Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

noways...bisha is not BB... BB is only mrunal...
they kill BB becos mrunal quit KKB...
EK knows the fanbase of Arnal and noone will accept a new BB and Arnal can never be replace...all KKB fans will agree with all Arnalians/Rabulians feelings

sorry yaar...when it comes to Arnal/Rabul...i am abit possessive...

I hope this bisha remains as bisha...she can never be BB...EK better stay away from BB...its only mru...purab is only arjit...

for me vin is a new character with the name purab...i don't see him as my purab khanna...BB's purab khanna...they are one soul

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Characters are differnebt from actors. I understand your possiveness and I respect it.

Vin is Purab. You may see him as a different person but he is Purab Khanna.
I know you are not watching the show much but as a regular viewer before a few months. I can say Vin was accepted as Purab by audience.

When one of the member of tha cast used to do live chats in IG. Fans used to ask for Bulbul replacement to return and Rabul story to be continued.

ArNal have a good following and that is evident in the shows they are doing but IMO RaBul story shouldn't end.

They have already ruined BB a bit by making her attempt suicide. Now I don't want her to die.

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Characters are differnebt from actors. I understand your possiveness and I respect it.

Vin is Purab. You may see him as a different person but he is Purab Khanna.
I know you are not watching the show much but as a regular viewer before a few months. I can say Vin was accepted as Purab by audience.

When one of the member of tha cast used to do live chats in IG. Fans used to ask for Bulbul replacement to return and Rabul story to be continued.

ArNal have a good following and that is evident in the shows they are doing but IMO RaBul story shouldn't end.

They have already ruined BB a bit by making her attempt suicide. Now I don't want her to die.

Sorry to poke in like this. 
 But. .
RaBul term ended with ArNals exit!
Purab n bulbul became RaBul n became popular coz of ArNals. hardwork n chemistry! Its not easy to create a fanbase wid 2 min scene...if ArNal are the ones to do it. Let the name RaBul be fot dem only!
Nw d new purab has got an opportunity..let him create a new fandom...rather than taking someone else's work forward. .am happy a new girl came instead of bb.  
My way of saying things might be wrong.. but am superpossive abt the RaBul term too...am sure u too would be for abhigya..wont want it to be used on anyone else except tisha!
Anyways hope kkb remains no.1 as always!!!!
PURBUL thumbnail
N as for new bulbul ...
Only those asked for new bulbul...who are abhigya shippers..for whom purab bulbul were just a timepass couple...or i shuld say just helpers for abhigya.  
None of the die-heart rabul shippers. Those who watched the show only for RaBul..wanted any new bulbul in d show. ..n die heart shippers never asked for any bulbul .sorry if i sounded rude
Edited by PURBUL - 6 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

N as for new bulbul ...

Only those asked for new bulbul...who are abhigya shippers..for whom purab bulbul were just a timepass couple...or i shuld say just helpers for abhigya.
None of the die-heart rabul shippers. Those who watched the show only for RaBul..wanted any new bulbul in d show. ..n die heart shippers never asked for any bulbul .sorry if i sounded rude

I am one of the person who shipped Rabul.
I wanted them to marry and have their own story.

I want Rabul. It doesn't matter to me if it's not ArNal but I would want rabul story to continue.

According to this article a new character called Bisha is entering. I am wishing that she is should be Bulbul for so many reasons. Bulbul is just not Purab's wife. She is sarla's daughter, Pragya's sister, Abhi's saali etc so I am wishing she should be Bulbul.

If she is not BB, I don't mind. I will be happy for Purab if he moves on from BB.
It's like a win win for me either ways.

If she is Bulbul than I will get rabul, if she is not I will get Purab's love life.

I still wish that Bisha is Bulbul. I actually feel they will make her BB so that they can drag. πŸ˜ƒ
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anu

Happy for vin!!
Lmao the basic crux of kkb was Prabul married life but they both are shown asdead πŸ˜† .

Lol that girl is cute, hope they have a cute love story .

New villain in kkb, can you now at least reduce Tanu's role writers?

Sarla maa's daughters story has now become a new show at 9.30 πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
It's better we don't talk about Vin or his acting or his Fandom.

He is a good actor. It's not easy to accept replacements. They are people who still can't accept Leena as Tanu but Vin made viewers love him as Purab.

I just hope people here understand no character is owned by anyone and we can have our wishes as this is an open forum.Edited by TeluguAmmayi - 6 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail

I am one of the person who shipped Rabul.
I wanted them to marry and have their own story.

I want Rabul. It doesn't matter to me if it's not ArNal but I would want rabul story to continue.

According to this article a new character called Bisha is entering. I am wishing that she is should be Bulbul for so many reasons. Bulbul is just not Purab's wife. She is sarla's daughter, Pragya's sister, Abhi's saali etc so I am wishing she should be Bulbul.

If she is not BB, I don't mind. I will be happy for Purab if he moves on from BB.
It's like a win win for me either ways.

If she is Bulbul than I will get rabul, if she is not I will get Purab's love life.

I still wish that Bisha is Bulbul. I actually feel they will make her BB so that they can drag. πŸ˜ƒ

Well enjoy kkb n abhigya den...
N yep do find a new famname for purab bulbul too😊 happy for yaaa
Edited by PURBUL - 6 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Well enjoy kkb n abhigya den...
N yep do find a new famname for purab bulbul too😊happy for yaaa

πŸ˜ƒ sure 😊
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww thats Ankits wife! (Kinda made me miss Racho and Akaash again!) 
She's cute! I kinda wish she was Bulbul not only for Purab, but for Sarla and Pragz.

But either way, I'm glad Vin's getting a costar to pair up with :) 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sarla maa's daughters story has now become a new show at 9.30 πŸ˜†

Agree and now reading all these opinions I feel Munni and Bisha may be brought so there are new girls for the 2 guys and Sarla, RS daadi and her new daughters are moved to the other show..and all these characters dont seem to have come suddenly.. may be thought along when spin off idea came up..

Like the way they said start of ML track was season2 they shud have declared this as next season with new characters so that audience know what to expect..