Who Will Get Married First? Shaurya Or Rajveer?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

The Question Is Who Will Get Married First?

Shaurya Or Rajveer?

But Since Shristi Is In A Coma Rajveer Won't Think About Getting Married.

Then Will Shaurya Get Married First Before Him?

That's What I Want To Know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kavya will get married first and then Shaurya. I feel like there will be some bride swap on the wedding day. I feel like Rajveer should let Palki know about whatever is going on. If he doesn’t keep her on the loop, she’s gonna feel betrayed after. Shaurya will probably marry first . I just think he deserves a good girl . Maybe or Maybe not Palki but still, a good girl not someone like Shanaya. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

I think Kavya will get married first and then Shaurya. I feel like there will be some bride swap on the wedding day. I feel like Rajveer should let Palki know about whatever is going on. If he doesn’t keep her on the loop, she’s gonna feel betrayed after. Shaurya will probably marry first . I just think he deserves a good girl . Maybe or Maybe not Palki but still, a good girl not someone like Shanaya. 

Lets See What Happens Kavya Will Get Married First I Know Then Her Brothers.

But First Preeta And Rajveer Needs To Take Revenge From Nidhi Its High Time She Pays For Crimes. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Lets See What Happens Kavya Will Get Married First I Know Then Her Brothers.

But First Preeta And Rajveer Needs To Take Revenge From Nidhi Its High Time She Pays For Crimes. 

its high time - rajveer understands that karan and family is not his or his mom's enemy and takes help of them..

IMO - it was just frustrated grandam/ at heat of the moment ...who was screaming/blaming while preeta was in hospital with twins and shrishti made whole big drama out of it. 

rakhi as a saas is not that bad, she is lovely, - real life saas are far worse than hersmiley37

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

its high time - rajveer understands that karan and family is not his or his mom's enemy and takes help of them..

IMO - it was just frustrated grandam/ at heat of the moment ...who was screaming/blaming while preeta was in hospital with twins and shrishti made whole big drama out of it. 

rakhi as a saas is not that bad, she is lovely, - real life saas are far worse than hersmiley37

Rajveer Needs To Understand This. Karan Is His Father Not The Enemy Of His Mother He Should Seek His Help. 

Want Nidhi To Be Caught And Punished She Is A Horrible Lady. Not Worthy Of Begin Called Shaurya 's Mom. 

His Real Mother Is Preeta. 

Yes Real Life Mother In Laws Are Far Worse smiley36