Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm repeating it once again that in a country where the films like Maasan fails in box office and films like Dhoom 3 gains in box office what else can we expect from the audience??😭I think as audience we should grow up...one serial which was complained by the audience because of its story repetition is still in the trp charts😡😡..This serial is a pakka entertainer😳😳..I recommend that they should not make any change in the pace of the script and concept for this God sake trp
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The show was initially supposed to run for 100 episodes . Did they already cut the number of epis ? 
I also care a damn about the ratings but a huge budget show like Aarambh can not run on poor ratings for a long time even if they have sponsors like Patanjali . That is my only worry .
 A show of this magnitude rarely comes on Indian telly ( the last one was probably PRC ) and I want it run it's predecided course successfully . 

Sorry its 100 episodes..Not 65, got myself confused with another show...
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The show was initially supposed to run for 100 episodes . Did they already cut the number of epis ? 
I also care a damn about the ratings but a huge budget show like Aarambh can not run on poor ratings for a long time even if they have sponsors like Patanjali . That is my only worry .
 A show of this magnitude rarely comes on Indian telly ( the last one was probably PRC ) and I want it run it's predecided course successfully . 

PRC it's been my fav ..still is..
Something sensible after tht is this show
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Sorry its 100 episodes..Not 65, got myself confused with another show...

Thnk God !! 
u scared us LOL
Hope it gets successful in terms of trps too n makers think.of extending it on audience demand!
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not enough promos or retelecasts..initially star plus promoted this show like crazy  but after varsena s death and reincarnation they give oly a single one  wheraes shows like tu sooraj they get promos more retecasts and stuff..
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure if any one else here has watched a show called POW ... I really liked it but the show got really bad TRPs

I don't live in India , but I feels they shows are meant for every day viewing or more of a recurring habit sort of ... people don't expect story or substance ... it's more like every day masala , kitchen , family etc that works
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ttt1

I am not sure if any one else here has watched a show called POW ... I really liked it but the show got really bad TRPs

I don't live in India , but I feels they shows are meant for every day viewing or more of a recurring habit sort of ... people don't expect story or substance ... it's more like every day masala , kitchen , family etc that works

Watched POW too...It was another fabulous product of Nikhil & SP. After POW, Aarambh is the next best thing on SP.

tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Watched POW too...It was another fabulous product of Nikhil & SP. After POW, Aarambh is the next best thing on SP.

It's sad these shows are not successful ... end of the day it's Buisness what gets sold is what gets made ... and I don't blame the regular tv watching audience alone ... even on IF , or online I don't see these shows fair well

Online it's mostly about actors , fan clubs , tv it's all about ideal woman's definition and struggle !!!Edited by tttttt1 - 6 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
DpEdited by tttttt1 - 6 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I just started watching the show on Hotstar. I am catching up with the episodes. Its freakin' awesome. I hope the low TRPs don't derail the makers' plan and vision of the show. I really want to watch all 65 episodes without any hitch.

I don't understand our country's TRP system. It's sad that our TRP aunties are only interested in abla naaris and kitchen politics.😭

Hope this show does well.