Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

So anyone watched the Amazon Prime event where Ananya Pandey's cousin was also a part of. She attended the event wearing an outfit that showed off her baby bump. She looks pretty and wants to show off her bump and I don't think she is the first "celebrity" to show up to an event barring her baby bump like that.article-202437819294670186000.

And I can't imagine if Deepika ( I know she will never)  shows up to an event dressed like this, the drama it would create and the character assassination people would hurl at her...

Thoughts?   

Edited by Lady_Impala - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ummm 🤐

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This girl had some lip procedure 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This girl had some lip procedure 

her bottom lip looks bigger than top lip

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

her bottom lip looks bigger than top lip

the bottom lip is its own person smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why deepika is mentioned ? 🤔You think it will be different to alia, priyanka or anushka ?

No. May be she is not that much of a celebrity to begin with. seems like she is not getting any hate because she is not getting any love too. 

Or is she truly a celebrity and am I the only one who don’t know her? 

priya185 thumbnail

Kareena did a baby bump photoshoot Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan cradles her baby bump in latest photoshoot

Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan cradles her baby bump in latest photoshootPics From Kareena Kapoor's Second Pregnancy Photoshoot. See Here

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know why but ye mujhe thoda cheap sa lagta hai. I am not saying it’s wrong, women can dress up however the hell they want, but apna baby bump khulle aam puri duniya ko aise dikhana is a bit weird for me smiley29

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Kareena did a baby bump photoshoot Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan cradles her baby bump in latest photoshoot

Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan cradles her baby bump in latest photoshootPics From Kareena Kapoor's Second Pregnancy Photoshoot. See Here

Eh, I find such photoshoots extremely weird smiley14

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t know why but ye mujhe thoda cheap sa lagta hai. I am not saying it’s wrong, women can dress up however the hell they want, but apna baby bump khulle aam puri duniya ko aise dikhana is a bit weird for me smiley29

Thank you for saying that smiley36 Agar main kehta, toh the feminist brigade would've made my kachumber by now smiley9