Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting start, Sharlene πŸ˜Š. and glad to see you post again
Can't wait to see if Yash can resist Aarti, well at least Ma is there to push him in the right direction.
Please updare soon

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope to get an update soon. Thank you.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1

One week earlier

Radha I found her was the first thing that came from SP mouth as he entered his bedroom and back hugged his wife.

I take it you are speaking of Aarti betie she asked

Yes, she is working for a cleaning agency and still living at the orphanage Shoba the lady running the home kept her there as her daughter.

Why as a maid she has a good education we made sure of this through her scholarships.

Radha she is an orphan and if I recommend her to anyone they will become suspicious and believe that she is my illegitimate daughter so let us plan and first get her here in our home then we will work on Yash he has to believe that it is his idea to marry her, not ours.

My dearest husband Yash is thirty years old he has so far managed to dodge marriage that Aripta has been clinging for years and Ishita has been plotting to get rid of all the new girls entering his life. Yash himself uses them without a care in the world. How can our young Aarti compete with those vixens?

Radha relax beside being a natural beauty she is kind and friendly Vidhi bahu will get along well with her and you know how much of a romantic Vidhi bahu is she will find a way to get Yash to notice Aarti. You too can plot situations to get them together and we will ease Aarti into working for us Pankaj can use a PA working from home so can Yash. Don't worry things will work out.

Radha knew when her husband set his mind to do something it gets done no questions asked.

So this is it Mission get Yash married to Aarti has started smiled Radha. If G3 didi was alive she would smile and say you are mad to even consider this that bauji would be rolling and complaining in the afterlife how can you marry your son to some low caste middle-class girl.

Radha why bauji allowed me to marry twice and kept my two wives under the same roof he did not have a problem with that so why would he have a problem with this.

Because he is old fashion and would have allowed three wives for you if you wanted but not a girl below our status.

Yes, that was back in the village but this is now and we are in Bhopal what will happen his ghost will haunt us. SP laughed.

End of flashback

Mrs. Scindhia I will take your leave now said Aarti

Wait Akash will go with you and help with your luggage said Radha

I don't have many clothes and I am leaving my books for the kids in the orphanage

Akash arrived no problem I have to do some errands for bauji in that neighborhood so I will do them and then come for you okay.

Aarti here take this list it will be your first job Akash and the driver will go with you to the market and supermarket. Batie you have your wallet with you here is the money to use.

Mrs. Scindia you are trusting me with all this money I could ditch Akash sir and leave with the money.

Aarti this is not much money and considers this a test of my faith on you.

On the drive to the orphanage Akash asked Aarti about her education and if she will consider being a PA for their family he told about his two older brothers and the youngest who was in college he further emphasized that they work a lot from home that he assists both his brothers from hope because he can't take the confinement of an office and dressing in business suits every day.  

At the orphanage, Aarti told Shoba ma everything and they both wondered why was this family being so nice. Shoba told her to be careful remember her teachings and maintain distance from the family because rich people tend to be sneaky they can accuse you of wrong doings, publicly humiliate and throw you out or in jail.

Aarti packed her belongings in an old large suitcase, a backpack, and another duffel bag. Shoba ma placed her trophies into a large box and gave it to her.

Akash arrived and helped her carry her stuff to the car.

Shopping was a bit stressful because she had to pick out the best vegetables but Aarti could not stop herself from making a deal with the vendor for less money.

In the supermarket, this was the first time she was in a large modern grocery and she felt overwhelmed, but Akash and the driver accompanied her driver pointed out to her the lanes where Vidhi Bhabhi got her stuff from and the brands.

Aarti is popped out when she saw the prices on the items at the cashier she said to herself that this amount of money would have bought two weeks worth of food for the orphanage.

They returned back at the SM and Aarti give Radha the change and bill.

Radha asked Akash how she did; Ma if she could have gone to a cheaper grocer and get the same quality items and save you the money she would off he laughed.

Radha smiled the first test passed she is honest.        

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
INDEX
Introduction Part A&B Page 1

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 6 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are indeed sneaky but not for the reasons Shoba and Aarti suspect πŸ˜† they even setting up an unsuspecting Yash πŸ˜† can't wait for them to meet and for the sparks to start flying! And oh my! SP had two wives??😲 

Loving this story Didi! πŸ˜ƒ
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update...waiting for Yash n Arthi meet...
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Suraj had two wives, πŸ˜² did they get along, it look like it. 
Interesting that Bauji want Yash settle with Aarti, and surprising to see him take an interest in affairs of the heart but I suppose the thought of Arpita being his bahu does really not πŸ˜• agree with him. 
Yes, too much kindness can be suspicious and I get why Aarti would be cautious but its a ggod job so she is following orders. 

Can't wait for more
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update 
Wow yash parents knew aarti parents as they were college friends 
They so want aarti to get married with yash
Seriously aarti's grandparents r so disgusting when aarti lost her parents they sifted her in orphanages home
Now aarti at sindhia mansion seeing their behavior aarti & sobha maa got worried but decided to be in limited off
Hope yash won't torture aarti
Continue plz
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome story 
Waiting for Yash Aarti meeting
Update soon dear😊
Fandu thumbnail
Sharlene really loving this new story.  Can't wait for Yash and  Arti to meet.  Update soon.  Thank you.