Maneet FF JOURNEY CALLED LIFE Tr 2 - NOTE ADDED PG 63 - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
SORRY DEARIES...WHAT I INCLUDED IN PRECAP LAST TIME WILL IN MY NEXT PART. (DAADI SHOUTING AT MAAN)Dead
This part has 2 different incidents from past. even though less of maneet scenes, I was eagerly waiting to pen down this. Hope you understood it in a way I wanted you to.

PART 26

Nayantara slowly moves towards Maan and hugs him...which gives another shocking wave among the crowd gathered...He looks at Geet thanks god she had moved away from the crowd along with Pinky...and he takes a phew...He takes Nayantara to his cabin and closes the door and also the blinds.

Pinky takes Geet to the First Aid Cabin. There's a separate cabin for first aid with  paramedic attendant who is well trained in order to attend to first aid needs of KC employees. It has basic medical equipment such as BP/sugar testing, some important medicines, it has few seats, 2 single cots. Geet has been under observation her BP/Sugar levels are normal but she has been asked to lie down for sometime here for the stress caused due to suffocation.

Pinky has been sitting next to Geet holding her hand and also teasing her...Oye Geet what's happening yaar? Its your first day and already you have bumped on boss so many times...and she winks.

Geet still has a very mild giddiness. She  has closed her eyes and just lost in her own world...All what has been happening since morning has been playing in her mind from the time Maan hold her and blew her eyes till the time he carrying her from the store room till reception and then she hears him calling Nayantara... her thought further deepens

a glimpse of Geet's past... (4 years back)
_____
Geet and Dev are sitting down near a lake. A usual place where they meet.  Her one hand has her hold on Dev where as the other hand is busy throwing small stones at the water.

Geet...

Hmm...

Now that we are serious about this relationship to be taken further..I do not want to hide anything from you. I want to tell you something which is very important for you to know...

Geet's hold on his hands loosens and she looks at him surprisingly and wondering what he is going to say.

Baat kya hain shona? Before I continue what I am going to say, I want to tell you that I love you and love you only...You are my first  and last love...

Geet takes a big sigh of relief..Dev  takes her hand into his...

BUT...one thing I never want to hide from you...

Oops...this BUT is putting her in so much tention now...

I had a very good friend... we got to know each other from the first year of our college. She was the only girl in our civil engineering group. A tom boy, rather I would say she was suppose to be born as a boy but wonder what went to God's senses, he decided to make her a girl... A real crazy creature...what you say in punjabi for this? 

You mean... "Jhalli" ???

YES ...and he smiles

Acha?  now she is taking some more interest in listening to him

She was not that good at studies and also during the initial days of college she was finding it too difficult to cope up with civil engineering subjects, and lot of out door project activities. I even suggested her to change her Engineering course but she was far determined in going ahead with Civil Engg. which I really admired on her and encouraged her. We used to sit down for combined studies for almost all days...

she became a good friend of mine..in that sense, you can consider only girl friend of mine...and we took off very well as friends...we used to share each and every happenings of our life with each other and we would go to any extent to help each other...

Dev is all excited talking about his college friend...We had also kept a nick name for each other...She used to call me "Bunny" and to match with my name, I used to call her "Hunny" you know how we used to say a hello whenever we meet? 

How??

with a friendly hug..

Kya??? You used to hug her? ab yeh bhi keh daalo ki you used to kiss her...She is making an angry baby face

Dekha...I told you na, you are the only girl I have fallen in love with ...then you should trust me. 

Geet is calming down but she is still not able to digest that hug part though...

It was a friendly hug ...which is far different from how 2 lovers hug each other..and only good friends can differentiate between both these hugs...

Geet holds his hand again..I am sorry for over reacting..I do understand you both were very good friends...please continue.

Things went on very smooth between us till the time we stepped into final semistar of our course. when we met again after a brief holidays, I had seen lot of changes in her. In fact, she stopped giving that friendly hug and she would just say a hello with a blush. Also, she no longer possessed a tom boyish attitude. I was really wondering what went wrong with her. I didn't mind this change.. but I was missing her "real self". I felt that I am loosing a very good friend of mine... when ever we used to sit down for our combined studies, she would just look at me without even a blink...she would talk but it was not like how it used to be before. I was really finding everything strange and I was not able to relate to her in anyways. 
And one fine day, she came and proposed me...she confessed to me that she has began to love me... she is all excited that she has fallen in love with her friend,  her "Bunny"...I was shocked and literally taken back with what she said. She shook me few times...and she once again repeated what she said..." I am in love with you my cute Bunny" ...and she gave me a hug which was completely different than our friendly hugs...she was hugging me tight as if she never wanted to let me go...she was really taken back when I pulled off that hug with a force. She had tears in her eyes which I couldn't take. 

I tried to explain her wiping her tears " Hunny my doll, we are just good friends and nothing else. I really dont know when and how I bacame the reason for this changes in you but believe me, I have never looked at you that way" ...I hold her shoulder again " Hunny...please try to understand. You are the best friend I have ever had. I have best of the memories of this friendship that we have shared...its TRUELY AND PURELY FRIENDSHIP AND NOTHING ELSE."  she was litterally taken back..

Geet has been listening all this while now with no further reaction but still holding her hand on Dev and Dev continues...

What followed for next couple of days i.e till the farewell party was really disturbing.. she was behind me making me understand that I too pocess the same feeling for her which I am not aware of ...she even thought I am not expressing my love because of the different status we belong to. She was from a very rich family and I am from a middle class. Also, she questioned me if I was in love with someone else... I clearly told her a  stern NO for an Answer for all her doubts...and it didnt help at all. I have been repeating to her that we are just good friends and she was no way listening. I even started avoiding her..as it was really effecting my studies and I had to complete my Engineering graduation at any cost. To me it was a pure friendship and it was going thro lot of tough challenges. I was really wondering how to make her understand this but her craziness towards me just increased day by day. 

On the farewell day...we all friends were bidding good bye wishing each other best of luck for the final year and final semistar exams which was about to happen in 2 weeks time. She pulled me to  a secret place of the campus i.e terrace which she had decorated with flowers and candles and she had a gift for me with a greeting card.. it was a really cute teddy on which it was written...Hunny Loves Bunny...she now fell on my feet and proposed me...will you marry me?? I made her stand and before I could make her understand, she gave me a tight hug once again and said " I LOVE YOU BUNNY". This time, I was loosing it for the first time and I had to litterally shout at her. " I do not love you dammit...Are you hearing me? I said, I do not love you..." she loosend herself and slowly turns and walks away...I went behind her as I didn't like shouting at her like this but I couldnt help it.."Hunny...please I am sorry..but please try to understand I never loved you. We are just very good friends and will always be" she was not responding at all...she was really broken deep within and I really couldnt take it. .. "Hunny...Please..." "Hunny, I know you are too innocent to understand this now, but you will surely understand my point of view and come back to me as my Hunny my good friend hunny and I will eagerly wait for that day" She walked away and I never got to see her again. 

Its been over 3 years since then. I have heard thro some sources that she is settled abroad and completed her studies there...there's absolutely no news about her. she cut all her contacts with her friends and close relatives and overall Delhi as such. No one knew exactly where she is and what is she doing currently. 

Now, he looks at Geet...she has been listening to him quietly and still has her hold on his hand and that itself is enough for him to to know that she still understands him and trusts him...

Geet...I really miss her. At times, I feel guilty that I have hurt her so badly. But what shall I do, even today, I consider her as my best friend and never ever had a LOVE feeling for her...even then and even now. I still have that gift and greeting card that she gave me...Even though she gave it to me keeping her love in mind, I didnt want to discard it as that's the only thing that I have in rememberance of  my true friend. I have full faith that she will understand me and meet me as a true friend once again. I really wish to see that day. 

Geet comforts him now...Dev..i am really jealous of Hunny...
Dev looks at her surprisingly. 

I really wish i got a friend like you who was there with me to stand with me as a pillar of support. 

Dev was worried for Geet's reaction before starting off with this conversation but now, he is so relieved and amused with her understanding.

I am sure she too must be missing this friendship but this one sided love feeling that she possess for you is blocking her. 

Dev's eyes have got moist...he holds Geet's hands...Geet..I will get to meet her again right??

Yes Dev...True friendship will never ever get lost...it will find its way back to you...trust me..

Dev feels so light at heart now...for Geet understanding him and now he is even more confident that his hunny will get to meet this bunny soon...

Acha Dev, you didnt tell me her real name?

Dev smiles at her curiosity ... NAYANTARA 
____
Back to KC...

Geet opnes her eyes and gets up all of a sudden...NAYANTARA...she calls out 

Pinky was not arround and the paramedic told her to just relax.
Its ok...I am fine now.

The paramedic checks her bp and pulse and tells her to carry on with her office work and not to stress herself much...

Hmm..

When Geet was nearing the reception she is lost in her past...could this girl be Dev's best buddy, Hunny? No no Geet...Nayantara is a common name... she might not be one...but what's wrong in finding it out? . There's a crowd that has gathered to watch the CCTV recording near the reception.

"See..how this girl is hugging our MD and he is also responding"

"Who could this girl be? His ex lover? or current lover?"

One of the staff asks the security guy who is incharge of the CCTV recordings to play it again...

"Oh my god...look at her...how she is hugging!!!"
One female staff says..."haaye...I really wish he hugs me like this atleast once"

Aadi and Pinky have tried to chase this crowd but not been successful.

Geet got to see the cctv footage which was taken sometime back when Nayantara hugs Maan...and she is now fuming with anger.

STOP IT...she screems on top of her voice.

Aadi and Pinky comes to her ...Pinky thinks Geet is angry on her MD and Nayantara...Geet...please control yourself...you will again get giddiness...
Geet continues to screem at the crowd

HAVE YOU PEOPLE LOST IT? CANT YOU SEE? ITS A HUG WHEN WELL WISHERS MEET?  

She walks further and yells further...

And you are involving your MD in your cheap talks without even trying to understand this girl could be his distant relative or a close friend? 

The crowd is still gathered there talking to each other...Geet sees there are 2 CCTV cameras currently recording the reception area and tells the security guy...can I get a copy of this cameras that are currently recording this crowd gathering here? ...will show it to my boss once he is free... The crowd vanishes the next second...

Geet is still angry...kaise kaise log hain? Ek hug kya hua...us ka eise waise film hi bana dala chee...

Aadi and Pinky come near her.. Aadi pats on Geet's shoulder...T...Tu...ne tho kammmaal kar diya Geet...you really made this crowd run for their life.

Hadh hothi hain na sir...see how these people are talking? that too about my boss...who is MD of this company. Will they have the same attitude when their own siblings or close friend hug them? people are really loosing their common sence? 

she takes a big sigh...let me check with my boss what I have to do for today...

Rukko Geet...

Geet stops

B..boss iiisss still in a meeting with this girl at his cabin aaannd his door and the blinds are closed...

Oh..I dont know what work to do. He had assigned me some tasks in the store room..
Aadi sir..I need a help. I couldnt spend much time at the store room. I have to rearrange project files. Can these files be shifted to my cabin? I will check and arrange them.

Ss..Sure...GGEEET. I will send one of the office boys to help you with it...he will shift remove all dust from the files and shift to your cabin ...hmm??

Thank You sir

Same time at Maan's cabin after he closes the door and blinds...

Nayantara...he holds on  Nayantara's shoulder...kaisi ho? 

She nods for a yes..

Beito

Nayantara takes her seat and remains quite for sometime and not able to look at him due to guilt...controlling her tears welling in her eyes.
Maan looks at her...he is so surprised as always he had known her as a tomboy without any girlish nature. Her dressing and haircut would be too boyish... She used to be a chatter box...and she is so different now. ...Overall a completely different person all together..not the Nayantara he had known before.

In saath saalon mein, Abhi yaad aayi tumhe is bade veerji ki? Hmm...? (You got to remember your elder brother after 7 long years...hmm??) 

Nayantara is only cousin of Maan-vicky-Annie...she is only daughter of thier mom's one and only younger sister who passed away when Nayantara was only 14 years old.  She calls Maan as "Bade Veerji" and purely considers him as her elder brother and they were pretty close just like a brother and sister. Maan always considers her as a over pampered kid as her parents were very rich and she being only  daughter to them...ofcourse, he has always teased her calling her a tomboy..In last 7 years, All he knows is she had gone back to stay with her dad who is settled in Canada and completely lost contact with near and dear ones and not able to understand the reason behind it.

Back to NT-Maan now..
NT gets highly emotional listening to Maan's question which she herself doesnt have an answer...she gets up from her seat and once again runs to hug Maan...

Bade Veerji...She sobs...

Nayantara...please calm down...kya baat hain? I was just bullying you like I always used to do...I didn't mean anything serious...

He pulls out of the hug and wipes the tears rolling down her cheeks...

Come on...what's happened to you? The NT whom I know used to be a brave girl...

Veerji, I am not that brave girl any more...I am a coward...Big time coward...I hate myself...

Chup hojao...he takes the glass of water kept in the table and hands over to her...

Veerji...I knew about everything, your engagement with neha ...you leaving your police job...and then that desastrus plane crash...there is a silence followed for a moment...but still I never called to wish you for the engagement nor I called to pass on my condolences..She sobs in between...Inspite of you being so close to me...its all because...She sobs continuously...

NT, please calm down for god's sake...please...

God will also not forgive me for all what I have done...That one phase of my life changed me completely and I began to avoid all my contacts that I had with this Delhi city...I just ignored all my near and dear ones...you, Daadi, Vicky, Annie...and all my close friends. Not only that. I had become such a rough and touch person always disrespecting people in my surroundings..even my papa and papa's close knit family settled in canada, has been so much on receiving end...because, I drifted myself into a shell. I began to hate every thing...every thing in this world..aur eise dhekthe hi dhekthe, saath saal beeth gaye...

Eise kya hogaya Nayanthara? What pushed you into this lonelyness? Tell me?

Pyar hogaya tha veerji...I was madly in love with someone...

Kya?? Maan started assuming lot of things..tell me who is it? who cheated you?  I will catch hold of him and bring him to his knees in front of you...

Veerji...Its not at all his mistake...it was me who loved him. He never loved me. 

Maan was taken back...

We were very good friends during our college days...those 4 years spent with him was the best phase of my life...during my last semistar, I realised that I am madly in love with him. But he made it very clear to me that we are just good friends and he doesnt pocess the love feeling towards me atall. He considers me as his best friend and will consider it for ever. I gave a deaf ears to him...I proposed him many times..during the farewell day, I once again proposed him in a dreamy way and he had to raise his voice against me as he genuinly stood by what this relationship meant to him..its friendship and purely friendship. Nothing else. 

Maan comes near her and holds her shoulder. She starts crying again... 
On that farewell day, I couldnt take his rejection...I turned myself to leave from there...from him for ever...he being my friend, tried to make me understand me in every possible way...but I walked ahead into this shell that I had started building for myself...He even told me that I am too innocent to understand this now, but will surely understand his point of view and wil lcome back to him as his Hunny...that's how he used to call me...HUNNY...and he will eagerly wait for that day. 

She turns to face Maan now...

Veerji...that day has come...now, I have truely understood what blunder I have made. I want to meet my friend...my Bunny...Only I have the right to call my friend like this...he was such a true friend of mine and this one sided love of mine ruined our friendship. I really miss him veerji...as a true friend. My heart is restless thinking where is he now..what is he doing...Deep in my heart I feel that there is something wrong happened to him and wonder why I feel this. If this is true, I will never be able to forgive myself thro out my life because I was never with my friend when he needed me the most. I want to meet him once and wholeheartedly apologize to him. 

NT, I am really sorry my dear...I am happy that at least you have realized it now. 

Its again not me...that stranger who had made me realise this...
I got to meet a stranger in my neighborhood in Canada whom I used to insult, and fight whenever we met...but he was such a kind hearted person...we slowly started to become good friends...I told him the reason behind my bitterful attitude. he is the one who showed me the mirror of my own image and how it was my fault and how I missed a good friend and invariably missing all good people around me...and that's when realization has really striked me hard now..and I didnt think twice and I am back here.

Veerji...I want to make up to my friend. Please help me to find him. I have lost all contacts with my common friends that we had...please...Veerji...meri yeh madad kardijiye...She holds Maan's hand...please veerji...I know you are the only one who can help me...please...

Maan holds her hand ...Nayantara, I promise you. Wherever he is, I will bring your Bunny in front of you.

At that time Geet tries to peep thro one of the blinds outside Maan's cabin and tension written over her face...Maan got to look at her... he still remembers her state of mind when he was dancing with Ahana and now he is holding NT's hand..Oops..what will she think about me now? On other hand, Geet is least bothered about their holding hands with each other...she is tensed as she is not able to get an idea how she can find it out if she is Dev's Hunny...she got to see NT again in Maan's cabin and she doesnt get any clue and leaves.

Back to Maan-NT

Ab beto..and relax hmm...?? 

Do you know where he stays? His close friends...some basic information that I can get?

He belonged to a middle class family. He lived with his mom in a small apartment and it seems they moved from this apartment a few years ago. 

Any other close relative or friend whom you might know?

She nods for a no..

Maan paces within his cabin and stops as and when he gets any question...

Any idea what job he had taken up ??

Our specialization was into civil engineering and he was too good with this subject. He was a topper in his school, and even in all semistars of graduation...I am sure he would have topped in the final semistar as well...so, he must have taken up some Civil engineering related job.

hmm..I think this should help somehow...

Do you remember his date of birth? just in case, if I could get to check some employee records with some civil engineering companies here...

YES...25th June 198_

25th June? he rolls his eyes...as incidently Neha's Birthday also falls on the same day but year is different...he doesn't take this match so seriously and continues with his next question.

Arre...I forgot to ask this...what's your Bunny's full name??

DEV SHARMA...

Maan has a shock of his life again...what  did you say?

she repeats...DEV SHARMA...

this name is again familiar to him...he is getting to hear it again after almost 3.5 years...his heart beats fast hearing this name and  turns away from Nayantara hides his restlessness...he is taken back to the past again...this time, to the worst scene which he prays even his toughest of his enemies doesn't get to witness...i.e...trying to trace your near and dear one out of the debris left from one of the worst plane crashes...
___
At Delhi International airpot

Maan was eagerly waiting for the arrival of this flight and arrival of his Jaan, Neha...He is elegantly dressed in off white semi formal kurta which Neha had specially got for him during one of the special occasions. Just half an hour before flight landing time, There was this tragic announcement Aired in the Airport. Like him, there were so many people waiting for the arrival of this flight. The announcement was this flight which had departed from Katmandu had crashed down into pieces when it was about to land in the Delhi Airport...It was announced that there are no survivers...

Maan couldnt believe what he heard...He is just out of his mind. His very first reaction is he runs to the counter from where the announcement is made...He holds the collor of the officer who is making this announcement and gives him one tight slap. His eyes are burning hot and spitting fire...This is the worst prank you can make... stop all this rubbish...My one call to police and you will be in jail for ever...I know nothing has happened to the flight...nothing can happen to my Neha..

Two senior officers rush to him...and tried to control him...what do you people think...you can make any announcement and we have to listen to it?

One of the senior officer talk to him...Calm down please...i understand what you are going thro but all what has happened is happened...WE ARE SORRY...THE KATMANDU DELHI PLANE HAS CRASHED AND THERE ARE NO SURVIVERS...

He is emotionless...speechless...no reaction what so ever...he gets a call from Neha's parents

Beta...we are hearing some roumers...please tell us honestly...what's happening? Please tell us once...Neha is with you right??

He is not able to answer them...He is completely lost out on words and his hand slowly loosens his grip on mobile.

At the plane crash Spot...

He still serving the notice period with Bomb squad dept with Police, he still holds the permit to walk into restricted areas and hence was allowed to enter the plane crash spot where only the rescue team was permitted to go. He is looking around the place. One of the deadliest scenes he has ever witnessed. All that's left is ashes and smoke and few visible traces of the outer parts of the plane..Rescue team is doing its work to trace survivers but all they get is charred and burnt human bodies and many of them are still burning hot with exhaling smoke. There's a thick smoke every where...

This is the first ever time, Maan has this fear ... fear of loosing someone so close to him...his eyes are continuously welling with tears. He is walking around the place but there's no life in him...His mind and soul is no way willing to accept that Neha could be one among the charred bodies...the thought itself is stabbing him every second... making him so miserablethat he feels like ripping himself apart...His mind is still not willing to accept that Neha is no more...He has still not given up on his thoughts... he has been trying Neha's mobile number thinking she must be waiting for him at the airport...His mind and brain has actually given up thinking straigt... He is desperately waiting for the rescue team to post the details of the passengers list who had boarded the flight..they are talking time cross checking with Katmandu Airport.

Just then, he could see a image of a lady, dressed in red colour who is actually standing quite far away... there's a thick smoke between them...Maan Assumes its Neha...Incidentally, her last message to Maan also included that she is wearing a red colour dress...He calls out her name crazily and tries to run towards that lady calling out her name as loud as he could...NEHA...

Hearing his voice, even that lady makes her way towards him...Screaming DEV...its a different name but his current state of mind is not taking it seriously 

He assumes his Neha is running towards him but she is running towards Maan calling out DEV's name... and he too runs towards her calling out NEHA...

They stop at one point and start panting. There's fire and thick smoke between them and they are not able to have a clear image of each other due to the fog caused due to the smoke...

He hears her talking and wonders what has happened to Neha's voice...

What is this? Mazak ki bhi hadh hothi hain... and she sobs continuously
Maan is rolling his eyes...

Do you even realise how this 3 days have been on me? I was eagerly waiting for you...

Maan is listening as if his neha is repeating the same thing...even she was away from him for 3 days

We were eagerly waiting for this new year eve to make a start of our married life...

Married life??

DEEEV...Please speak why are you quite? See...I have dressed up like your Dulhan...Dev ki Dulhan...Aaj hamari shadi ki pehli raat hain...

Maan calls out...NEHA...!!!!

Yeh kya baat huyi Dev? You forgot my name? Ab yeh Neha koun hain?? Dont tell me you found someone else in these 3 days...she complains cutely but again sobbing continuously...

DEV?? Now, maan is slowly coming to his senses that this girl is not Neha..its some one else who has lost her dear one and she too has lost her mind..

2 rescue members rush to her...what is this lady doing here??? how did she come over here? madam we told you, we are finding out about your husband...please move out from here. You are not permitted to come over here.

She doesnt listen to them...

Cant you see...my husband is standing there...he is listening to me quitely...DEV...DEV...Please speak for god sake...your silence is killing me...I have left my family for YOU. You cannot leave me like this...

Those 2 rescue members hold her hand and trying to take her out of that place...

Chodo mujhe...cant you see my Dev is standing there...I think he is in a state of shock with this accident...please allow me to go to him...PLEASE...

On maan's side, one of the rescue members rush to Maan...he calls out Sir...

Maan slowly looks at him...Sir...the passengers list has been confirmed and ...he dips his head down...

Maan holds his shoulder...please tell me that my Neha is safe...please...please...
That rescue member sadly nods for NO ...and shows him the list...With clear proof that Neha had boarded the flight...her name is there...NEHA  KAPOOR and also, he could read the name in the next seat DEV SHARMA...

Maan fell down on his knees...as if his world has come to an end...He could hear the other girl also crying and screaming. she is literally broken down...probably, she too got to read the list. 

DEEEV PLEASE COME BACK TO ME...AAP chup kyon hain...AAP mujhe eise chodke nahin ja sakthe... AAP ko un kasmon ka wasta jo hum ne ek saath liye...aap ko mujhe jawab dena hoga...you have to take me where ever you are going...

If at all Maan was not shattered, he would have helped out this girl..at least a moral support but he is helpless...Even his genuine promises with Neha has been broken not by him but fate...

He hears that girl cry out her husband's name with a big screm...

DEEEV
_________
That screem opens his eyes..to present...

Maan takes a phew thank god he is back to present...but he is really worried if he is the same DEV SHARMA that NT is referring to? He prays god that it should be someone else.

Veerji...kya baat hai? Aap achanak chup hogaye..

Nothing dear...just thinking of any more questions to ask...that's it..

Thank you Veerji...Acha I will leave now..

Where are you staying?

I am staying in hotel...

WHAT? Are you out of mind? I was assuming you must be staying with one of your dad's relative...yeh kya?? I am sending my driver with you. check out from your hotel and leave to Khurana Mansion at once...

Veerji...I really dont know how will I face Daadi. She must be very upset with me.

Yeah...she is...but during the recent discussions about you, Daadi was so worried about you that where are you? what happened to you? So, please move to our place. Daadi will be so happy to receive you. Challo...

Thank You Veerji...Ek aur baat...

Please dont tell anybody why I was away for 7 years and why I am here...including Daadi, Vicky, Annie and any one to that matter.

Sure dear

she hugs him once again and she leaves from his cabin...

Once again she gets emotional how this world is slowly accepting her back positively...

She hears Sasha and Tasha gossipping...Huh finally, she is out of boss cabin...Wonder what all she tried to do to seduce boss...guess it didnt work out...and they laugh out loud..

NT hears them...obviously, no body here would have known their boss has a cousin...because I stayed away for seven long years...she slowly moves out with her tear filled eyes...passes by the reception and sits down in the visitors area...and she cries out her heart...thinking about her bunny...

bunny, where are you? I am really sorry for not understanding your true friendship...I have come here purely like your hunny...your friend hunny...I really miss that friendly hug which we used to have...please please come in front of me once...I want to make sure you are safe...please come in front of me...

Excuse me... Nayantara immediately looks up and found this girl (Geet)
whom her veerji was carrying was standing in front of her

Geet slowly sits down next to her and hands over a glass of water..

Yeh..aap ke liye..

She takes the glass of water quitely and sips slowly wiping her tears.

Are you ok? she asks with a sincere concern

NT was so astonished to see her attitude compared to so many others in her office.

I am fine..thank you...now NT has a smile on her face...but my near and dear ones have never been fine because of ME...my behaviour...

Eise mat boliye...

I couldnt keep up with my relationships...I couldnt live upto the expectations of friendship...

True Friendship doesnt has any expectations...

NT smiles sadly...but I have hurt my true friend...hope my friend will accept me again..

If its a true friend he/she will not accept you...

NT looks at her surprisingly...

as he/she would have not left your side in the first place.

NT is now, so positive that her bunny might not be angry at her. She holds Geet's hands ...

Thank you so much...she doesnt know her name...

Geet holds her hand and introduces herself...I am GEET.

I am Nayantara Rathod...

Geet cutely looks up to her Babaji...Babaji, yeh dev bhi na, NT naam bataya, par us ka sur name bhi bathadethe.. main bhool gayi thi, par unko tho bolna chahiye tha na? After so many years I have come across only one nayantara and I am not sure if she is the one? Not fair babaji... how to find out?

Nayantara brings her hand forward guesturing a shakehand...Geet responds..

I am cousin of Maan Singh Khurana..I live in Canada and I have comeback here after 7 years..

Geet lost all senses...she now got even more angry on people's assumptions within KC...Huh...But then, its impossible that she could be Dev's Hunny...She is Maan's sir's cousin who is from Canada. Its ruled out if Dev had any connection with her...Ab main kya karoon...Kahan Doondo main hunny ko?

Just then...Pinky calls out for her name...GEET...Boss is looking out for you.

You carry on...will catch up soon..

Bye Nayantara ji..

Bye
____
Back to Maan's Cabin

Maan was lost way back to that accident spot thinking about that girl who was calling out her husband's name. Poor girl...newly married and she had lost her husband at that young age... its been over 3.5 years now...hope she has moved on in her life positively.

That's when Geet walks in...

Hello Sir...

Geet sounds low and looks restless as again she missed to find hunny. This was one of Dev's wish which she always wanted to fulfill and she failed today...and Maan thinks that she is restless because she must be thinking all wrong about him and NT. but doesn't want to make her understand anything at this point of time.

Hmm..Geet...

Yes Sir..with a low voice

How are you feeling now?

Hmm...better..I took almost 1 hour nap at the Medical cabin...

Hmm..Good.

Sir..I have taken all our project files from the store room with help of Aadi Sir...Its in my cabin. sorting them one by one.. you have any urgent tasks apart from that??

He seriously thinks...how to know her state of mind with regard to NT? Yeh ladki ka tho kuch samaj mein nahin aatha..

SIR...she calls little louder..

Hun..yes GEET...you carry on with your work for today. Tomorrow morning we have some meetings lined up. You need to make necessary arrangements and that will be tomorrow morning hmm?

OK sir.. and she gets back to her cabin...

Ab main kaise patha karoon? What's going on in her mind? Hope she didnt come to know that NT hugged me... if yes, will she allow me to explain? Let me call Aadi...He calls Aadi...

H...elllo Sir...

Aadi...is Geet ok? How is she coping with her work? 

SS...Sir...She is too good...

She got to see some of the staff looking at your video when that lady came and hugged you..

Maan immediately stood up...WHAT???

YES SIR...She got very angry...

Maan is getting really restless now...
...at the staff who were gaping at that video...

what do you mean?

She shouted at them for spoiling your name...That lady could be your friend or relative and that's why she was hugging you. ..and she warned them to mind their work. 

Maan sits back on his desk and takes a long sigh of relief...

Thank You Aadi..

Maan slowly looks at thro the blinds. Her concentration was fully into arranging the files... He smiles at her level of understanding...

But why am I bothered what she will think about me? Do I really owe her any explanation? What's happeneing to me? Yeh ladki mujhe sach much paagal kar rahi hain...
OuchDead
PRECAP: Daadi Shouts at Maan In front of Geet.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Geet's first day in office was very eventful and happening.
I liked that she isn't afraid of Shasha and answered her sharply. Shasha ki bolti band ho gayi.
Maan and Geet are both affected by each other's presence and Maan is regretting now for his decision. But later he will understand that this is favourable for him as he gets to spend time with Geet.

Shasha toh badla lekar hi rahi. Maan to the rescue for Geet. 
Now who is Naintara?? I don't think so she is evil.
Loved how you connected all the characters.   I wonder how each of them find their connection to each other.  Fab part.
superb update
many past things clear
nt n geet are in good terms in first meet
oh dev was so gd frnd...bt poor NT...thank god now she got someone who made to think her n she came back to india in search of dev..bt who is this so.eone...ye lo if geet would ask her who is th friend of NT...omg maaneet met before...nt y maan didnt recongnize her face...oh there were smokes...wtng to c whn maan will start to search abt dev n through this searching he will know evrythng abt geet...my birthday is also 25th june...Edited by paponecon - 4 years ago
Nice update 
NT is Maan cousin 
Who loved Dev 
Geet remember Dev friend NT 
Who is Maan cousin 
NT and Geet met 
But Geet didn't recognise her 
Update soon
Awesome update.   So naintara is maans cousin. She is yhe best friend of dev and she loved him but dev didnt see her like that.  Geet knows about naintara and devs story.  Maan and geet past is horrible. Eagerly waiting to know how the story unfolds.
Great part
Loved it...