Maan save Geet from following 
It shock all staff Maan went to meet komal 
Maan again save Geet as sasha lock her in store room 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice update and the story is moving at such good speed...love that dadima is involved in this too.., she really is a lady of wisdom and knows that her grandsons cannot function without her supporting them... the move to buy IP and sacking all the employees was great and getting Geet to work here was wonderful... the meeting with Kimar was so emotional but very essential too for dadi to know this truth about maans relationship with this young kid..., wonder what is the link of Nayantara with Maan and Dev and how Geet knows her...
Thnx
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello! read n commented already! update soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome i read all pt 
i loved the story it's remaining (Geet)
bz some incidents r from serial 
daadi spying on maan and want 
to fix him with geet komal ka secret 
b khul gaya daadi pe she's happy and get emotional seeing maan happiness while
he with komal she met komal 
maan gave job's in KC to all IP employees
maan loved geet but not overpowering his fear
he afraid to lose geet but still can't distance him self new entry NT  who is she and maan let hr hug him 
Vicky is afraid about wat daadi planning 
she going to tell about new owner bz after hr visit the factory she knows they need maan's help

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lakshmi akka..u r amazing ..first time i read journey called life story.really superb..every part , each lines i enjoyed , feel sadness, cherished so much..some writer stories only affected my heart.. u r the one akka. I love rythym stories..both pure soul lost their partner and its not  easy move on others.but i felt happy god give another chance for live their life.. this story from maaneet.. u r fabulous akka.. if in future i see rythm movie , i remained only maaneet stories , ur journey story...thank u..come to comment part..prolouge itself i feel bad for maaneet.. how much they love their partners but their fate separate them..geet and dev not start their life but they r married . and neha and maan engaged ..maan love neha so much.both died in plane crush. Both shattered , geet live for komal..she so sweet kid and maan live for his family, dadi, Vicky and annie. Komal so cute in her first with maan..she stolen maan with cute words and he become to her papa.. geet worked in yash company..ip staff pet obviously our komal. Komal said geet abouts see papa today.geet shocked and worry about komal she talk with stranger.. geet want complaint about guard to school heads. Maancome meet headmaster unfortunately head mistress is maan family friend..he request her, he want komal daily in school and complaint against guards carelessness also..geet like maan genuine nature..both dont know face each other..but changed their feeling in letter through cute pigeon ( koma) so sweet..i love komal  and maan bonding so lovely bonding..but i want more part to komal amd maan in kc plz this is my request..and yash want go back to his famiy and he sold company to maan sry MSk.first meeting maaneet omg , heroine landed to hero ..maan taunting her she doing circus in office..hehee..both remembered neha and dev ..their meet..wow lovely dev so nice guy and neha so sweet girl..maan liked her in their meet. Opps maan bi na never leave his attitude ..but i love his attitude so much.komal mom and komal papa shared their feeling.geet pour her angry to letter about her new boss..what funny..maan worried about her and angry with her new boss..in future maaneet know  about truth , its worth see their face hehehe..dadi and Vicky..they always my favourite not because of ghsp serial because of our sweet writers..they always give wonderful character so much..i love that character so much mainly dadi , my super woman and dramaqueen. She invited every staff to km for pooja..maaneet starring each other . dadi want geet to her badi bahu.annie so rude but she not matured person..i dont mind her.. ufff, sasha never changed . neha and maan scene so touching..i really feel bad for their separation..but this happen otherwise this not maaneet story. Maan resigned his job for her happiness. Maaneet have same feeling each other but they controlled even their not understand feeling. Vicky tried realise  maan feeling about geet ..maan ego not accept no no  its not ego that love for neha.maan sold ip opps owner throw out everyone..geet got angry and come infront him. Maan decided geet work in kc other also.omg maaneet come close .thanks to dadi and scape goat Vicky..vicky so cute ..i love his childess nature.maan tried avoid geet but she stay in next to his cabin..their fate never leave them ..their destiny made for each other ..noone stop them,i forgot anaha track..maan give correct reply to her..she deserve it.. he felt bad for geet mu with him.vicky enjoyed their plight..last part maan pickup in his arms , sasha planned its reverse for her.i love every parts akka...plz update soon.. i read it once go..Thursday i read geetika story once go , yesterday i read journey once go..i never got any parts to boring..u r rocking di..plz update soon..eagerly waiting for next part and long one..plz..

Thanks for pm and sorry for late

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
welcome back...read all the 23 parts again onwards 24 n 25...waiting for nxt...who is naintara...
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for continuing the story. I reread the parts. It's an amazing plot. Maan and Geet are similar in nature. Daadi and Vicky make a good team for bringing maaneet together.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice parts..Maan sold IP without let Geet or others..Dadi find out then buy again with Vicky name..Maan try to runaway from Geet..but ended he going near her..Finally Dadi find out that Komal is not teacher but small girl..When all find out about Geet's daughter..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome updates loved all parts and congrats on new thread thank you for pm.
abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
Its sooo good to see you back. Loved loved loved these two parts. I read the other 23 parts in a go so that I can keep myself updated before you start updating. It is wonderful. Thanks for bringing the story back to life. Cant wait for the next update.