Poll

who will fall in love first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
we saw the first eye-lock of karan-preeta...😳
who do u think will fall in love first...
karan seems to lost into preeta when reality strike him and he remembers that he is The Star Karan Luthra...😆

my vote goes to Karan...i feel Preeta might like Rishabh first...while Karan falls in love with her...circumstances leads and karan has to marry preeta...what are ur thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both doesn't fell in love with each other...I think their love blossoms post marriage😳
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They both fall in love at the same time..
Mages thumbnail
there should be a contrast b/w KDB-KKB...KKB started with live after marriage...i want a difference in KDB...
Melkor thumbnail
Hmmm.For once I want the guy to fall in love first.It's a lot of fun when guys fall in love.😳
Imagine Karan employing all the methods to convince Preeta about his feelings but she doesn't take him seriously😳😆
manu.krissh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

there should be a contrast b/w KDB-KKB...KKB started with live after marriage...i want a difference in KDB...

Oh really? ...ahhh but I want to watch that kind of story...I think this will be interesting for non kkb viewers...Can u briefly tell what kkb is about?
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
might be Karan... but let see... 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu.krissh

Oh really? ...ahhh but I want to watch that kind of story...I think this will be interesting for non kkb viewers...Can u briefly tell what kkb is about?

KKB is the story of two sisters pragya n BB...yes they are sisters but more than sisters...they are friends...and two friends abhisekh-purab...abhi is a rockstar n purab is his manager...he handles his own business as well as abhi's career...they are childhood friends...best friends...

while working in the office...purab-BB falls in love...unknown to BB that purab is actually engaged to abhi's sister aaliyah...

abhi is a rockstar...humble n down to earth but at the same he is naughty...a prankster and cassanova...he has a model gf tanu...

aaliyah wants purab back at any cost...but she doesn't know who is BB...thus she thinks pragya is whom purab is in love with...she force abhi to marry pragya...abhi can do anything for his sister's happiness...he marries pragya not knowing that she is not the girl purab is in love with...he marries pragya n also flirts with tanu...tanu wants abhi at any cost...a love triangle form b/w abhi-pragya-tanu n purab-BB-aaliyah...pragya falls in love with abhi for the kind heart he has as abhi helps her n her family many times...abhi took lots of time to fall in love with her...the journey in love...they share lots of comical situations...friendship...finally fall in love truly...this doesn't go down well with the two bimbos tanu-aaliyah...they plot n plan to separate abhi-pragya while purab-BB always save abhi-pragya relationship n keep an eye on the two bimbos who are always upto something...

abhi understand purab-BB love and unites them...this doesn't go well with aaliyah...she blames pragya for all the mess...abhi becomes indifferent towards her n support Aroras n purab-BB...many twist n turn...aaliyah-tanu plots an accident...BB character died to the family(mrunal quit the show)but actually she did not die...she went away...by the way purab-BB got married too

thats 2 yrs back KKB...Abhigya love story starts after marriage...

manu.krissh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

KKB is the story of two sisters pragya n BB...yes they are sisters but more than sisters...they are friends...and two friends abhisekh-purab...abhi is a rockstar n purab is his manager...he handles his own business as well as abhi's career...they are childhood friends...best friends...

while working in the office...purab-BB falls in love...unknown to BB that purab is actually engaged to abhi's sister aaliyah...

abhi is a rockstar...humble n down to earth but at the same he is naughty...a prankster and cassanova...he has a model gf tanu...

aaliyah wants purab back at any cost...but she doesn't know who is BB...thus she thinks pragya is whom purab is in love with...she force abhi to marry pragya...abhi can do anything for his sister's happiness...he marries pragya not knowing that she is not the girl purab is in love with...he marries pragya n also flirts with tanu...tanu wants abhi at any cost...a love triangle form b/w abhi-pragya-tanu n purab-BB-aaliyah...pragya falls in love with abhi for the kind heart he has as abhi helps her n her family many times...abhi took lots of time to fall in love with her...the journey in love...they share lots of comical situations...friendship...finally fall in love truly...this doesn't go down well with the two bimbos tanu-aaliyah...they plot n plan to separate abhi-pragya while purab-BB always save abhi-pragya relationship n keep an eye on the two bimbos who are always upto something...

abhi understand purab-BB love and unites them...this doesn't go well with aaliyah...she blames pragya for all the mess...abhi becomes indifferent towards her n support Aroras n purab-BB...many twist n turn...aaliyah-tanu plots an accident...BB character died to the family(mrunal quit the show)but actually she did not die...she went away...by the way purab-BB got married too

thats 2 yrs back KKB...Abhigya love story starts after marriage...

Ok thank u... Good narration
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Karan will fall in love first.. and i dont want romance after wedding there should be a love story before marriage. Couples falling in love after marriage is happening in almost all serials.