Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bb14

Love reading you're os even I write on peeran but you are a better writer update soon

Thank you dear. I have read ur os. It's really good

Originally posted by: bb14

Love reading you're os even I write on peeran but you are a better writer update soon

Do like the post dear
-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story dear.
Karan is falling day by day hard for her..

Continue soon!!!

Originally posted by: -Lisha-

Amazing story dear.

Karan is falling day by day hard for her..
Continue soon!!!

Thanks. I will continue. Keep reading and commenting
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zee Rishtey Awards 2017 Voting links are open Now

KDB nominated in all 5 categories... 😛

Nominations :

Favourite Popular Character (Male) : Karan
Favourite Popular Character (Female) : Preeta
Favourite Dharavahik : Kundali Bhagya
Favourite Kutumb : Luthra Kutumb [Kundali Bhagya]
Favourite Jodi   : Karan-Preeta
Social Swagger : Shraddha Arya

Voting lines closes on September 10, 2017

Facebook Voting Link : ZRA2017
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing loved it pls more on PreeRan
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love this preeran the bet 3 shots 

Originally posted by: Karan.Preeta

amazing loved it pls more on PreeRan

Thanks

Originally posted by: Shafoo

I love this preeran the bet 3 shots

Thanks
Shot 1c
Preeta was not able to sleep all she could remember was karan's other attitude and his care. She had thought so wrong of him he respected women's dignity though he was a playboy. She had to thank him and ask sorry from him.
Karan was not able to sleep. Today was one of his best days preeta praised his batting skills he never felt so happy for being a cricketer. Preeta was indeed different from other girls whom he meet. She was honest, loving. She was not the middle class girls who runs for attention.

Preeta reached the lutra mansion early so that she can thank Karan and since no one has wake up ,she silently went towards karan's room.
Preeta went inside to see Karan sleeping peacefully she did not want to disturb him but she found this the best chance to apologize.
"Karan " she whispered slowly.
She went near him to wake him up and was shaking him to wake up but in sleep Karan pulled her towards him and preeta feel upon Karan.
Karan woke up feeling some weight upon his body but when he opened his eyes he found preeta upon him and he stared in her eyes. He was wondering what was preeta doing here? Was he dreaming?
Preeta struggled and got up from Karan. She cursed herself why does she always land upon him? .
Karan was till in shock when preeta said " I'm sorry actually I came to tell you thank you for saving me yesterday and sorry for misunderstanding you always maybe you are not that bad " .
" it's ok. I could have saved if it was any girl also. About ur misunderstanding it's good that u did atleast some girl had the guts to point out the flaws of Karan luthra or others just praise me " said Karan.
" thanks I should go away. " preeta ran away before Karan gets up from his bed and comes towards her.
Karan was shocked Why Was she running away from him now he thought everything was sorted out between them. He will deal with her afterwards. Karan goes to freshen up.
Karan was coming towards the stairs when he heard Sherlyn scolding preeta and telling her harsh words and preeta going out sadly .
Karan called kritika and asked the matter and she revealed that preeta suggested few designs for sherlyn's engagement and sherlyn rejected telling it's local class. Karan looked at sherlyn and did not understand her reasons for insulting preeta. Some days before she was behaving good with her. He did not care and went to cheer preeta.
He found preeta wiping her tears in the kitchen.
" why do you let people hurt you so easily? " said Karan and passed her a tissue paper.
" it's nothing like that . Something went into my eyes that's all" said preeta and took the tissue paper.
" want you teach sherlyn a lesson " asked Karan.
" no need. Maybe I forgot my position in this house " said preeta and went away.
But Karan was already ready with his plan.
Sherlyn had selected her dress designs for engagement and placed it safely in the sofa which Karan exchanged safely with other designs.
Sherlyn passed the design files to Kareena Bua to see. Kareena Bua was quite furious and scolded sherlyn because of her cheap choices. Karan smirked looking at the situation whereas preeta was shocked.
Karan had actually exchange sherlyn's selected designs with the Bollywood dresses of item girls.
" I did not expect this from you sherlyn. Preeta's selection was far better than you which you rejected "said Karan and passed the designs which preeta suggested to Kareena who agreed with Karan and ordered sherlyn to wear the things preeta selected and asked preeta to select everything regarding sherlyn's dressing without asking sherlyn. Sherlyn tried to oppose but Kareena refused to agree.
After everything preeta went to Karan furiously and asked " why did you do that Karan?"
" why could not I. She had insulted you for selecting her some of the best designs Now she will wear the same designs which she thought local selection " said Karan.
" Karan it's not good " said preeta.
" please preeta stop people from taking you for granted. Try to give them a answer when they insult you. Maybe ur too mature but be little revengeful " said Karan.
Karan was walking towards his room when preeta said " who are you protect me or take the revenge of my insult"
Karan turned back and said " actually yesterday I saved a girl and she trusted me when I needed the most so I thought we were friends. But today she acts as a memory loss patient " .
" can't you ask properly that want to be my friend " said preeta irritated seeing karan's attitude.
" yes miss psycho or mental " said Karan.
" can't you stop irritating me. Now that ur my friend " said preeta.
" if you except me become that goody smiling friend I'm sorry we are better fighting only. U have to adjust I'm going to like this only " said Karan and winked at her and went away.
Preeta frowned and smiled. Karan acts like a kid.

It was two days since Rishabh saw preeta and when he finally saw her. She was too busy with her works for his engagement . It was like he became invisible in her world. But the weirdest thing he noticed that Karan and preeta keep fighting for everything and preeta always finds time to fight with Karan. One day he found Karan and preeta fighting for karela who does that?. Preeta behaves so differently with Karan, it is like Karan brings the worst of her.
The fight ended into laughter when they fooled sherlyn.
Rishabh thought to talk Karan about it later and went away out of the town for two days for a important meeting.

Preeta and Karan were fighting again .
Karan was angry with preeta.
" Karan understand if it was not important I could have not cancelled the plan. I have to go "said preeta.
" you promised me to come with me to see my next match and now u want to attend a wedding. Go there only. I know I am not so important to you " said Karan angrily.
He was disappointed.
Preeta finally gave up.
" fine I will come to the match. But I can't stay here for more time. After your batting I will go to attend my friend's wedding " said preeta. Preeta cursed herself
Why did she agree to his friendship? He always demands something when she does not comply he acts like a kid. God who knew Karan luthra can act like this also?.
" really. U are so good " said Karan happily.
Preeta smiled.
" I will drop you home. Come it's late " said Karan.
Preeta sat in his car. It has become daily routine that Karan drops her house not exactly but little far the society you know.
Karan stopped the car as they arrived the destination.
" so you will be back the next day right after attending the wedding " said Karan hoping it would not take her more time.
" no Karan I have to stay two days after my friend's wedding she is my best friend. Because of you I'm going to wedding late I can't come fast she will be dissapointed " said preeta.
" what two days no way " said Karan and he frowned. How would he survive without her two days? She has become his habit. Fighting with her. Being angry with her and she trying to make him happy. Karan luthra had become dependent on his apparently best friend preeta arora.
" look Karan understand. She was there in my life before you. I can't do this to her " said preeta.
When Karan did not respond to her. Preeta got down the car and said " see you in the match tomorrow play well otherwise I will never come to any other match of yours. Don't show ur anger on me on the match " .
Preeta went .
Great now he can't do anything he thought to loose the match deliberately and make her stay. Atlas she will not let go of him when he will be in depression no she knows him more that she understood which tactics he can try. Karan drove back home.
Precap : Karan wins the match. Karan follows preeta to her friend's wedding. Deepak enters.
The shot one series ends. I will post shot two series soon.