Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Oh please! Selective preaching much?

Because you certainly don't seem to have any issues when your teammates deliberately open flaming topics on your idol's rival to get him bashed! So give me a huge giant break 😵

wat has that got to do with me? i dont come on her as a team, i am here on this forum as an individual, wat another rs fan does is not representative of me

plus wat i said was not preaching, i just said a fact that the haters will come on here and bash him , like they do on every thread of his
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Quitede posts stuff about ranveer to get him bashed, she has been doing this for a while

not saying she made it up, but she specifically posts such stuff about ranveer so that he gets bashed 

New threads every day on anyone and everyone, what's new here? No one is spared ðŸ˜†

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xroshnix

Just imagine the brouhaha if this was done by an actress. Imagine an actress pulling her pants down to show her panties or giving a peek of the lining of it for a male interviewer for humour purpose. Actresses would have been called all sort of names along with excessive media coverage on the topic for months.

well thats the difference there, and thats more to do with societies reaction to wat a guy does and wat a girl does, a guy showing his boxers or wearing boxer shorts does not get the same reaction if a women does the same, and there r many other scenarios that show the different reactions the males and females get
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

New threads every day on anyone and everyone, what's new here? No one is spared ðŸ˜†

arey wen am i saying anyone is spared? yes rk gets bashed alot here, i hav never denied that, and i am not stopping Quietede from posting these threads about rs, i am sure she will keep posting them, i just made a comment about haters, thats it 

wat has that got to do with me? i dont come on her as a team, i am here on this forum as an individual, wat another rs fan does is not representative of me

plus wat i said was not preaching, i just said a fact that the haters will come on here and bash him , like they do on every thread of his

Then you better quit preaching and let us be 🥱

You don't own this forum!
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Then you better quit preaching and let us be 🥱

You don't own this forum!

lol i didn't know my comment wud offend so many of u, u hate on ranveer yet i am not allowed to state this fact? lol ok ðŸ˜†

and again i am not preaching, u r free to do watever u want, wen has anything i hav said ever stopped u from bashing him on every thread about him? 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

arey wen am i saying anyone is spared? yes rk gets bashed alot here, i hav never denied that, and i am not stopping Quietede from posting these threads about rs, i am sure she will keep posting them, i just made a comment about haters, thats it 

Cheese with whine?

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Such acts are expected from him...and not surprised 
Old trick to cry foul before anyone even starts bashing 
My opinion: If he showed it in the movie it was because of scripted role, showing to thousands vs showing someone alone is different. Especially if it was unsolicited showing and she didn't wanted such advancements. That falls under sexual harassment. 
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

My opinion: If he showed it in the movie it was because of scripted role, showing to thousands vs showing someone alone is different. Especially if it was unsolicited showing and she didn't wanted such advancements. That falls under sexual harassment. 

he showed it in a studio full of people, he didn't take her to one side alone and show her, he did it as a joke, but like i said this kind of humour isn't for everyone, neha didn't seem offended by it