Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Ideally no one wants incest but in medieval Europe it is the best way to consolidate power. I personally don't like Jon x Daenerys at all. 

Yes.
Daenerys should be killed asap.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Daenerys should be killed asap.

Do you really not like Daenerys? I don't like Daenerys and it's so hard to find others who dislike her like me. Who do you like?
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
You HAVE to watch it!! It's great. Didn't like the last season as much but that does not take away the fact that it's uber awesome. The characters, the storylines, the costumes...I love it all!!

I do not agree at all that GOT is overrated. It all comes down to taste. If you like movies like LOTR and TV series like Spartacus, you'll love this. I'm eagerly waiting to start watching this new season. As for where you can get eppies...ever tried torrents?
S_H_Y thumbnail

Do you really not like Daenerys? I don't like Daenerys and it's so hard to find others who dislike her like me. Who do you like?

Actually there are many who dislike danny. You will find a lot of them on reddit etc.
She is boring, bland character who is now being carried out by most interesting characters of tyrion and varys (also leader of one sided lovers jorah).
Personal fav would be jaimie,tyrion,littlefinger,jon, ser davos and the hound.
MithiBani thumbnail

I don't like her either. That sanctimonious twit annoys me. 😆 She was okay in the initial seasons but has gotten unbearable the past couple of seasons.

I like Tyrion. ❤️ him! Cersei..evil woman but I like her. Varys, Litttlefinger. Eddard Stark was my FAV!! I like Arya too. Jon Snow can get annoying at times. Edited by MithiBani - 6 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

not alone at all. Many are there including me who want Daenerys bumped off. Just not another stark shud die. Baki sab mar jaye. I dont care. This season I want Dany and Baelish gone. Baelish specially
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just google Arya GOT scenes. That should be enough, it's the only good part of the series 😛
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Just google Arya GOT scenes. That should be enough, it's the only good part of the series 😛

wat abt Tyrion. Arya was boring after 4th season when she went to braavos
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

wat abt Tyrion. Arya was boring after 4th season when she went to braavos

I HATED the Bravos part. It was so boring.
S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't like her either. That sanctimonious twit annoys me. 😆 She was okay in the initial seasons but has gotten unbearable the past couple of seasons.

I like Tyrion. ❤️ him! Cersei..evil woman but I like her. Varys, Litttlefinger. Eddard Stark was my FAV!! I like Arya too. Jon Snow can get annoying at times.

Jon and danny have similarity where both of them get annoying.
But you still stick by jon bcz u have seen him personally going through and do shit.
Also hardhome,battle of bas***ds,fight with wildlings on wall.