Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 5

Yash give Aarti a parcel after she completed her ironing "Open it

"What is it

"Well if you open it you will find out saying this she pushed her into his washroom.

Aarti was angry the nerve of this man but curiosity got the better of her and she opened the gift and found a yellow dress sleeveless it was short just a few inches above her knees. "The lunatic expect me to wear this in front of his family. she complained

"Yes my love this lunatic expect same now get dressed like a good girl or I will enjoy dressing you

"God this man will kill me one day I will surely die from embarrassment

"Baby no one will object you wore western clothes to collage I saw you remember, my parents won't mind and just ignore Maya bua's taunts

The thing was Aarti never had new clothes all her clothes were hand me downs from rich families who give to the orphanage so she felt overwhelmed and confuse her first new clothes and from a very rich man some how this did not feel right although in a few days she will be the wife of that very same rich man.

"Baby I am coming in and he turned the door handle

"No I can do it myself

Aarti quickly changed she took a glimpse of herself in the mirror and she saw a tall sexy lady stare back with all the right curves,

"A nice pair of heels would look good with this dress she spoke out loud to herself

"I Have that waiting out here for you my love

I have to stop speaking to myself thought Aarti and she opened the door

"Wow! You look hot! I Like a lot

Yash had the shoes in the box waiting for her

To cover her shame she said "And how do you know my correct size?

"Try it first then I will tell handing her the shoes

Aarti placed her feet into the shoes they were perfect she had two old pairs of 4 inches heel shoes, a pair of high heeled sandals and high heeled slippers In her life also hand downs.

"Well my answer sir

"I enjoy observing you plus I had both ma's and bhabhi's expert help; come I have morehe held her close in case she needed his support to walk with the heels.

Aarti allowed him to hold her although she was used to walking in heels she felt a bit shaky maybe due to being so close to him.

"Sit look at this and make your choice

He give her a few jewelry box to choose from all contained simple but beautiful design items. "I don't believe in over large in your face pieces, and you my love looks like you would appreciate these or am I wrong

"No you are correct I don't like overdressing in excessive things especially to stay at home or just going shopping

"i have more look at these makeup Vidhi bhabhi bought these, honestly I love you without any makeup but Vidhi said that women loves wearing makeup that it boost their confidence.

"I will apply powder and the lip gloss I too don't like all this I feel like I am painting one of my pictures when I apply makeup. My collage mates made me wear makeup at the functions held there claiming that I will get a good husband if I learn to dress up'

"Aarti to be honest I don't care about all this added dressing on a woman. As long as you take a bath or shower twice per day wear clean clothes and of course deodorant I am happy I don't like a sweaty untidy person. The only sweaty people i tolerate for a short time is both my lover and I after love making. Even then I demand that she leaves or I leave. But with you I will enjoy showering or bathing with after

Aarti was blushing, she was sure her face and entire body had turned red. She stood up but Yash was blocking her way he caressed her cheeks and smile "I want to kiss those lips of yours and taste your sweetness but I think I have embarrass you enough. So let us go and have breakfast then go shopping

"Shopping but ma and Vidhi bahabi showed me lots of new clothing last night we don't need more

"Yes we do you need a new wardrobe for our honeymoon, plus our wedding outfits and then clothes for daily wearing after our marriage. Baby this isthe beginning of our life together and I want to spoil you

"Okay I agree I need new clothes but let us not go crazy and over do it because you can afford to

Yash give her one last gift a elegant bag "Open it bhabhi and ma brought this and also the items inside they said it is essential of a woman on the go and the cell phone is from me.

Aarti opened the bag and found the phone, a wallet with money and cards, a comb and brush makeup tissues etc.

"The credit cards are from bauji and I for your use we will open a bank account for you today.

"But I don't need all this Aarti protested

"Yes you do especially when you go shopping with Bhabhi

"What do you mean?

"You will find out when you go shopping with her he laughed

In the dining room Maya just stared at Aarti then commented "No respect for our family

Radha said "Aarti beta you look lovely come let me but a black mark so no evil eye will take you the dig clearly for Maya

"Aarti you look beautiful said Vidhi continuing "you should of put on some eye shadow and liner your are are so beautiful flaunt them

"Yes Aarti bhabhi you look smoking who would of guess that western clothes will fit you so well. Yash bhayia you are one lucky man said Akash

"Akash bhayia we have to wear our protective brother hat on when Aarti bhabhi is with us or Yash bhayia will kill us

"Okay if you all are finish commenting lets have breakfast there are many things to be done we have a wedding in four days and today is the engagement said SP

Yash pulled out the chair next to himself for Aarti making sure she is comfortable while Vidhi sat next to Pankaj

"And who will serve breakfast asked Maya clearly annoyed

"Ramdularie and Gopie answered Radha

Yash took Aarti to the expensive boutique and choose many western outfits she modeled business suits, casual wear, formal and semi formal clothes for him and Yash bought all that he thought look good on her. Then he took her to a lingerie store. Aarti could of died then from sheer embarrassment especially when he begun choosing her underwear what he wants her to wear to enhance her figure even the cotton one for casual use. The nighties was drop dead sexy but he brought some cotton long gowns too and of course long robes to cover herself in case nosy people entered their room or someone called her outside.

The sale girl was just to overly helpful gawking at Yash moving all so close to him holding the night wear up against her body. Clearly she thought she had a better body and was more pretty than Aarti but to her dismay Yash took matters into his own hands and place the clothes on a very annoyed Aarti who forgot she was in an embarrassing situation all she could think of was smacking the sale girl.

Next stop was for swim suits Aarti wanted one piece but Yash insisted on bikini but to keep her happy he bought a couple of one pieces Aarti I never asked can you swim?

"Yes I learned at the fancy primary and then secondary schools I got scholarships too or should I say your parents sent me too

"Aarti are you angry because you learned the truth

"No I am not it is just that I studied so many long hours to maintain my grades and get the scholarships I felt so proud of myself being the class topper and winning all my academics awards now I know that your parents paid for my education I am feeling confused did I really achieve my certificates on my own merit I guess I am not making any sense to you It is okay

"Honey my parents only paid for your school fees and books you achieved everything else on your own. Don't second guess yourself and he hugged her  

Edited by Sharlene1410 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail
I've just came across your story
managed to read the first two chapters
but will read it again in the morning and will certainly comment  
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

I've just came across your story
managed to read the first two chapters
but will read it again in the morning and will certainly comment  

Thank you buddy for taking the time πŸ˜†
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice updates
loved it
thanks for the pm
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow this was like an unexpected bonus having to read 3 chapters in one go! πŸ˜ƒ  loved the progression of the story Didi! must say I did love this flirtatious Yash, and I could sympathize with Aarti having him choose her lingerie πŸ˜†. Also, it's natural for Aarti to doubt her life after learning the truth, and because of the abandonment she does not have much confidence so I love how Yash is helping build her confidence by making her feel beautiful and letting her know she does not have to put too much effort because to him she already is beautiful. well they can't have easy sailing so Bua is there to test and strengthen their love. maybe Aarti will let the family see that Bua just yearns for her own companion and is thus jealous that even an orphan got to have her love and a supporting family.  
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜ŠGlad to have you back updating your stories. 
Its so funny how Aarti told Vidhi how offended she is by Yash flirt, especially her threatening bodily arm if he cross a lineπŸ˜†. Of course she doesn't know that the family has a plan to put them together. Well , Yash is intrigued, cause yeah who can resits him πŸ˜‰, and taking this as a challenge now. I think , he is a little miff that Aarti not falling immediately for his charm. I like that Aarti has spunk cause it make their banter funny and lively. Anyway , Bua is as always suspicious of everything but it keeps her busy, although she should butt out of the chosen bride affair cause she does not have good taste in that area and mind your own business. 
Poor Aarti, the family is certainly tormenting her but in a kind, teasing, loving manner, so sweet πŸ˜› . They didn't even give her time to breath when Yah propose , actually announced that he has chosen her . I cracked at the πŸ˜†"yes he has grown on me" , such a loving declaration πŸ˜‰. On a serious note, Aarti is really trying to separate the lines and is concerns about what society would said because , of course they will be talk and its kind of nice that she is looking out for them whereas other would jump right in this marriage happy to move up. However the family has a healthy view on issues such as class, rank and so on and does not let it bother them, happiness is most important. Sad story about Aarti parents but at least she was looked up by SP and Radha. It look like she is feeling a little overwhelmed but lets see if she calm down in the coming weeks.

Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update... Looking forward for Arya's marriage... Waiting for next update
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

nice updates

loved it
thanks for the pm

Thank you very much πŸ˜Š
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Aarti allowed Yash to briefly hug her then she give him a push "We are in public people are staring

"So we are two young lovers expressing our love for each other come on give me a kiss he teased

"No way! And your are wrong they think look at the rich player with his mistress foolish man spending his money for favours

Yash laughed "My love you have an over active imagination. I don't care what they think Softly he said "but you can put your imagination to work and plan for our honeymoon

Aarti give Yash an angry look walked off into a nearby store Yash laughed and followed her into the store here it turned out to be a jewelry store "Now this is more like it he said and he took her hand lead her to where the engagements were displayed "See anything you like my love

Aarti felt so self conscious as the sale clerk was looking at them curiously she picked out the closest one which has a simple diamond Yash smiled told the clerk to place the trays on the counter and he took his time selecting he chose a beautiful matching set simple yet elegant and expensive for those you wanted to judge.

"Aarti honey our engagement is this evening and I want it perfect Yash said

The sale clerk smiled with them and she showed some other jewelry set that would look great with the rings "Madam these can be worn for functions they are simple yet makes a bold statement about your personality and enhances your natural beauty clearly a sale pitch Yash had to smile the girl was doing her job but she kept staring at his Aarti. "Is there a problem miss you keep looking at my fiancee

"Sorry sir madam but your name is familiar and you remind me of a childhood friend

Aarti asked her "From where and what is your name?

"My name is Paradhi and I used to live in an orphanage here in Bhopal when I was a small child

An excited Aarti asked "an orphanage run by Shoba ma?

"Yes you know which one I am speaking about?
Yes Paridhi it is me Aarti Sharma we were bunk mates for

"Two years until I got adopted my adopted father owns this shop here he is. Papa this is Aarti remember I told you and mama about her

A friendly man approached them "namaste so you are Aarti didi that my Pari used to cry for what a small world PariI told nah one day you will find her.

"Yes you did papa she is getting married

The man looked at Yash "You are Yash Scindhia right SP's second son I know your father from years ago collage days before my family migrated to the US

"Namaste sir nice to meet you both may I know your name so I can tell my dad

"Yes it is Ravi Malhotra and after collage I went to the USA did my masters and I lost touch with my collage mates. Tell him my family was a middle class family from Bhopal and I was the scholarship winner

"Mansi let us exchange phone numbers

Yash said "lets do one better here is my card and I will write our address on the back come this evening to our engagement and also to all the functions for our wedding

"Thanks beta we will come what time shall we be there?

"Six pm uncle ji or may be a hour earlier so the ladies can catch up and you and dad can also catch up I will pay the bill now we still have some more shopping to do

"Yash thank you for inviting them Paridhi is like a younger sister to me at the orphanage both of us cried so much when she left. I felt like a part of me had died I had asked Shoba ma why did they not take me to if it was because I am to old or dark compared to Paradhi

Yash asked "what did she say?

"That they could only afford one child and Paridhi is younger who still remembered what it was like with parents while they had lost their daughter in an accident who has the same birthday as Paridhi that played an important role in their decision Ma said colour did not matter

Back at SM Yash told his dad about Paridhi and her dad
Yes I remember him we were in the cricket team together I remember he used to speak about relatives in the USA and Canada and wanted to go there after collage so he did you know that was almost thirty five years ago it will be nice to see him again

Paridhi and her parents arrived at five pm after the introductions were made she was invited to accompanied Aarti and Vidhi to Aarti's bedroom where Aarti had her shower while Vidhi arranged her clothes and accessory on the bed Paridhi choose the makeup and her shoes. Vidhi being a talkative person soon found out that Paridhi had an older brother Aman who lives in the US managing their jewelry and clothing store there. While they return back to India for her dadi ji sake and she attends collage while working part time for her dad.

Aarti heard their conversation through the open door and felt happy Paridhi had a good life with her adopted family.

Vidhi wanted to know about Aarti's life "Bhabhi I went to the home after my parents died in a car crash like Aarti's di parents did while she was a few months old I was six years. Didi was my first and only true friend there she protected me helped me with my school work did all the things like a big sister and we loved each other. Then one day our world changed the Malhorta came they wanted me as their daughter but I wanted Aarti didi to come with me I was eight years old and it was heart breaking for me once again I lost my family. I even asked them why can't didi come with me but they told me we were going to the USA to live and another family wanted didi I never forgot my Aarti didi. Papa came here to India and he set up the business and got a home for us and my admission to collage while Mama and I stayed in US with bhayia and dadiji. Last year when we returned to India I had returned to the orphanage looking for didi but I met another lady there she told me that Shoba ma went on vacation and that there was no Aarti there and she could not give me any information

Vidhi asked "Did you not go back?
Yes I did a few months back but again I did not meet Shaoba ma the lady there said that Aarti was not there and I was wasting my time to try and find her

Aarti came out "that lady is ma's assistance Sunita aunty she is ma's widowed niece who has move there to help ma out she do not give out information without a court order

"Come lets get you ready your handsome prince is waiting and you know when he becomes impatient he will storm in and decide to dress you laughed Vidhi

The ladies did Aarti's hair in waves flowing down her back with long curls at the sides both wanted heavy makeup but Aarti protested choosing the milder natural colours instead of the bold red and pink they wanted to paint on her.

Aarti looked stunning she had never seen herself look so good before Vidhi made sure to take lots of pictures.

Radha ma came and called them out the time for the ceremony was upon them.

Yash looked stunning in his matching sherwani both were in a light green with gold and silver embroidery.

Shoba ma and the kids were there together with another family they were introduced as Yash's mamaji and his family

Radha ma did the roka Shoba ma stood for Aarti as her ma the engagement took place followed by a pooja to bless the new couple.

After that they had dinner and all got acquainted mamaji was old fashion he did not like the fact that Aarti was living there before marriage but Yash protested that they are responsible adults who knows how to conduct themselves.

Aarti liked Paridhi's parents they were kind and friendly and they offered for Aarti to stay with them until the marriage but Yash was not hearing of that he wanted Aarti there with him in SM SP said "Beta Aarti will be with you all of your life allow her to catch up with Paridhi 

"Paridhi can stay here with ussaid Yash not budging

In the end Paridhi would be staying with them her parents went home and sent an over night bag for her.

This decision calm down Mamaji when he heard she will share Aarti's room.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

wow this was like an unexpected bonus having to read 3 chapters in one go! πŸ˜ƒ  loved the progression of the story Didi! must say I did love this flirtatious Yash, and I could sympathize with Aarti having him choose her lingerie πŸ˜†. Also, it's natural for Aarti to doubt her life after learning the truth, and because of the abandonment she does not have much confidence so I love how Yash is helping build her confidence by making her feel beautiful and letting her know she does not have to put too much effort because to him she already is beautiful. well they can't have easy sailing so Bua is there to test and strengthen their love. maybe Aarti will let the family see that Bua just yearns for her own companion and is thus jealous that even an orphan got to have her love and a supporting family.  

Thanks Tessa πŸ˜Š for taking the time and reading πŸ˜Š liking and commenting πŸ˜Š
Yash knows his Aarti and he wants her to believe in herself make her understand that others love her the real Aarti not some fake just to get a rich husband to satisfy their personal greed, or to please society πŸ˜Š