Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
if u r giving it a try then do watch the whole season,u will become addicted to it... Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

^
What's the theme of this show? I mean Horror, adventure, romantic or what?

It is at the root of it a fantasy series set in medieval times. In fact the base of the story is inspired by the War of the Roses, with the Lannisters here standing for the Lancasters and the Starks standing for the Yorks. And though the genre of the story is rooted in fantasy, it is more about intrigues and power play set in a time where everyone was ruthless and where morality was just a notion for most people.

If you are a history buff, read the books because a lot of the events borrow from history, not just the War of The Roses. It is a complex tale, where no character is black or white and you will begin to love characters you hate and begin to question characters you love. It makes you question a lot of things, it is very complex but also good fodder for your brain but the books are not complete and you have to have lots and lots of patience. I started the first book in 2002 which makes it 15 years since I read the first book😆

The show is not a patch on the books, because for one, the series is primarily based on characters and their development. It is very hard to adapt that for the screen, but as a different medium, it works even if its quite fan-servicey as the show is moves into the penultimate season.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are not missing anything but I would suggest you to give a try
New episodes are shown on Star World; tuesdays 11 pm
As for older episodes try searching on Hotstar or the official website of HBO
edunn thumbnail
Best show ever...when i first started i gave up after episode 3...but i later started watching it after 1 year..believe me,that series is awesome...the storyline is unpredictable

My favs are jon snow and daenerys..And i want them to hook up this season
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: edunn

Best show ever...when i first started i gave up after episode 3...but i later started watching it after 1 year..believe me,that series is awesome...the storyline is unpredictable

My favs are jon snow and daenerys..And i want them to hook up this season

You want more incest in the series.
Though it wld follow targaryens house norms

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I eat, breathe, and live Game of thrones but I don't understand why everyone must watch it or like it. If political drama, high fantasy, sex and gore is not your thing then you are not going to like this. 
I do have to say though, it is the greatest tv show every created and I refuse to believe we will see another tv show like this any time soon (even though spin offs are on their way).

From what I understand India gets a censored version of GOT? ðŸ˜•
Apparently dont gett attached to people on GOT as all of them are eventually killed off.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiuvMI1FKmY[/YOUTUBE]

For me this will always better than GOT. 😳😳
Absolutely no idea what this game is.

is it on PS4? PC? XBOX?

Sorry i cannot help
EAST9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you can watch it online. But, mostly them illegal. LOLOLOLOL! 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

You want more incest in the series.
Though it wld follow targaryens house norms

Ideally no one wants incest but in medieval Europe it is the best way to consolidate power. I personally don't like Jon x Daenerys at all.