if they shut MAM; i shall burn to hell =YRKKH & YHM

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yrkkh is like a government office it won't shut even if they get losses.Their employees like Akshara will get life long pension.SP is afunny channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One good show on sp  and they want this show shut
This is one entertaining show on sp
Why can't sp gaive mam sathiya time slot
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I will not burn but I will throw an very violent tantrum for sure. ðŸ˜‰
Thnn all of u  independantly  write to those lousy channel

I  stress...individual emails
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this show, it has a great cast & is very entertaining & funny. Why can't they change the time slot instead of ending it? There's so much going on & lots of potential drama to come, so it makes no sense to end it at this point. I hate Star Plus sometimes, they have no clue about what viewers enjoy & only care about ratings. Asses.

Originally posted by: green_tea

I love this show, it has a great cast & is very entertaining & funny. Why can't they change the time slot instead of ending it? There's so much going on & lots of potential drama to come, so it makes no sense to end it at this point. I hate Star Plus sometimes, they have no clue about what viewers enjoy & only care about ratings. Asses.

MY PROBLEM IS MORRREE WITH U ALL.

U ALL TALK SOOO.MUCH

BUT HV U EVN BOTGERED TO WRITE TO THEM

Hv u???😡

Plsss understaaand...they may reply sm hecky technical issue.
But at the end of day they hv collative ppls pressure. Plsss understand. All of u write write write and write
INDIVIDUALLY.
PUT HELL PRESSURE ON THEM
Mandi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

MY PROBLEM IS MORRREE WITH U ALL.

U ALL TALK SOOO.MUCH

BUT HV U EVN BOTGERED TO WRITE TO THEM

Hv u???😡

Plsss understaaand...they may reply sm hecky technical issue.
But at the end of day they hv collative ppls pressure. Plsss understand. All of u write write write and write
INDIVIDUALLY.
PUT HELL PRESSURE ON THEM

LOL...you are an entertaining person itsmyopinion. I read this forum regularly and at times you are funny but then most times you are just downright rude.

Maybe others have already emailed their disapproval of MAM closing down...I hope you have too since you feel very strongly about it.
I personally don't think it will make a difference.  It will end regardless of what viewers feel.