Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
They're not killing off Aroras off of KKB for KDB...I'm not sure why everyone feels so, but they wouldn't kill off Pragya or Abhi for a spin off show. 
Pragya will be back! They're just not going to reveal her whereabouts until they feel the twist should be unfolded. 
Ooh, with Sharhaan Singh, does that mean we see less Nikhil? 
Edited by Naina- - 6 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.  That's great! New characters.πŸ‘  I'm bored seeing the same faces!!

So Purab gets a girl.⭐️  He deserves a good life and he has to stop being abhigya's side kick all the time.  So that means Aliya will turn even more nasty.🀒  Wonder who Bisha is going to handle her.  Maybe Bisha and Munni will fight Aliya??πŸ˜ƒ  I really want to see someone outsmart Aliya at her own game.

And a new villain too.  Hope Aliya falls in love with this guy. Just have to find a guy for Tanu and send her out.
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
When ever a new known actor is brought into KKB to play a negative male character, most of us aspire Aliya gets a pair or he turns out to be somebody who is much more cunning, can truly outsmart and control her vicious nature. πŸ€”

Neel, Vijay, Nikhil, Dushyant - nothing happened with any of these πŸ˜” Aliya in turn kept on ordering and threatening them and now one more Don? Will he have cameo as hired killer or more variations to offer, for a change? 
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally, love interest for Purab (so wishing hard that she is BB). Edited by hutanbandar - 6 years ago
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
By the way i want to ask a question to those abhigya fans who wants bisha as bb.Will u guys really be happy if sriti or shabbir gets replaced by someone else and happily accept that and will start shipping that couple like "ohhh she is the new pragya no problem now i will ship this new abhigya" Everything is just not so easy right???The thing which u can tell for Rabul,u just cant tell the same for abhigya.Thats why similarly we rabul shippers cant replace them with anybody else.If it is our fault then it is.Thats why before telling keep urself in that place.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samusaaa

By the way i want to ask a question to those abhigya fans who wants bisha as bb.Will u guys really be happy if sriti or shabbir gets replaced by someone else and happily accept that and will start shipping that couple like "ohhh she is the new pragya no problem now i will ship this new abhigya" Everything is just not so easy right???The thing which u can tell for Rabul,u just cant tell the same for abhigya.Thats why similarly we rabul shippers cant replace them with anybody else.If it is our fault then it is.Thats why before telling keep urself in that place.

As a AbhiGya fan if the actress or actor is replaced I will not wish for their death.
I will stop watching if I don't like the actress or the actor.
But yes, if I like the actors and if they act well I will continue watching if I love the characters.

Today many in the forum are not able to accept Munni and Abhi though the actress playing munni is same as the actress playing Pragya because Pragya as a character is loved by all.
It's not about actors, it's about characters for some.

No body is asking anyone to replace your shipping. We are wishing what we like.
We want Bulbul back and Rabul story and we have all rights to ask that.

Why are you even getting worked up so much when the actress is playing Bisha πŸ˜†

Also it's not like one is playing and one is replaced. Both are replaced so it's even more better.Edited by TeluguAmmayi - 6 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hutanbandar

Finally, love interest for Purab (so wishing hard that she is BB).

I feel after some initial drag they will make her BB.
Let's see.
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
How many ever new actors enter KKB whether for some cameo or lengthy role be it positive or negative they won't get to dominate, rule and get screen space like Tanu or like Taaliya..its a fact. πŸ˜³

In 2014 when KKB started as story of two sisters Pragya and Bulbul and how their mother Sarla aspires to see them happily married, and Abhigya and Rabul were supposedly main and second leads. Now since a long time leads of KKB have got forcibly changed, first Bulbul and then Pragya got mercilessly chopped out from story..now doesn't it ring a bell who are the leads? Tanu and Aliya are main leads of KKB as per writers/cvs/directors/producers. Abhi and Purab most often get relegated to side characters in majority of episodes, they don't get to drive any track, plot or sub-plot.  πŸ˜›

Now every Balaji show has villains, vamps, grey characters etc. needed for showing drama but KKB may be the only Balaji fiction show of last few years where original leads importance, sensibilities, characterization and screen space kept on decreasing. Haven't seen in any Balaji show such a hopeless, characterless, shameless, jobless, homeless, penniless, family-less character like Tanu who being no where related to Mehra's or Arora's still gets to live for years together out of Mehra house dominating its inmates as though she is the rightful owner and whose respect and status always gets maintained intact by writers before market, society, law and media. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Anyhow as we know KKB majorly runs as to how writers desperately want to safeguard evil people and how much dominant role they want Taaliya to play, sometimes ably supported by Nikhil or new goons like Dushyant or now this new Haryanvi don. 

Well as on today Abhigya and Rabul are history, since dead bodies aren't yet shown to audience yes writers on the spur can bring back Pragya and Bulbul alive in KKB, but who knows that may also happen towards the end of the show..😡

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One day it was Arjit n next day it was Vin as Purab.. similarly they replaced Madhu with Leena, even Nikhil.. but with Bulbul they wanted to take a contrived route of plastic surgery for replacement.. 
which for me is wierd and reason for speculation of Bulbul killed herself, will comeback, will come with new face, with come with new name..

While we are still debating after 1.5 yrs of Mrunal leaving n not seeing bulbul character, they had to suddenly vanish Pragya also..from day one the concept was to show her kumkum as her bhagya and she escapes all sorts of murder attempts..

But suddenly she dies because of a missed firing, again writers leaving an open end with audience forever waiting n speculating on what happened to Pragya..
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ghup firke wapas wahi hone wala hai