Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't like her either. That sanctimonious twit annoys me. ðŸ˜† She was okay in the initial seasons but has gotten unbearable the past couple of seasons.

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Actually there are many who dislike danny. You will find a lot of them on reddit etc.
She is boring, bland character who is now being carried out by most interesting characters of tyrion and varys (also leader of one sided lovers jorah).
Personal fav would be jaimie,tyrion,littlefinger,jon, ser davos and the hound.

Yeah I have seen those. But I feel most of the time they dislike her for reasons that seem sexist to me. They are allowed to dislike whoever they want but I can't relate to them in my Daenerys hate. 

My reasons for disliking Dany are

1. I hate how no man can stand her charm. Everyone just falls in love with her instantly. Which is terrible because then they start forgiving her for shit she shouldn't be forgiven for. 

2. She has been a terrible ruler

3. I hate when she uses the word usurper. Like girl your family deserved to get murdered (not the babies though). They hurt so many people. 

4. I hate the Targaryens. Barristan Selmy once told Danaerys that King Jaehaerys told him madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land. That is terrifying. The inbreeding needs to stop, their madness needs to stop. I understand incest is the way for GOT world but a huge no for Jon x Dany. No more crazy Targaryen should get together to create more crazy inbred babies. 

5. She is too entitled. She acts like the throne is hers. She is supposed to be one of the good ones but when you compare her to other good characters she is the only one obsessed with a throne and power. 

My favorite characters are Arya, Sansa, Jaime, Brienne and Jon. Although Jon is pissing me off these days. I used to love Tyrion but his Dany obsession took him out of my list. I really enjoy Littlefinger but the Stark stan in me will not let him add to my favorites list. 

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 6 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

not alone at all. Many are there including me who want Daenerys bumped off. Just not another stark shud die. Baki sab mar jaye. I dont care. This season I want Dany and Baelish gone. Baelish specially

I wouldn't care who died on the show as long as the remaining Starks lived ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I don't know if Dany will die at the end but I have a countdown for Littlefinger's death. I know he is a goner this season. His game is up unfortunately. It was fun watching him. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Yeah I have seen those. But I feel most of the time they dislike her for reasons that seem sexist to me. They are allowed to dislike whoever they want but I can't relate to them in my Daenerys hate. 

My reasons for disliking Dany are

1. I hate how no man can stand her charm. Everyone just falls in love with her instantly. Which is terrible because then they start forgiving her for shit she shouldn't be forgiven for. 

2. She has been a terrible ruler

3. I hate when she uses the word usurper. Like girl your family deserved to get murdered (not the babies though). They hurt so many people. 

4. I hate the Targaryens. Barristan Selmy once told Danaerys that King Jaehaerys told him madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land. That is terrifying. The inbreeding needs to stop, their madness needs to stop. I understand incest is the way for GOT world but a huge no for Jon x Dany. No more crazy Targaryen should get together to create more crazy inbred babies. 

5. She is too entitled. She acts like the throne is hers. She is supposed to be one of the good ones but when you compare her to other good characters she is the only one obsessed with a throne and power. 

My favorite characters are Arya, Sansa, Jaime, Brienne and Jon. Although Jon is pissing me off these days. I used to love Tyrion but his Dany obsession took him out of my list. I really enjoy Littlefinger but the Stark stan in me will not let him add to my favorites list. 

and without her dragons, she is nothing. Oleyna tyrell and Margaery were far better. 

I have fav for seasons. In 1st-it was Ned, Catlyn stark in 2nd and 3rd season. She was gud.
Tyrion and arya till 4th
Sansa in 6th
Brienne and jaime in 3rd. 
Hodor, Hound(Specially with Arya)

BTW tywin wud have been fantastic king. Just a thot. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Margery was so interesting. I was pissed off when they killed her off. 😡 She had so much potential.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

and without her dragons, she is nothing. Oleyna tyrell and Margaery were far better. 

I have fav for seasons. In 1st-it was Ned, Catlyn stark in 2nd and 3rd season. She was gud.
Tyrion and arya till 4th
Sansa in 6th
Brienne and jaime in 3rd. 
Hodor, Hound(Specially with Arya)

BTW tywin wud have been fantastic king. Just a thot. 

Exactly. I do think Dany is brave but when you look at her accomplishments at least 80% of the credit goes to her dragons. Olenna and Margaery were amazing at playing the game. 

Among the dead characters I loved Ned, Oberyn and Hodor so much. My heart still bleeds for them ðŸ˜­

You are my new favorite person here. It is very hard to find people who like Sansa. I adore her. I hated her in the earlier seasons but time has turned her into one of my most favorite characters. 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

^^ Margery was so interesting. I was pissed off when they killed her off. 😡 She had so much potential.

Same. All because they needed to do the big Jon vs Dany vs Cersei thing. Her death made me so bitter because until the very end she was so smart. She knew what was happening unlike the idiots around her. My other favorite characters like Ned, Oberyn died because they made foolish mistakes. But Margaery died because some psycho B**** had wildfire and a moron didn't heed her warning. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sansa was amazing in 6th season.. even if she becomes negative, I wud like her. The only exception is tat she shud not be manipulated by Baelish otherwise while her char growth will be zero.

Margaery was amazing. She wud have removed Cersei from her path if it was not for high sparrows.

In the books we have more amazing female char. One is Ariana Martell. I wud have loved to see her in serial. they cut the whole Aegon Targaryen track which left her very irrelevant.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Sansa was amazing in 6th season.. even if she becomes negative, I wud like her. The only exception is tat she shud not be manipulated by Baelish otherwise while her char growth will be zero.

Margaery was amazing. She wud have removed Cersei from her path if it was not for high sparrows.

In the books we have more amazing female char. One is Ariana Martell. I wud have loved to see her in serial. they cut the whole Aegon Targaryen track which left her very irrelevant.

I was so disappointed when they cut out Arianne Martell! I was waiting for her in the show. 

I don't think Sansa will fall for Baelish's game anymore. I think their story has turned. Now it is just about how she plays him ðŸ˜Š
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

You want more incest in the series.
Though it wld follow targaryens house norms

better than people who ship Jon and Sansa together 🤢 like UGH they both literally grew up as brother and sister and show no romantic history at all. I love both Jon and Dany and would love to see them interact more (romantic or platonic doesn't matter) Cersei and Jaime are way too twisted for me.

As for topic - it's one of the best shows made the politics and the world building is done so well and the characters are brilliantly woven. My faves are Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Jon, Tyrion and Varys. I like Sandor as well. Out of the dead ones it was Ned, Oberyn and Margaery.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

better than people who ship Jon and Sansa together 🤢 like UGH they both literally grew up as brother and sister and show no romantic history at all. I love both Jon and Dany and would love to see them interact more (romantic or platonic doesn't matter) Cersei and Jaime are way too twisted for me.

😆 GRRM originally wanted a Jon Arya romance. That would've been weirder than Jon Sansa or Jon Dany because Jon Arya were in a close sibling type relationship. 

(x) Seriously I miss Ned so much. It is weird how so many years have passed we still miss him.