Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It is refreshing to know that jalal felt so deeply sad about the way in which this marriage happened. I also liked how Maan gave everyone a scare by revealing the identity of the spy. 

Let everyone sweat thinking what will jalal do now and how will he take revenge. Loool

loved the similarities of jalal and maan. Please show them sharing a joke I front of Jodhaโ€™s brothers especially the ones who mocked Jodha. 

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari0706

It is refreshing to know that jalal felt so deeply sad about the way in which this marriage happened. I also liked how Maan gave everyone a scare by revealing the identity of the spy. 

Let everyone sweat thinking what will jalal do now and how will he take revenge. Loool

loved the similarities of jalal and maan. Please show them sharing a joke I front of Jodhaโ€™s brothers especially the ones who mocked Jodha. 

Thank u for sharing ur views dear...

Revenge?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Amazing update ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜......

Thanks for updating.......

Waiting for the confrontation scene .....

Thank u๐Ÿ˜

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jjlove

I thought Jalal will be happy knowing that his purnima will now always be in front of his eyes but this was unexpected..he is so sad..why they can't be just happy...ur writing skills r so amazing that we can feel each and every emotion while reading it..i can't get enough of the chapter i want to read it once more.... their journey of love and marriage is going to be long and Jodha will have a hard time to digest about the fact that her chandrajeet is now her husband also can't wait to see her family reaction

Can't wait to read further..update asap

Don't worry, this is the last trial before they become happy.๐Ÿ˜€

Thank u dear...

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetiii

beautiful chapter loved itJJ are married yaaayyyyyyyhope everything goes wellupdate asap btw.. I think my like button is not workingpardon me for that

Thank u dear

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

But they r not happy 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

They will be๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

So beautiful. Grateful to you for updating one of my favourite story. I hope jo dosent misunderstand jalal. Thanks once again for an amazing update.

Thank u dear

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Okay guys, looking at the number of comments for this chapter I have decided not to update chapters anytime soon.๐Ÿ˜…

Bear with me...๐Ÿ™‚

Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U can't do this to us....we r waiting for the next chapter๐Ÿ˜ฒ... update soon๐Ÿ˜ญ

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Thank u for sharing ur views dear...

Revenge?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

thatโ€™s the beauty. 

They might think that jalal might do something for revenge and he might not. But the Ameris and the brothers who blamed Jodha will sweat