Ruchi Savarn to play parallel lead; Sharhaan Singh, the new antagonist

Posted: 6 years ago

Zee TV's popular show, Kumkum Bhagya produced by Balaji Telefilms will introduce few new tracks!!

And with this, there will be two new entries in the show...

Talented actors Ruchi Savarn and Sharhaan Singh will soon be part of the new drama. While Ruchi will be the new parallel lead, Sharhaan will play the antagonist.

Ruchi has been roped in to essay the role of Bisha, the new girl opposite Purab (Vin Rana). She will be a peppy, full of life character, a typical today's girl.

Sharhaan will play the role of Sangram Singh, a stylish Haryanvi don who will get into the lives of the main characters. In the story ahead, he will join hands with Aliya (Shikha Singh) to create havoc. He will be a negative character.

When contacted Ruchi confirmed the news saying, "Yes, it is like a homecoming with Balaji Telefilms. I am very excited for this role. I have started shoot from yesterday.

Sharhaan too confirmed the news to IndianWikiMedia.com, "Yes, I am entering Kumkum Bhagya.

Ruchi who was busy with her Marathi shows gets back to Hindi TV after her stints in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye and Tamanna. For Sharhaan, he was last seen in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

The two of them will enter in the coming week!!

Gear up for this new drama in the show.

Ruchi is Ankit Mohan's wife who played Akash earlier, after husband quits wife enters KKB..interesting.. πŸ˜†

Atleast some change in KKB, hope this new guy gets paired with Aliya and not with Tanu. Haryanvi don? hope he doesn't get shown as that Haryanvi speaking contract killer Dushyant's boss who was beaten up and thrown down cliff by Abhi after he shot Pragya in jungle. πŸ˜•

So for a change Purab's role may get some focus and screen time, Vin was definitely promised a female lead when he entered KKB last year which took 10 mths to fructify. But Vin is a tall guy and Ruchi seems very short, don't how their onscreen pairing may look like.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by LA2725 - 6 years ago
Tfs...hoping no more third wheels we have had enough of them.
Originally posted by -Ak47-

Tfs...hoping no more third wheels we have had enough of them.

Purab may get a new girl and there won't be third wheel? πŸ˜› we have a permanent one in the name of Aliya to plot henious crimes against the girl, whether its Bulbul or some Bisha .. πŸ˜³
TFS :)

Finally some new faces in KB 😳
I just hope Bisha is Bulbul.

I don't understand why they have to kill BULBUL / PRAGYA and bring BISHA / MUNNI.
Idiots! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LA2725

Purab may get a new girl and there won't be third wheel? πŸ˜› we have a permanent one in the name of Aliya to plot henious crimes against the girl, whether its Bulbul or some Bisha .. πŸ˜³

I was saying about that don guy...πŸ˜† 
Yes, alia is the permanent one. I'm wondering what will happen to nikhil & tanu?
Edited by -Ak47- - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TeluguAmmayi

I don't understand why they have to kill BULBUL / PRAGYA and bring BISHA / MUNNI.
Idiots! πŸ˜†

Oh come on.. you guys are still not getting it.. lead characters Aaliya n Tanu will stay forever.. support characters r bound to leave.. there is not point in cribbing or complaining, rather u need to understand the subtle message from writers..
Happy for vin!!
Lmao the basic crux of kkb was Prabul married life but they both are shown asdead πŸ˜† .

Lol that girl is cute, hope they have a cute love story .

New villain in kkb, can you now at least reduce Tanu's role writers?
Originally posted by TeluguAmmayi

Idiots! πŸ˜†

noways...bisha is not BB... BB is only mrunal...
they kill BB becos mrunal quit KKB...
EK knows the fanbase of Arnal and noone will accept a new BB and Arnal can never be replace...all KKB fans will agree with all Arnalians/Rabulians feelings

sorry yaar...when it comes to Arnal/Rabul...i am abit possessive...

I hope this bisha remains as bisha...she can never be BB...EK better stay away from BB...its only mru...purab is only arjit...

for me vin is a new character with the name purab...i don't see him as my purab khanna...BB's purab khanna...they are one soul
Originally posted by Mages

noways...bisha is not BB... BB is only mrunal...
they kill BB becos mrunal quit KKB...
EK knows the fanbase of Arnal and noone will accept a new BB and Arnal can never be replace...all KKB fans will agree with all Arnalians/Rabulians feelings

sorry yaar...when it comes to Arnal/Rabul...i am abit possessive...

I hope this bisha remains as bisha...she can never be BB...EK better stay away from BB...its only mru...purab is only arjit...

for me vin is a new character with the name purab...i don't see him as my purab khanna...BB's purab khanna...they are one soul
I soo agree with u dii & m glad that they choose to bring a new character opposite vin coz arnal has a v good fan following & none of arnal fan would want anybody else as rabul . For us arnal=rabul . Would never want this bisha to b bb coz it's really impossible to imagine anybody else as bb except mrunal.
Edited by akshi. - 6 years ago