 

Since I started watching Fawad (ZGH & Humsafar) and EA (FGSN< KAPA<OK) & Kivanc (Seyit & sUra) now GA (KA) , I did stop watching at Indian Telly now😆 

Only Amir films I have been watching. waiting for his Satyamev Jayathe on telly soon😳
Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
@ Pinky Vids
Thanks for posting lovely Pics of AlEy. They are always make us feel happy choppy😳.😃

Me too excited about today's episode watching live. But due to live stream off sometimes, i did miss some scenes and had to watch it again once its loaded on the show TV site. Hope today I dont get problems in watching Live😳

I so wish the ratings of today's episode go up  to the top of the league, atlease 2nd/3rd place is fine😳
BenNevis thumbnail
OK with the Girl who acted as Leukemia Patient in the last Episode.
BenNevis thumbnail
Is it Burcu Turunz Birthday Yesterday? She doesn't seems of her age though( 29 now)😳
Nope, just checked her DOB 24/02/1988. May be she got these from someone special.
BenNevis thumbnail
Selahattan Pasali having good times with GF😳

BenNevis thumbnail
Is She Fatih Donmez daughter? I have seen couple of Pics and Video of both together. He is in 50+ . So I expected bit older kids😕