Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
@chapter 24&25
Nice updates didu
Loved both the updates.
Geet was shocked to know abt maan's decision on selling IP . Unknown to the consequences maan choose to sell IP to stay away from geet's and her thoughts.
Geet was furious over maan's decision as result of his decision the employees of IP were sacked out of their jobs which was only means of their livelihood.
Geet confronted Maan and dared to call him coward and questioned his morals and business etiquette.
To prove thyself maan re hired his employees from IP to KC. 
Dadima was one step ahead of maan and proved to be wise and witty with her experience and age. Poor vicky fell in trap between dadima's plottings and maan's thoughts. With happenings maan thought to share his feelings and turmoil with komal's mother through letter.
Everytime and every situation dadima proved to be lady of wisdom and backbone of her grandsons.
Adi being a soft person had instant liking towards geet after knowing abt her. While Sasha & Tasha were plotting against geet for their own reasons. Dadima and Vicky's misunderstanding regarding komal was cleared and was overwhelmed seeing komal and maan's bonding. Glad that maan saved geet on time . Seems like even geet knows NT. 
Looking forward to letter convo between komal's mom and dad. maaneet's equation amid plottings and post NT's entry in their life.
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update!!
:))
Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anu5

@chapter 24&25

Nice updates didu
Loved both the updates.
Geet was shocked to know abt maan's decision on selling IP . Unknown to the consequences maan choose to sell IP to stay away from geet's and her thoughts.
Geet was furious over maan's decision as result of his decision the employees of IP were sacked out of their jobs which was only means of their livelihood.
Geet confronted Maan and dared to call him coward and questioned his morals and business etiquette.
To prove thyself maan re hired his employees from IP to KC. 
Dadima was one step ahead of maan and proved to be wise and witty with her experience and age. Poor vicky fell in trap between dadima's plottings and maan's thoughts. With happenings maan thought to share his feelings and turmoil with komal's mother through letter.
Everytime and every situation dadima proved to be lady of wisdom and backbone of her grandsons.
Adi being a soft person had instant liking towards geet after knowing abt her. While Sasha & Tasha were plotting against geet for their own reasons. Dadima and Vicky's misunderstanding regarding komal was cleared and was overwhelmed seeing komal and maan's bonding. Glad that maan saved geet on time . Seems like even geet knows NT. 
Looking forward to letter convo between komal's mom and dad. maaneet's equation amid plottings and post NT's entry in their life.
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update!!
:))

beautiful comment anu ðŸ˜³
i am also thinking same ..geet know NT name already..i think NT related dev and geet 

anu5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

beautiful comment anu ðŸ˜³
i am also thinking same ..geet know NT name already..i think NT related dev and geet 

Thanks Ana !!
Even I was wondering same.
I just thought NT to be dev's sister but it was kinda weird so, shuggred it off .
:)
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thank God you have started updating it again...

please update it regularly...

thanx for pm...
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

thank God you have started updating it again...

please update it regularly...

thanx for pm...

Thank you dear...WOW...slowly getting my old friends back ðŸ¤—

How are you?

After 5 years long break..My updates are currently slow...but will pick up the speed gradually.
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Thanks Ana !!
Even I was wondering same.
I just thought NT to be dev's sister but it was kinda weird so, shuggred it off .

Thank you for your lovely dovely comments Anu and Maneetfavo...

WOW...What all guesses about about NT from all readers ðŸ˜›...Enjoyed it

NOW UPDATING PART 26
anu5 thumbnail
Waiting Akka !!
Hope u won't mind if I call you Akka 
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Waiting Akka !!

Hope u won't mind if I call you Akka 

You are most welcome to call me AKKA or Di dear ðŸ˜³
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Super akka..ur sis waiting for update 😃
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Super akka..ur sis waiting for update 😃

Thank you dear...something comeup at least 15 minutes..