Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

again wat has wat someone else done got to do with me? i dont bash any other actor, so wats my fault here? 

there r members from each fandom here that bash, mock, make fun of actors and also personally attack, i'm talking about EVERY fandom here, but there r also those members that dont mock or personally attack, so lets not blame wat someone does on all the fans of a particular actor

i cud very easily do tit for tat aswell considering how much rs has been bashed by people here, but i dont 

u make fun of ranveer, but do i ever bash srk in return? nope i hav never done that, coz why shud i? wat has srk done to me for me to insult him? it just makes no sense seeing people bashing actors just to settle scores with each other 

You called members here bashers, haters and frustrated so Im informing you that calling forum members all that is against the new rules as posted, read it up. 
That is considered personal attack. 
You dont bash other actors but many other RS fans do, so they also get the same in return. 
RK, and SRK are bashed even more on this forum, at least RS gets the support of a large fandom.
I dont bash RS even half of what RS fans do to my favorites. In fact I wouldnt call most of my comments on RS as bashing. I dont use offensive words or mocking gifs 

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

there was a blind that one actor is sending lewd message to his co actors then that falls under hi allah uii allah and here one confirm report is that one actor is showing undies that is cool and wow spirit👏

that's called tumhare ghar mein aag toh aag humhare ghar mein aag toh tamasha😆

Kiya baat kiya baat kiya baat. 👏
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

there was a blind that one actor is sending lewd message to his co actors then that falls under hi allah uii allah and here one confirm report is that one actor is showing undies that is cool and wow spirit👏

that's called tumhare ghar mein aag toh aag humhare ghar mein aag toh tamasha😆

Agar rules ki baat ho hi rahi hai iss topic mein toh let me tell you that we are not allowed to bring past threads in the discussion of a thread. So kindly stick to the topic.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team